Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says (1550 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / Prostitutes Have More Dignity That African Wives – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by adesegun121(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22
She wrote: “Sincerely speaking, some of us are destined to be second wife. All you have to do is just accept it with pride.”

“Bitter truth thou. Some of us might be even 3rd,” she added.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/some-of-us-are-destined-to-be-2nd-or-3rd-wives-nigerian-lady-says/

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by adesegun121(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22
Best of Luck
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Oloki: 5:20pm On Jan 22
She is just encouraging the woman fold..

7 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:21pm On Jan 22
Very low value woman🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like such women though , they are so easy to sleep with and very good for using to pass time. Plenty abortions later you will find someone else you can settle down with and dump her arse.

Never ever try to commit to such women you won't ever grow only retrogression

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EreluRoz: 5:21pm On Jan 22
Sadly but true for the Muslims and even some few Christians

8 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EreluRoz: 5:22pm On Jan 22
PrinceofSarcasm:
Very low value woman🤣🤣🤣🤣
Low value woman when Islam permits it? As long as some religion permits it then she's right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:23pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
Low value woman when Islam permits it?
Religion aside she is a very low value woman
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:24pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
Low value woman when Islam permits it? As long as some religion permits it then she's right

She is a very low value woman. My religion permits me smacking my wife doesn't mean I am going to turn to Larry King and letting the whole world know how to smack your wife in the face.

If your intellect is unable to grasp me meaning 8n the above comment pls don't bother prolonging this conversation
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EreluRoz: 5:24pm On Jan 22
PrinceofSarcasm:

Religion aside she is a very low value woman
You can't say that because of your personal view and opinions on polygamy. It's a choice and some religion accepts it, so how does that make her a low value woman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:25pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
You can't say that because of your personal view and opinions on polygamy. It's a choice and some religion accepts it, so how does that make her a low value woman?

Read my other comment
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EreluRoz: 5:25pm On Jan 22
PrinceofSarcasm:

She is a very low value woman. My religion permits me smacking my wife doesn't mean I am going to turn to Larry King and letting the whole world know how to smack your wife in the face.

If your intellect is unable to grasp me meaning 8n the above comment pls don't bother prolonging this conversation
Well, she doesn't feel that way.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:27pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
Well, she doesn't feel that way.

What are you on about? She literally just joyfully declared her joy and totally acceptance of this fate and even went onto rationalize it.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EreluRoz: 5:29pm On Jan 22
PrinceofSarcasm:

What are you on about? She literally just joyfully declared her joy and totally acceptance of this fate and even went onto rationalize it.
Respect people and the choices they make, it must not align with yours.

If she's ok with polygamy, who are you to call her a low value woman?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:35pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
Respect people and the choices they make, it must not align with yours.

If she's ok with polygamy, who are you to call her a low value woman?

She is a very low value woman because she ha sno self worth.
It's people like this who will allow us that you women like slaves. She has no worth hence she devalues women everywhere she goes.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EreluRoz: 5:39pm On Jan 22
PrinceofSarcasm:

She is a very low value woman because she ha sno self worth.
It's people like this who will allow us that you women like slaves. She has no worth hence she devalues women everywhere she goes.
👏
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by KingNom(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22
Different mindsets
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by talk2hb1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22
Some who don't end up as 2nd,3rd, or even 4th wife always end up as Side Hen or Side Fowl/Hen with Bastard child who end up spoiling our society because of bitterness of lack of father.

At least as Second, Third, or Fourth Wife she is entitled to her husband’s property; she is attributed to someone. What does a Side Hen/Fowl inherit, nothing.; she is not attributed to anybody because she is deemed as public property.

I kept wondering which religion will encourage woman to be in an undefined relationship like animals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Jewessgratitud3: 7:45pm On Jan 22
No shame again.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Gadafii: 8:24pm On Jan 22
PrinceofSarcasm:
Very low value woman🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like such women though , they are so easy to sleep with and very good for using to pass time. Plenty abortions later you will find someone else you can settle down with and dump her arse.

Never ever try to commit to such women you won't ever grow only retrogression
this comment came from a place of poor mental capacity

So the someone else you want to settle down with hasn’t been used too or did plenty abortion
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22
Women with literally no/low value.
Funny thing is no man will ever want his child to be 3rd wife.
Except if na the likes of ned.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Lanre1st(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22
It's bitter truth.

The white just clone our religion and mentality to one man one wife. Many marriages collapse just because she trace her husband with another woman. Then some wives will chose their children to raised and experience broken home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by FFIA: 9:04pm On Jan 22
Lanre1st:
It's bitter truth.
grin
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Nicepoker(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22
A lot are ending up as side chicks.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Demigod22: 11:37pm On Jan 22
She is open minded about her opinion which I admire. Our great grandmothers shared husband like Christmas rice and there was peace and growth in the family, and these Genz baddies who are not adding any value to you apart from exposed overused body think they are special.

Polygamy is golden.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by TheWinterBird(f): 7:58am On Jan 23
Maybe in a country like Nigeria where such nonsense is allowed. Go ahead and be the 10th wife if you want. Zero standard, no self-worth mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by GO0dharddick: 8:24am On Jan 23
This is nothing but the truth

Unfortunately, The feminist above me is already wailing in frustration.

Evening newspapers will be pained by this post
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by GO0dharddick: 8:26am On Jan 23
TheWinterBird:
Maybe in a country like Nigeria where such nonsense is allowed. Go ahead and be the 10th wife if you want. Zero standard, no self-worth mumu.

I feel your pains and frustration.

It is better you become 12th wife than to keep waiting for a single man to come and marry you because no man wants to marry a lia.bility and a par.asite anymore.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Sirqt5(m): 9:35am On Jan 23
Jewessgratitud3:
No shame again.

U are 46 madame. Better marry who u can . Even if na 20th wife, dat one is still ok than nothing. I say make i drop advice for u dis morning ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Jewessgratitud3: 11:11am On Jan 23
Sirqt5:

U are 46 madame. Better marry who u can . Even if na 20th wife, dat one is still ok than nothing. I say make i drop advice for u dis morning ma

Keep being Pained over my matter.

For your info, I'm not desperate like your aged sisters and family members who see marriage as the ultimate goal in their lives and therefore have been crying into your ears about their frustrations and the possibility of dying if any man doesn't come and rescue them from the impoverished family they are born into.

Anyone who has supportive and well to do family will never be this desperate about marriage the way you and your family are.

Continue looking for poverty alleviation scheme for your sisters, maybe a mad man will consider them laslas. Hahahahahah 😂😂😂.

My two cents to you though. @ last paragraph. wink.
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23
1) I love her nails...thats some art and design
2) Theres nothing like Destiny, so she should just say some maybe unlucky enough to be...
3) Seems deep down, women see themselves as commodities to be acquired and added to Man's accumulation of wealth, if thats the case, i go stop to dey rate una be that

One guy go dey crush on top this one like this cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by jumokeadele(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23
The problem is will the first wife accept? women should do meeting among them self globally
Re: Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says by Maisiba(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23
I think she means that the ratio of men:women is not equal.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Love Has A Price Tag / Can A 20yrs Old Date A 30yrs Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.