Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security (20239 Views)

Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by StUriah(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2022
Even the man of God needs an intimidating Bodyguard in this fulanized contraption

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Skillsnigeria: 1:54pm On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by ProfAmaben(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2022
Adeboye and Oyedepo are criminals, what have they done for Deborah's family? Is Christianity about politics and private jets?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Funnyhubtv(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2022
After collecting your own divine share of taxpayers money....you’re deceiving yourself

#Onyebombing
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by mastermaestro(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2022
sogodihno:
Ride on papa

Why are you bitter? That's the same reason why your life is like this.

Don't mind that clown. Ask him to show us an 80 year old in his entire family who is still as agile as Baba Adeboye, he won't find one.

80 and still moving actively about without aid. If we don't call this divine grace, then what else?

More grace baba. smiley
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Elidrisy20: 2:00pm On May 28, 2022
Abomination
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
Christistruth00:
Adeboye the Oluwo Ogboni is still posing as a Pastor

You forgot to take your Magic Wand you use to hypnotise your Congregation

Jesus Christ have Mercy on Nigeria
na so una go dey heap coal of God's punishment upon unasef by making disparaging comments about the man of God who did you no evil. Go to the bible and whatever you believe in and read of consequences of making such flagrant comments.
No be everything dem dey take play

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Christistruth00: 2:02pm On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Be like your papa na membership secretary for Ogboni.

Jesus said by their fruits you shall know them

Jesus didn’t train his Children to be Stupid
What is a. Magic Wand looking for inside a Church ?

The Good Lord Jesus Christ gave you two eyes for a reason

Use them!!

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Anakazo22: 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
buygala:
Divine intervention as how biko?

Same "Divine intervention" that is yet to deal with Boko Haram, or those murdering Kaduna Christians, or those who butchered and burnt Deborah Samuel?

These Pastors' utterances make Christianity look like a huge joke.. Instead of am to collect his "thank you" envelope from Mr Governor and keep moving, e dey go talk the one wey dem go take insult am sad

You are a big fool, is there any country that's not facing challenges one way or the other. Even Israel in the Bible also faces security and economic challenges in the days of old but God delivered them and God who is Faithful and all powerful will deliver and rescue Nigeria from the claws of wicked and evil men. The best a prophet can do is to declare the word of God and pray for the people as daddy Adeboye has done and trust God for peace.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by BabaIbo: 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
Abeg carry that nonsense comot Imo state, as if your own state is free from related issues.

Mtcheew!
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Occultic Governors hiding under religion. You don’t want to know what these men do at odd hours to fortify themselves. Especially these electioneering period, watch out for more human sacrifices. Ladies pls be more careful.

Lol even the GOs aren't left out. Th very day I discovered exactly what life Is all about and exactly what Is going on In this world and beyond. I got weak and lost my euphoria. Great Thinkers like Us aren't up to 5% of Nigeria's Population. Life Is so short and Meaningless. Awakening & Consciousness aren't meant for Ordinary People..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by gadgethead: 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
sogodihno:
Ride on papa

Why are you bitter? That's the same reason why your life is like this.

How is his life bitter? Do you know him from somewhere? Nigerians and their infantile replies

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Christistruth00: 2:26pm On May 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
na so una go dey heap coal of God's punishment upon unasef by making disparaging comments about the man of God who did you no evil. Go to the bible and whatever you believe in and read of consequences of making such flagrant comments.
No be everything dem dey take play

I Thank Jesus Christ for delivering me

Adeboye is a fake Pastor

The Adultery epidemic among his pastors and Congregation alone is enough evidence

The unHoly can never produce Holiness

Read Titus 1 , Jude and 2 Peter 2
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Enumerator(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
McOluOmo:
"I am sure that the visit of Daddy G. O. Adeboye will bring peace, unity and remove all the things that cause distractions on the way of government and the people will confess with testimonies."

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by chudez0147(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Occultic Governors hiding under religion. You don’t want to know what these men do at odd hours to fortify themselves. Especially these electioneering period, watch out for more human sacrifices. Ladies pls be more careful.
DamnNigga
So why did Daddy Adeboye visit him. Light and darkness don't meet
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by atheistandproud(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2022
HardMirror:
Lol
He is assuring him of divine intervention. Can adeboye drive around imo state or trek on the street without security? He should do that first for us to take him serious

Did god protect deborah? Did god protect Bamise that was killed in the BRT bus even though she prayed to god to save her before she was killed. Continue to deceive yourself

Don't mind the clown jare

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by atheistandproud(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol even the GOs aren't left out. Th very day I discovered exactly what life Is all about and exactly what Is going on In this world and beyond. I got weak and lost my euphoria. Great Thinkers like Us aren't up to 5% of Nigeria's Population. Life Is so short and Meaningless. Awakening & Consciousness aren't meant for Ordinary People..

No too think make you no psyche sha. The more you look at this life and unravel it, na 24/7 headache go dey do you. Go out and breathe the air, drink the water and eat the food.
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by kingyakos: 2:31pm On May 28, 2022
Adeboye go and sit down
There's no difference between you and politicians
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Asianjollof007: 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
Lol, africa
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Rexymania(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2022
My state... A big amen. But please release MNK
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by kingyakos: 2:43pm On May 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Bros u are there, don't mind those hypnotized, nitwit, gullible who just believe in a 600+ year old lies without going on research that even the Bible told us to do research about things we tends to believe.
Bible has let me to understand that religion is intellectual, complete man idea

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by DOD88: 2:51pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=113251203]Adeboye and his entourage.......

"Pastor Adeboye in his address to the Governor *revealed* that the problem of Nigeria today is beyond human comprehension and assured that God’s intervention is real and inevitable"

ADEBOYE is a powerful man of gods, he just revealed that the problem is beyond human comprehension,
then its caused by extraterrensial beings(Aliens) from outer space.....and his prayers will stop them from visiting planet IMO after a well endowed brown envelope.. grin[/
So sorry for your last statement. After you have brilliantly carved out a wise commendation for a great man of God, you unfortunately blocked the blessings that would have followed it by accusing same man of God of collecting brown envelope. Ah! What a blunder of wrong accusation! So painful you made that error. I speak spiritually, that is a sign that you carry a burden of almost being blessed but immediatelly gets upturned by contending forces. But you can get over it if you will take my counsel. Please refrain from commenting on spiritual matters you are not sure of. Tame your tongue on sensitive spiritual matters. Pray to God continually to help you speak rightly at all times. Thanks, I speak to you as l'm led. Take it!
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by 1880dayoba: 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113251231:

Divine intervention all over Nigeria in Jesus name.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

God bless Pastor Adeboye.
God bless all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Go's bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by 1880dayoba: 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113251234:

What's funny?! undecided

[/s]
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by DOD88: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Adeboye and his entourage.......

"Pastor Adeboye in his address to the Governor *revealed* that the problem of Nigeria today is beyond human comprehension and assured that God’s intervention is real and inevitable"

ADEBOYE is a powerful man of gods, he just revealed that the problem is beyond human comprehension,
then its caused by extraterrensial beings(Aliens) from outer space.....and his prayers will stop them from visiting planet IMO after a well endowed brown envelope.. grin

So sorry for your last statement. After you have brilliantly carved out a wise commendation for a great man of God, you unfortunately blocked the blessings that would have followed it by accusing same man of God of collecting brown envelope. Ah! What a blunder of wrong accusation! So painful you made that error. I speak spiritually, that is a sign that you carry a burden of almost being blessed but immediatelly gets upturned by contending forces. But you can get over it if you will take my counsel. Please refrain from commenting on spiritual matters you are not sure of. Tame your tongue on sensitive spiritual matters. Pray to God continually to help you speak rightly at all times. Thanks, I speak to you as l'm led. Take it!
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by kefe4wealth: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
The real evil enveloping the places are the politicians you eat and dine with.
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Karemarealty288(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=DOD88 post=113252851][/quote]

You see how confused you and your writeup are, so visiting Uzodimma is a spiritual matter ba? you will be the highest or rather last mumu to believe that your god of man left Imo government house empty handed....you are led be who if I may ask? If you like write and speak spiritually na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by kingyakos: 3:00pm On May 28, 2022
Visited him in his governor office Abuja
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by AuroraB(f): 3:11pm On May 28, 2022
Comroguji:
https://theparadise.ng/adeboye-visits-uzodimma-assures-him-of-divine-intervention-over-security-challenges-photos/amp/
You can't deceive everyone. With your followers, you don't have to try at all.
Go on undecided
Re: Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security by Mayeldah(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2022
Well, if Adeboye did not preach to Uzodinma for him to change his ways and give his life to God then the journey is not fruitful.

What's the essence of divine intervention when the problem is caused by same leaders he visited, except the intervention is to flush out all evil leaders destroying Nigeria.

This time calls for radical approach and telling truth to power, that's what prophets like Isaiah and Elijah are known for. Not some soft speaking and romancing the evils that has kept Nigeria tied to the ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier / Lagos 1898,Before Nigeria. Not Oil money. No be today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.