Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118834 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 10:50pm On May 28, 2022
Wike Atiku Atiku Wike Atiku Atiku Wike Atiku

Saraki sef....mtchew
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:50pm On May 28, 2022
tinsel:

Ben Obi cannot win his booth. I am from Anambra.

Atiku is holding it to his chest

It me will prefer Ben Obi

You see where peter fvcked up
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by helinues: 10:50pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku, Wike

grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 10:50pm On May 28, 2022
[s][/s]
Frigga13:

Who is Wike ?
And how many votes will south give Wike

Where is the vote coming from

North south east or west

No Dey on my mention carelessly.. abeg
[s][/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 3gpvids: 10:51pm On May 28, 2022
Terrorist thumping Agbero smh
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 10:51pm On May 28, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy Kyase, Fergie001..... Garfield1, I told you that I was going to call you out. So what would you say now??

You funny oh.how has he won when they haven't finished counting
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Wike
Wike
Wike
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Saraki

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

I know nothing grin

And yet I stopped southern unity trash

Told you guys tunde blocked your Yoruba god from visiting villa while Yoruba Dey shout malami upandan

Told you Gej is in line
Told you guys power returns to north

Oga everything that has happened I said it here exactly

You can envy me .. but can’t be me..

You don’t know me .. I don’t know you.. so carry your hate waka

I careless ... just remembered your moniker

We don

Let me and my lie in peace
Let me keep lying as my lies Na General knowledge
Make your truth come to pass
Till then

Bye and
Over !

Next

@ emboldened

OMG grin

You are highly delusional tbh

So you are the Eastern governors that refused to attend Southern governors forum meetings or the Southern delegates that voted for Atiku.

So what else are you responsible for Asgard? Nigerian independence? Jonathan presidency?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 28, 2022
FirstSon01:

Non Edo people are dropping updates on our behalf. Don't mind them.

Edo is PDP!

Na so dem dey do
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

You funny oh.how has he won when they haven't finished counting
You know nothing, Atiku has already secured more than 383 votes, and that's what you need to win. The number of accredited voters is just 767. So you need just about 384 votes and you are the winner. You know nothing about politics, go sit down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

OMG grin

You are highly delusional tbh

So you are the Eastern governors that refused to attend Southern governors forum meetings or the Southern delegates that voted for Atiku.

So what else are you responsible for Asgard? Nigerian independence? Jonathan presidency?

k
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
onatisi:
if the present a southerner , they will have a very very tough time , their best bet now will be to present lawan as their candidate

There only best bet now is Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
North is the key.

Atiku lost the election in the north in the last election. He won the South by a decent margin.
If not that Supreme Court decided to favor Buhari the real result showed Atiku won 2019 elections, stop thinking that the South is not the key Buhari won North against Jonathan in 2011 but Jonathan won the election so how is the North key upon all the Average voters registration in the South, Children vote in North but South Vote with matured people.
South is the key there is not controversy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Atiku won't do that... Who will vote the Wike nah?

An Okowa is more suave.

We will vote Wike. Okowa is more...?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by kaey10(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
Biko Atiku don win....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
Power to the people

North 2023

For those screaming Wike

Atiku is not a political novice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

k
obvious Asgard line when cornered

Mr important ESN officer who is single handedly responsible for the formation of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 10:55pm On May 28, 2022
vicdom:

You know nothing, Atiku has already secured more than 383 votes, and that's what you need to win. The number of accredited voters is just 767. So you need just about 384 votes and you are the winner. You know nothing about politics, go sit down.

Rubbish
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:56pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
obvious Asgard line when cornered

Mr important ESN officer who is single handedly responsible for the formation of Nigeria.

k
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2022
WATCHOVER:

If not that Supreme Court decided to favor Buhari the real result showed Atiku won 2019 elections, stop thinking that the South is not the key Buhari won North against Jonathan in 2011 but Jonathan won the election so how is the North key upon all the Average voters registration in the South, Children vote in North but South Vote with matured people.
South is the key there is not controversy
Atiku will never win the North against Buhari's clothes not to talk of against Buhari in a million years.

Know this and know peace.

He lost and he knew but only played to the gallery to be able to stand a better chance this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

k

K yourself Asgard. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
K yourself Asgard. grin
yawn
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 3gpvids: 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
Next week the other criminals go battle their own

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
Dem wan scam Atiku, Melaye no gree.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I don't think the former deputy and jonathan are that close.

I believe many people believe he betrayed jonathan in 2015.
Ofcourse I wasn't necessarily referencing any closeness between GEJ and his former Deputy per say actually but just adjudicating his public statement or comment as a wholesome descriptive appraisal of the PDP activities this week as being an evidence of his heart still belonging to the PDP as against the popular assertion that he is poised to contest the APC's presidential primaries just like it's been circulated as major news item yet across the length and breath of Nigeria recently
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
I want to see it... I want to see it, I am an agent.

Dino Melaye telling the Officials....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by sogodihno: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
The guy is a irritating Bigot with some obvious type of writing disorder.

I just wanted to call him out for what he is.

He was even claiming that Gbagamila will never be speaker some three years ago and claimed falsely that he had some privy information that is not available to the public.

You people should not take him serious, he is one ibo guy hawking gala under oshodi bridge.

He is Asgarsd, frigga and odin. He uses those 3 moniker, when one get ban he switch to another

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Atiku will never win the North against Buhari's clothes not to talk of against Buhari in a million years.

Know this and know peace.

He lost and he knew but only played to the gallery to be able to stand a better chance this time around.

LET Buhari lift person hand for campaign first

You dey Yoruba land the talk north as of today

KEep sleepi
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Plus10(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Gameover,Atuku has won, Wike would live to fight another day.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy Kyase, Fergie001..... Garfield1, I told you that I was going to call you out. So what would you say now??
Garfield1 no wan gree ooo grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
Plus10:
Gameover,Atuku has won, Wike would live to fight another day.
Wike no go believe am

He has been giving a bloody nose by Atiku twice.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
Kbs468:

Ofcourse I wasn't necessarily referencing any closeness between GEJ and his former Deputy per say actually but just adjudicating his public statement or comment as a wholesome descriptive appraisal of the PDP activities this week as being an evidence of his heart still belonging to the PDP as against the popular assertion that he is poised to contest the APC's presidential primaries just like it's been circulated as major news item yet across the length and breath of Nigeria recently
If he is not interested, he would have asked the APC to remove his name from the contest.

The fact he is playing dumb shows that he knows it's a long shot at best and he doesn't want to put all his eggs in the APC basket just yet.

Still, he is very involved in that APC primary as everyone else involved, don't be deceived

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.