Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118627 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
Vote started?
Sergio104:
Atiku is leading!!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Me said am a member of esn.. are you okay

Me show you.. based on wetin?

I don’t need to impress any fool on a faceless forum

Keep to yourself

People wey know know on Nairaland...

I don’t have any to argue with you.believe anything you want

Next!

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Must be on ballot

Yoruba must be on ballot

We’ve been saying same since 2017..
Yes you claimed With your Asgard or whatever moniker that you are a member of ESN when Ikosi was killed by the security forces in the Imo Forest, you claimed that he will soon be replaced by another guy and the terror will continue in Imo state.

You even said he is not the main guy and that you know the inner workings of the ESN

The point is that you have always been someone always claiming to be what you are not.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2022
luluosas:
Vote started?

Sorting it now.

Omo them dey call Atiku's vote non stop
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:25pm On May 28, 2022
Sergio104:
Atiku is leading!!!!

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi misbehave ..

See the vice on a platter .. but humility is another

Which other shortest route to igbo President.. if not Vice

Igbos will wake not now..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2022
No problem, we Meet at the polls.

Atiku vs Tinubu will be sweet
Frigga13:

The prayer is Apc ashould give us asiwaju... that’s all

That’s the Pdp prayer ...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by kesmiraAutos: 10:25pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku and Wike name naim yakpa pass...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2022
Why is NTA not showing it?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2022
kokoA:

Check arise news.

Live now
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:27pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Yes you claimed With your Asgard or whatever moniker that you are a member of ESN when Ikosi was killed by the security forces in the Imo Forest, you claimed that he will soon be replaced by another guy and the terror will continue in Imo state.

You even said he is not the main guy and that you know the inner workings of the ESN

The point is that you have always been someone always claiming to be what you are not.

I’m not Asgard .. first

Asgard has never claimed to be esn

Asgard registered with IPOB At Liverpool back in 2012.. before Kanu and a strong personality till he resigned ..

IPOB went diabolic and evil

Asgard left

When he comes online follow an talk that one

If you know you know..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2022
77up:
It's hight time you guy stops taking those guys serious and that mumu slaveoflagos sad
The guy is a irritating Bigot with some obvious type of writing disorder.

I just wanted to call him out for what he is.

He was even claiming that Gbagamila will never be speaker some three years ago and claimed falsely that he had some privy information that is not available to the public.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi misbehave ..

See the vice on a platter .. but humility is another

Which other shortest route to igbo President.. if not Vice

Igbos will wake not now..

Obi's action is still good bro.

Not really bad secluding himself to test his popularity
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:29pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No problem, we Meet at the polls.

Atiku vs Tinubu will be sweet

Better

Pray Apc delivers Tinubu and not Gej

He’s the only problem we will have

My loyalty is to Gej as a noble man

But party supersede at this moment
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by kesmiraAutos: 10:29pm On May 28, 2022
kokoA:
AIT is showing.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
Nothing like GEJ, it's media propaganda.

Frigga13:

Better

Pray Apc delivers Tinubu and not Gej

He’s the only problem we will have

My loyalty is to Gej as a noble man

But party supersede at this moment

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m not Asgard .. first

Asgard registered with IPOB At Liverpool back in 2012.. before Kanu and a strong personality till he resigned ..

Asgard left

If you know you know..

Stop unnecessary lie nah.

Na you be Odin and Asgard

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
FieldMarshall06:

Please share this link in your WhatsApp group pls. It's genuine.

https://gofund.me/46bb1e86
So You want me to promote what is against my own expectations?

Have you really been reading my post and comments?

Didn't you decipher that I am a PDP member?

Infact, let me tell you that I used to be PDP Financial secretary for close to 8 years back then at my Abuja Electoral Ward where I am a registered voter ooo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 10:31pm On May 28, 2022
leksite120:
Billionaires in dollars or in Naira ?

Those ones you're mentioning are just celebrities that's why they're popular, even in south east, it'll very inappropriate to mention Obi Cubana, Kcee , emoney or Cubana chief priest with the likes of Orji Kalu, it means you're not enlightened and easily swayed with socail media flashing.

You're putting Obi of (80milion dollars) with Kalu or almost a billion dollars, is that not a crime?

There are mad billionaires in borno guy. The notable ones from Borno . The notable ones you can only mention in SE are OUK, aurthur eze, elumelu and one woman like that, she isn't that popular
LOL, Name 2 naa, 2 Borno billionaires, there are many mad billionaires in Borno, and you can't name 2, Kanu have deceived you guys, if it's about lying to people to get a country, I will lie 24 hours for 1 year. Visit north east, and see real marginalization, you will see why you need to thank God. You will see why oil is a blessing, and this people are getting peanuts. Name 2 billionaires in Borno oo. Today you will say north is filled with almanjiri, backwardness, abokis, now you are saying they are billionaires. Poverty billionaires. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:32pm On May 28, 2022
Sergio104:

Obi's action is still good bro.

Not really bad secluding himself to test his popularity

Don’t igbos want the President again ? Or they just want to test popularity

What best popularity than Vice President

How many people know osibanjo befoee now

Obi should have lose and stay close

He betray Atiku that brought him to North.. and igbos were over hyping what was not there

Oya naaa

Na igbos still lose

No presidency after all noise and will still shout Biafra or death soon

Igbos should keep testin popularity

Pray Atiku chose Ben Obi tonight
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:33pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nothing like GEJ, it's media propaganda.

No Gej is in the mainstream here ...

Northerners will vote Gej over Atiku .. if not for the establishment..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:34pm On May 28, 2022
Sergio104:

Stop unnecessary lie nah.

Na you be Odin and Asgard

Easy can you prove that...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m not Asgard .. first

Asgard left

If you know you know..
@ emboldened

Anyone with a single brain cell can see your same unclear writing style.

Asgard73:
Apc going going .......

Evil party.

Broom wey dem go still burn.. finally only Yoruba people will have need for it.

See how the whole Yoruba nation celebrated shekarau visit to the Yoruba god..

Does that change court ruling? Or secure Tinubu 14 million Apc vote grin

Meanwhile Sheakaru went to caution Tinubu on the recent behavior of his political ally.. that has become desperate burning and louting everywhere in Kano.. a tit for tat wil see Tinubu ambition vanish with ganduje dream of going to senate.
... and he was not even on visit .. shekarau was on a business trip to Lagos .. seeing Tinubu was a necessity since he’s in Lagos..

Unlike like Tinubu hiding at the airport to jump on atiku with his Yoruba media..

The Tinubu media desperation is much..

Many politicians and leaders visit each other as politics begins .. but why visiting Tinubu or Tinubu visiting so special to yoruba people and their propaganda press?

It won’t make Tinubu win.. if they want to daily propagate pictures and nonsenses..
.. all Asgard is saying is that Tinubu must contest no be noise ..

No excuses

If he want . Make he visit Mecca and Jerusalem even White House and the Queen of England.
No be our business..

Tinubu must contest.. infact any Yoruba man .

Power returns North

Careless

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:35pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, here in the north, we think it's the opposite. Southern politicians enrich themselves alot, Schools in the south is like 4 times more than schools in the north. You can't compare south to north naa, haba. Come to north and see people suffering, have you ever seen children beg for food from age 2 in the south. Apart from dangote and abdulsalam, which other billionaire dobwe have, in the south we both know there are billionaires everywhere, or you think we don't know nwewi.
I laugh when you guys say we are the ones enjoying the most, ENJOY. Do people still drink and bath in river over there, do people still live in mud houses over there. People here don't even have the money to feed themselves talkless going to school, give an average Hausa boy 15k, and see how his live changes, and girls will be smiling at him. In the south you think we don't see how those yahoo boys smatch people phones and replace it with iphone. People say Kaduna is okay, but with the news we are hearing, Kaduna isn't fine.

And lastly, can we exchange region, if you think north is beautiful, and we are enjoying everything, you guys should come to the north, while we go south cheesy

Facts!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 10:35pm On May 28, 2022
Viqtour:

A A Rano
AYM shafa
None of them is a billionaire, and none is from Borno. Visit north east and see how southerners are enjoying what they didn't work for.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by tinsel: 10:36pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Don’t igbos want the President again ? Or they just want to test popularity

What best popularity than Vice President

How many people know osibanjo befoee now

Obi should have lose and stay close

He betray Atiku that brought him to North.. and igbos were over hyping what was not there

Oya naaa

Na igbos still lose

No presidency after all noise and will still shout Biafra or death soon

Igbos should keep testin popularity

Pray Atiku chose Ben Obi tonight
Been Obi has no electoral value. The best for Atiku is to pick Wike.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2022
Fergie001 come back your duty post
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, Name 2 naa, 2 Borno billionaires, there are many mad billionaires in Borno, and you can't name 2, Kanu have deceived you guys, if it's about lying to people to get a country, I will lie 24 hours for 1 year. Visit north east, and see real marginalization, you will see why you need to thank God. You will see why oil is a blessing, and this people are getting peanuts. Name 2 billionaires in Borno oo. Today you will say north is filled with almanjiri, backwardness, abokis, now you are saying they are billionaires. Poverty billionaires. grin
firstly, which state are u from
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2022
Who's watching the sorting and counting of votes??. Atiku Abubakar name is being mentioned everywhere. Atiku wins it again.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 10:38pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:
come back your duty post
Hala Madrid grin

I dey France for now
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 10:39pm On May 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Anyone with a single brain can see your same unclear writing style.

grin

Na you know wetin you dey talk

Mean say me Na Asgard .. wake up..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
None of them is a billionaire, and none is from Borno. Visit north east and see how southerners are enjoying what they didn't work for.
and who's a billionaire from your side, no Igbo is a billionaire dollar according to Forbes. There are only three billionaire in dollars in Nigeria
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2022
ichommy:

Fear North. grin
Fear not

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.