Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted (285 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted by Croixcomedy(f): 11:24am On May 28, 2022
Re: Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted by Nobody: 11:45am On May 28, 2022
Werey dey disguise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted by Croixcomedy(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2022
Lailai check am

Sweetplum:
Werey dey disguise
Re: Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On May 28, 2022
Croixcomedy:
https://twitter.com/normacrooz/status/1530494337523621888?t=lFN_kQbtqs6AU-mmfcMKng&s=19
Don't forget to comment and follow the page
Whether rich or poor, all who want to enter into the Kingdom of God have to sell all they have and give it all away to the poor... that is one of the steps necessary to enter into the Narrow Gate that leads to True Life aka Heaven in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Jesus Christ explained this in Parable - Matthew 13 vs 42 - 44, and He also taught this to His followers
37 “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me. 
38 Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me. 
39 Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life. - Matthew 10 vs 37 - 39
... in Matthew 16
24 Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25 Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26 It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life - Matthew 16 vs 24 - 26
.. also in Luke 9
23 Jesus continued to say to all of them, “Any of you who want to be my follower must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you every day for following me. 
24 Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will save it. 
25 It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are destroyed or lost. - Luke 9 vs 23 - 25

You have to loose it all - loose your life -
▪︎ Sell everything you have and give the proceeds to the poor
▪︎ abandon your job/career/business and livelihood
▪︎ abandon friends and family(Father, mother, children, spouse, etc.
▪︎ forfeit reputation, status, culture etc.
This in order to enter into the Kingdom of God through the Narrow Gate that leads to Heaven with Salvation waiting at the end. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Blood-bathed Bibles. / BeCareful With Science And Technology Of This World / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.