Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. (2987 Views)

Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Why is everyone so proud of Nigeria out of a sudden? When just yesterday no one wanted them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGBCqk2g24

This is the new trend.

Oyinbo people on social media, on TikTok, and everywhere are saying they are Nigerians.

Nigerians used to rubbish Nigeria, some called Nigeria a shithole, a zoo and so on.

Buf the patriotic Nigerians like me did not waver, we did not abandon Nigeria good or bad, mow all of a sudden that Nigeria is growing in status and gaining respect all over the world, they all want to be Nigeria, they all of a sudden want to claim Nigeria, they want to fight for Nigeria and even rule Nigeria.

The guy in the video is from Ghana, but he noticed what was going on and made a video to ask the same question, people did not want Nigeria yesterday, they insult and abuse Nigeria, and Nigeria was rubbish that they didn't want to be part of.

What changed?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:08am On Oct 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO-bN_EZvU8

This American is not late to the game.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Serena Williams’s venture capital firm is backing Nigerian data and insights firm Stears Inc. in a $3.3 million seed round led by MaC Venture Capital.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:20am On Oct 15, 2022
When you hear clowns and unpatriotic fools like Obi saying rubbish that Nigeria is dead, you ask yourself why he's trying to rule a dead country.

Why is this American superstar investing her $3 million in a dead country?

34 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:21am On Oct 15, 2022

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:23am On Oct 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqnzCdByKCw

British Society of Doctors happily doing BUGA,

Nigeria is the country to be associated with today everywhere you look..

33 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Why Many Are Now Claiming to be NIGERIANS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozCmTJIVOy0

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Amazon is setting up shop in Nigeria.

Now, you know Nigeria is NEXT.

34 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:32am On Oct 15, 2022
I hope our no good lazy youths and jobless Twitter nuisance are ready to go to work.

33 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 2:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Next time you hear clowns like obi utter any rubbish about Nigeria or that Nigeria is dead, tell that foolish unpatriotic clown to STFU.

33 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Jflex07(m): 2:55am On Oct 15, 2022
While glancing tru the thread, I was hoping to see Obi's name and I saw it. This Op dreams,eat and lives on Obi's matter... Almost all your threads are on Obi grin angry grin grin. Keep advertising Obi's candidacy Tinubu paid urrchin.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by NwaIdeato: 3:01am On Oct 15, 2022
The major reason is because of the global reach of our music, Afrobeats is probably the biggest Nigerian export right now...na only music dey put Naija on a positive map right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Most blacks outside trace their ancestry to nigeria (our economy can be boosted by advising Nigerians in diaspora to invest the money they make instead of using to oppress when they come)
Nigeria was created by God to rule the black race
Nigeria is the spiritual home of the world
The rise of nigeria would be the rise of Africa and the black race as a whole
A United Nigeria would be a world power in less than no time

Most Nigerians don’t know this
Know this know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Jflex07:
While glancing tru the thread, I was hoping to see Obi's name and I saw it. This Op dreams,eat and lives on Obi's matter... Almost all your threads are on Obi grin angry grin grin. Keep advertising Obi's candidacy Tinubu paid urrchin.
`

The guilty conscience of course.

I'm glad I confirmed your screwed conscience..

Not so long ago, I bet even you yourself were shouting Nigeria is a zoo, yo were waving your dirty and stinking ipob terrorist flag all over the place, now you like and love Nigeria more than Nigerians..

I can not wait to see you and your kind run back to your biafra flag and start constituting a nuisance all over again after Pandora's loss next year.

Trust men, I'll be here to laugh and celebrate... grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 3:24am On Oct 15, 2022
NwaIdeato:
The major reason is because of the global reach of our music, Afrobeats is probably the biggest Nigerian export right now...na only music dey put Naija on a positive map right now.

See? How people belittle and relegate their own country to just music, when in fact Nigeria is doing wonders across the board.

Yes, I feel so proud that Nigeria is excelling musically all over the world, but Nigeria is more than music, we are excelling in sports, we are number 1 in TECH all over Africa, and educationally, we are the best in Africa, the list goes on.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 3:27am On Oct 15, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

You are a senseless and stupid zombie without functioning brain of your own. You village people don swear for you and it's working

TINUBUISMAD:
Obi is our incoming President

Of course, you are a Pandorian, no wonder...

I hope you still have your ipob flag because you go still need am, Nigeria go be zoo and shithole again after obi's loss next year.

grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by fman(m): 3:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Jflex07:
OP swore to die on top Peter Obi marras!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Owontime: 4:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Even IPOB people are now saying they're Nigerians grin grin grin
Nigeria is no longer a zoo.
Don't worry, after we teach them a lesson in the 2023 presidential election they will call Nigeria a zoo again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Wisetrue99: 4:06am On Oct 15, 2022
All these sudden display of greatness when it is Buhari's quarter to go undecided grin grin grin

We know that Nigerians are great it was Buhari that was putting Nigeriens ahead of Nigerians. Making it look as if there is nothing good about Nigeria!

Abeg make him do getat

What was that Islamic man saying at the beginning sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Owontime:
Even IPOB people are now saying they're Nigerians grin grin grin
Nigeria is no longer a zoo.
Don't worry, after we teach them a lesson in the 2023 presidential election they will call Nigeria a zoo again.

Omo, this their 11 o'clock crocodile tears love and affection for Nigeria is the most laughable and comical rubbish ever.

When was the last time you saw the ipob flag? Where the flags go? Who dey hide them?

The fools think they are smart, they think we bought their lies, deception, pretense and fake love for Nigeria.

I can't wait to see them start their brutal and violent referendum and agitation madness, sadly, na their fellow igbo people den dey slaughter all the time...smh

33 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by ebufa: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:
`

The guilty conscience of course.

I'm glad I confirmed your screwed conscience..

Not so long ago, I bet even you yourself were shouting Nigeria is a zoo, yo were waving your dirty and stinking ipob terrorist flag all over the place, now you like and love Nigeria more than Nigerians..

I can not wait to see you and your kind run back to your biafra flag and start constituting a nuisance all over again after Pandora's loss next year.

Trust men, I'll be here to laugh and celebrate... grin grin

Na idiocy dey worry you! no go sleep! slimy ewedu munching caveman!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 4:59am On Oct 15, 2022
ebufa:

Na idiocy dey worry you! no go sleep! slimy ewedu munching caveman!

ebufa:

Nnamdi Kanu is by far the most consequential Igbo politician alive today,

ebufa:

Nnamdi Kanu/ESN have overwhelming support in Alaigbo! You know it and I know it

Den don land, the real ogbologbo ipob terrorists and Cownu's ESN and UGM bush soldiers..

Shey this ESN terrorist too go claim to love and cherish Nigeria?

Say it to my face, say you love and cherish Nigeria die? Say it say it say it.. grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by limeta(f): 5:21am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

See? How people belittle and relegate their own country to just music, when in fact Nigeria is doing wonders across the board.

Yes, I feel so proud that Nigeria is excelling musically all over the world, but Nigeria is more than music, we are excelling in sports, we are number 1 in TECH all over Africa, and educationally, we are the best in Africa, the list goes on.

I beg shut up

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by Nosayer: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

Let me complete the best for you o jèrè.... educationally, our universities are the best in Africa, we have the best power system in Nigeria even all our rural settlements are adequately electrified. Our roads are the most connected and the roads are so good, they rarely flood or get eroded away during storms and floods.

Should I talk about our justice system? The most perfect! Our police nkọ? The most professional and humane, nowhere else in Africa do they have food sufficiency and hence, stability in their currency as we have it in Nigeria. That is why the unemployment gap is almost totally eradicated.

In summary, anyone who become Nigeria's president in 2023 is just going there to enjoy. There is no real work again. The PDP presidents of the past have been trying and then Buhari came and perfected anything.

This is why it's better we vote Tinubu. There's not much work for Nigeria's next president. So Tinubu deserves it jàre....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Largest single refinery in the world

Largest uria ferterlizer plant in the world

Largest petrochemical plant in Africa

Largest gas plant in Africa

Longest gas pipeline in Africa to transport gas to North Africa and Europe

Lekki deep seaport

Lagos Metro rail

Badagry seaport/Approved

Lekki Airport/Approved

Number 1 music, movie and entertainment country in Africa

Number 1 TECH country in Africa

Number 1 FINTECH country in Africa, 4 out of the largest fintech in Africa

Number 1 Rice producer in Africa

Number 1 Cassava producer in the world

The list goes on and on...

32 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2022
The next phase of our development is the sweetest.

Things Nigerians need to look forward to..

The road is now clear for Jaokuta to come to life and industrialize Nigeria and make Nigeria a major global steel producer

SIEMENS power deal to boost power generation and transmission, massively improve manufacturing and industrialization

Continued railway expansion all over Nigeria

The sky is the limit

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2022
The GIANT of Africa is alive and well.

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2022
I say make the ebufa dude say hin love and cherishes Nigeria die, but the bobo quickly japa from topic, because he can not truly say I love Nigeria, the new love for Nigeria is totally fake, the tin no reach chest..

They are all Igbos just trying to take Nigeria by deceptive means, their biafra flag dey inside cooler in case Pandora no win.. grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Now, they used to insult and abuse Nigeria because America won't sell weapons to Nigeria, but America love Nigeria so much now they den just dey dash us everything we ask for, shey na drones o, shey na Tucano, shey na to send US CORP of Engineers to build military base for us o, shey na to sell 12 sophisticated 12 AH-1Z attack helicopters with the latest precision and guided weapons and ammunitions.

This is the largest high-tech military and weapons transfer to any country in sub-Africa.

30 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Our coastal force and surveillance center are so good now that pirates don abandon our coastal waters, the amount of hardware and security infrastructure we have today is amazing, all in less than 7 years.

Boko Haram and bandits are on the run ....too, fucckkers.. grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video. by plaindealer: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Btw, we are expecting 24 M-346 Attack jets too.

Do you know the number of jets and military air infrastructure we don acquire in less than 7 years? Astonishing.. grin grin

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Rushing To Preempt U.S. Court’s Ruling On Tinubu’s CSU's Records / Ijeoma Nwogwugwu(Thisday) Vs Yemi Kolapo(Punch) / Lagos Reveals Four-year Plan To Boost LPG Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.