Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri (20008 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
Labour party may still not give him free tickets

Do you know the commitment of all this grassroot Politicians, weekly meetings, donation and levy. All for Obi to come from no where

How do u think Trump won? many outsiders come and defeat the corrupt system even with their corrupt grassroots. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Mooh247: 7:39pm On May 28, 2022
jaxxy:

How do u think Trump won? many outsiders come and defeat the corrupt system even with their corrupt grassroots. undecided

Trumps case was like Abiola, both are super duper rich and connected to most Politicians that both the system pissed at them

Trump was a card carrying member of dem in the 80s , becore moving to republican, he dealt directly with many corrupt Politicians in Vegas, New York and Florida.. he donated regularly to them, he also has massive celebrity friend just like Abiola

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by PoliteActivist: 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True.
Igbo people hate Peter Obi.

I tell you, they all want Tinubu instead, even staunch IPOB members are actively campaigning for him! Even UGM - saw it with my own two eyes!!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Trumps case was like Abiola, both are super duper rich and connected to most Politicians that both the system pissed at them

Trump was rich bt not connected to politicians he was connected to the people abd his charisma and campaign was different

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by CITIBEN(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Reno is just jealous of Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by balladin: 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
Reno has shown himself to be a hypocritical, self serving and greedy fellow.
How this guy deceived all of us into believing that he's one of the masses that deserve good governance. Claims to be a pastor but is full of vile.
Chasing with the hound and running with the crowd.
Now we know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by ogatboy(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

Governorship is not Presidential.

Regional is not Nationwide

Of course it's not but he can do it and silence the BMCs
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by mindtricks: 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
This thing is not do or die and I don't see this man losing sleep should he fail.
Nigerians don't even seem ready yet for something good, we are not yet through with them corrupt folks.

I wonder what structure they talk about if the suffering masses themselves cannot be the structure.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
True talk.
Even his IGBO Brothers will never vote him. They will rather Vote Tinubu or Yarima of Zamfara State. Than to vote their own Peter Obi. cheesy grin
IGBO no like themselves.
Yoruba love themselves
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Burruchaga71(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
Can someone please help me with this idiot address I want to check something
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by lucianohase(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2022
Why is Reno Omokiri always mentioning Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by walozanga(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2022
ekesol:

No wahala. Keep eating your loot from Jonathan.
But my own is that you can not step your foot in Nigeria for now

If you insist try it and let's see

That guy will put himself in trouble.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by JBoss25(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
Johel:

I'm starting to dislike this Reno of a man!!
So u liked the idiot before?
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Johel(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2022
JBoss25:
So u liked the idiot before?

Yes...I used to dig him,but he's losing it lately and it's becoming quite irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Warn Against Uncontrollable Chaos Over Lekki Tolling - SaharaReporters / Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa / We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.