Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri (20011 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Igbofam2: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
ogatboy:

But he ruled Anambra on Apga when they had PDP and AC

Governorship is not Presidential.

Regional is not Nationwide
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by mabea: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
onatisi:
he was just saying the pure plain truth and that is why Nigeria is in this critical mess we are in now , we saw the truth and fact in 2015 but people stupidly and ignorantly ignored the facts and voted for buhari , who evidently had no waec qualifications and was just a farmer with no noticeable achievement for donkey years and they expected him to turn Nigeria into Dubai .
the same way some are clamoring for another critically sick dying old man of close to 80 years now to be the next president and they keep fooling themselves that he will turn Nigeria into paradise
Sir the words may be true but why has this guy targeted Obi? To demarket him or what exactly? I personally know that Obi stands no chance in PDP hence his defection. But why is Omokri attacking him in all angles? Could it be he's a threath or a personal beef?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by wiseoneking: 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
Labour party may still not give him free tickets

Do you know the commitment of all this grassroot Politicians, weekly meetings, donation and levy. All for Obi to come from no where
Why is Obi so popular that even you that he doesn't know your existence kept on mentioning him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by KillerCrocodile: 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
Arysexy:

You don't know Peter Obi. If it's richness, he is rich but his person is not the type that cut corner or give money out for no job done. Unless for charity.

If he could snub Fr Mbaka who tried to coarce him to donate money in adoration despite being a Catholic and having a sister that is Rev. Sr, then who are you to force him to bribe delegates? It's against his principles

Saying Obi doesn't have enough dollar is laughable

Oh Really ....... Ok

But what is or was the source of his wealth ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by IPIGSONMETH: 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
Who in their right mind doesn't know this already - that Peter Obi chickened out like a COWARD?
Seriously? Do you really need a loud mouth fool like Reno to tell you the obvious reality?
I swear we have too many emotional sentimental shallow low IQ fools in this country.
Anyone with an IQ of above 50 should already know that he ran away like a coward because he knew he was about to lose and lose big.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by abobote: 5:30pm On May 28, 2022
Who provoked this Reno nah.
He seems to have an issue with Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by EUEDOSA: 5:31pm On May 28, 2022
tempusfugit:
Edosa Peter is not going nowhere
yes he's not going nowhere, but he's going to Aso Rock come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by nedekid: 5:31pm On May 28, 2022
If not that Obi is a gentleman, I world have assumed he slept with renos wife.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why did he not remain in Apga? Confused Mr I want to be President.

Why didn't Tinubu remain in SDP, AD?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by frugal(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
Baawaa:
Peter obi has no bearing politically
That's a good thing. He's a completely different breed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
True talk.
Even his IGBO Brothers will never vote him. They will rather Vote Tinubu or Yarima of Zamfara State. Than to vote their own Peter Obi. cheesy grin
IGBO no like themselves.

And you think all Yorubas will vote for TINUBU?
I don't know why people are gullible in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by carl90(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
Honestly,right from the outset,I have not always liked this Reno of a man.I am not saying this because Peter Obi left the PDP which Reno have some loyalty to because his boss(Goodluck Jonathan) is in the party(for now).
Reno Omokri just always remind me of FFK.
Not a fan of these men.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Johel(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
Itopalucky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of8bXYhqACQ

Former Presidential spokesman and best-selling award winner, Reno Omokri has in an interview with Arise TV, shed more light on the possible circumstances that led to for PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, quitting PDP even as a Presidential aspirant.

According to Reno Omokri, Peter Obi left PDP to avoid being disgraced at the PDP Presidential primary election scheduled for today, May 28. He emphasized that Peter Obi is not on ground in the Anambra PDP, hence he indeed stood no ground of going far in the race if he was indeed going to aspire under PDP for President ahead of the 2023 polls.

Reno Omokri mocked Peter Obi’s choice of Labour Party as the new party upon which he wants to continue his political career and 2023 presidential ambition.

Reno Omokri said the Labour party does not have a national structure upon which Peter Obi can win the 2023 polls. Furthermore he made it clear that Peter Obi’s policy ideologies don’t align with the ideology of the Labour Party.

View the interview via the YouTube link above:

Source: 2023.ng

https://2023.ng/?p=317

I'm starting to dislike this Reno of a man!!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Nnamaka1: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
What's the problem with this stupid idiot called Reno Omokri sef? He sees nothing good in anyone, so much self righteousness from him. Criticizes everything because he is on self exile. If only when he was in power they did the proper things, gave GEJ the right advise, we won't be in the mess we are today. I am really tired of just talks no action
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
tempusfugit:
Edosa Peter is not going nowhere

I bet you are wrong.
What God has ordained, no man can put asunder!
#Movement MPO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by shortIGBOman: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

And you think all Yorubas will vote for TINUBU?
I don't know why people are gullible in reasoning.

IGBO People will vote Tinubu more. I was in Aba last week, everyone I met was talking about, how they like Tinubu and how they will vote emass for hin grin angry grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Mooh247: 5:35pm On May 28, 2022
wiseoneking:
Why is Obi so popular that even you that he doesn't know your existence kept on mentioning him.

How is it your life problem?!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by PoliteActivist: 5:35pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO People will vote Tinubu more. I was in Aba last week, everyone I met was talking about, how they like Tinubu and how they will vote emass for hin grin angry grin grin

Same thing at Awka. I was so surprised. Even some UGM!!!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Globalistic(f): 5:35pm On May 28, 2022
Reno you know I like you but this time around, I think you're STUPID.

Go and follow your boss and leave Obi alone. I am not from SE but will vote for Peter Obi because he's the 'Man for The Job'.

Peace out!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2022
SpatialKing:

Has the entire North East gone back home to settle their issues with Bokoharam,
Has the entire North West Settled bandits and kidnapping in the region

I know people like u would make reference to those other regions, the East are losing more on daily with thier action.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by shortIGBOman: 5:37pm On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Same thing at Awka. I was so surprised. Even some UGM!!!

True.
Igbo people hate Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 5:37pm On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Reno Mockery is a clown.

MPO leaving PDP was a VERY SMART move indeed!!
Instead of wasting his time and resources haggling for and buying delegates, he'd be spending them on the election itself. The president is elected by the public NOT delegates - which is where MPO strength lies, the grassroots. All he has to do is target his efforts towards voters, not waste them on buying delegates!
The man is wasting his time, I am just laughing @ the confused political clown.

The ghost of Apga is what is disturbing him, they gave the jester a platform to be governor for 8 years, @ the tail end of his tenure, he dumped them & ported to pdp.

Nemesis has finally caught up with him. Bianca Ojukwu & others are laughing @ Mr. want to be President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by ppogba: 5:38pm On May 28, 2022
I do not have any issue with Reno. I only want to know when he became " award winning best seller".

Anybody with clue should help me with the details. Because for Naija, na so e dey start oo. A lie told for long soon becomes the truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by TruthinAction: 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
Itopalucky:

Former Presidential spokesman and best-selling award winner, Reno Omokri has in an interview with Arise TV, shed more light on the possible circumstances that led to for PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, quitting PDP even as a Presidential aspirant.

According to Reno Omokri, Peter Obi left PDP to avoid being disgraced at the PDP Presidential primary election scheduled for today, May 28. He emphasized that Peter Obi is not on ground in the Anambra PDP, hence he indeed stood no ground of going far in the race if he was indeed going to aspire under PDP for President ahead of the 2023 polls.

Reno Omokri mocked Peter Obi’s choice of Labour Party as the new party upon which he wants to continue his political career and 2023 presidential ambition.

Reno Omokri said the Labour party does not have a national structure upon which Peter Obi can win the 2023 polls. Furthermore he made it clear that Peter Obi’s policy ideologies don’t align with the ideology of the Labour Party.

Reno talks too much. His is not up to the age of contesting?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

Reno literally destroyed Peter Obi grin

For once Reno spoke sense

Really?

The same Reno, last month.

He is angry Peter Obi did not bribe him to do PR for him. Hungry pastor

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by dadexcel: 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
Itopalucky:

..........this guy is gradually becoming a nuisance in the political space.....
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
In that case is a smart move as that would have destroyed his presidential ambition entirely so reno you are wrong on this one

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by dozymars(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
Reno is fighting for his stomach.
Don't be deceived by his trash talks.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Cubby22: 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
Reno , na wizard, this guy even get problem, why not leave Peter Obi alone, na waa o

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 5:43pm On May 28, 2022
chaloskyx:
In that case is a smart move as that would have destroyed his presidential ambition entirely so reno you are wrong on this one
Which Presidential ambition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.