Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) (59160 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by hilfinity(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2022
Blame the organizers of this program cos they should have at least anticipated such and put in measures to curtail it.

They just wasted innocent lives for nothing.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by mhmsadyq(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2022
I thought they said the streets of southern Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey.

What about a stampede for food,leading to the death of people?
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by baretalk: 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
The Pastor need to be held responsible... people died in his business center, due to his negligence.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Pymetrics: 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
If this were to happen in the North, all these self acclaimed rich southern people would start attaching poverty to Northerners. See as poverty make them come out massively for charity food.
Poverty is in everywhere in Nigeria, but the media controlled South will shout as if Northerners are the only beneficiary of poverty.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Kazeem47(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2022
Baawaa:
Buhari is a disaster

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Emmanuel909090: 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by ajerimitan: 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
In order for this type of hunger not to continue for another 8years, we all must do things differently. Especially in the political sphere. The rich are ruthlessly feeding on the poor. Not every one is built with intellectual genius and exclusive brain power to know how to beat inflation or prepare for some life wrecking government policy or ability to read demographs and interpreted signal. Some are sons of Issachar minded they are demi gods in reading and interpreting times and season but not all. Let's be our neighbours keeper. Hunger destroys deeper than sledge.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Arysexy(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
Hunger.

This is the legacy APC led govt is leaving in 2022.

If una like vote in another goat to continue from where Buhari stopped.

As for me and my family, we are voting Peter Obi in Labour party
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by JimmyBishop: 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
So, there's poverty of this magnitude in Rivers State and the governor went and donated millions of naira to Sokoto instead of doing something that will help his state.
Well, hope Tambuwa will also go and donate to the victims of the sad event in Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Sunsets: 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
This is upgraded silliness.
Taba21:

Evil church Don upgrade with people souls.
GRA port Harcourt na vulture land.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by naikeboy(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Is it about hunger, poverty of the mind or lack of integrity... People like Oso free things too much...
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Nairalandite: 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
And their governor is there wasting away $15,000 to delegates in PDP primary.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by onuman: 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt_dvqrCLRk

Source...

RIP.
Their Rivers state governor, Wike, was busy far away chasing position of VP from Atiku, so that he will stay atop of Rotimi Amaechi in the politics of their Rivers state.
Wild goose chase.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
cry cry cry
paulolee:
was very close to the venue that day and saw the huge crowd before the stampede and nearly cried in pity because all I saw was the definition of hunger and poverty..
and I heard about the accident n really pitied children that were caught up in that struggle because dey did nothing yo deserve such poor background
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Pascaldebravoo: 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
clintino700:
This is a yearly outreach event organised to reach out to the Less privileged and those in needs. I have witness it on several occasions but the turned out this year was too massive beyond the control of police, FRsc and co.
Some people came from outside the state for this event.
No body could have control such crowd. The event had to be called off.
Why attend such an event with little kids and being heavily pregnant.
It's just sorrowful.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
cry cry
clintino700:
This is a yearly outreach event organised to reach out to the Less privileged and those in needs. I have witness it on several occasions but the turned out this year was too massive beyond the control of police, FRsc and co.
Some people came from outside the state for this event.
No body could have control such crowd. The event had to be called off.
Why attend such an event with little kids and being heavily pregnant.
It's just sorrowful.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The level of hunger Jubrin and his assistant brought upon them lead to this, may a clueless lunatic never be elected to lead Nigeria ever again!
Baawaa:
Buhari is a disaster

Lol.
Nigerians had been scooping fuels from fallen petrol tankers and burst pipe lines and caught up in fire disasters from the time immemorial. It has less to do with Buhari but more to do with who we are as citizens.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by tonididdy(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2022
Just imagine the level of hunger in Nigeria! undecided
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On May 29, 2022
Just like American school shootings, this is one situation which will remain associated with our existence.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2022
lets not make this a comparison prayer, we should be praying that God uses each and everyone of us to reach the needy.

we don't know tomorrow, anybody can be destroyed and his body displayed on the streets, Jesus was crucified and publicly shamed remember, rather while we are on earth, lets ensure that in every little way possible we make a difference in our lives first and others.

Its a bit insensitive to make a prayer point based on the tragedy of others, smiley smiley smiley But what do i know. Just saying. Corrections are welcome, if you want to correct me.

FalseProphet1:
Nairalanders repeat this prayer after me...say I will never die in poverty.

I will never risk my life for crumbs of bread.

I shall reach my goals in life.

My body will never trend online as a victim struggling for free food in Jesus name.[/i][i]

Click like if you believe in this prayer and it shall be so in your life.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by seraphvictoria(f): 3:41pm On May 29, 2022
If you want thousands of people to attend your ceremony, why not find a venue that will contain thousands and make provision to feed thousands (if that is included).

Having people struggling for gifts and space in your event is absolutely inhumane. Now, how many lives are lost?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by maasoap(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2022
Arysexy:
Hunger.

[s] This is the legacy APC led govt is leaving in 2022.

If una like vote in another goat to continue from where Buhari stopped.

As for me and my family, we are voting Peter Obi in Labour party [/s]

Thank God Rivers state is not an APC controlled state whose governor is busy doling out 5 million naira to delegates in Abuja the very same day, otherwise it would have been easier for you to come up with something sensible to say about APC. Clown
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by slowice(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2022
Oga firstly it's not the kings assembly's 4th anniversary as the church is over 10yrs running strong and doing great things in christ.

Shop for free is an annual event to reach out to the needy in our society and be a blessing to people around.

The church prepared well for a massive programme, even hired a bigger venue for this year's shop for free out reach.

Omo, in everything, we give thanks to God...

Rip to the dead, Nigeria happened to them.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by slowice(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2022
seraphvictoria:
If you want thousands of people to attend your ceremony, why not find a venue that will contain thousands and make provision to feed thousands (if that is included).

Having people struggling for gifts and space in your event is absolutely inhumane. Now, how many lives are lost?

You people will just be talking carelessly without putting effort to know what happened
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Nteogwuija(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2022
slowice:
Oga firstly it's not the kings assembly's 4th anniversary as the church is over 10yrs running strong and doing great things in christ.

Shop for free is an annual event to reach out to the needy in our society and be a blessing to people around.

The church prepared well for a massive programme, even hired a bigger venue for this year's shop for free out reach.

Omo, in everything, we give thanks to God...

Rip to the dead, Nigeria happened to them.

You're giving god thanks for 31 avoidable deaths.

This is what religion has done to you lots.

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by addexx: 3:46pm On May 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HUNGRY MAN NO DEY USE SENSE because EM BELLA DEY EMPTY. grin EVEN WHEN CRIST FEED 5000 NOBODY DIED.WHY THIS?

No be for Naija e feed the 5 thousand. undecided
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Truvelisback(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
DonBenny77:
Hunger in the land
No be lie, bros.

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by musicwriter(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
From TB Joshua's church building collapse to Uyo church collapse and now Port Harcourt church collapse.

Clearly, our ancestors are warning us to free ourselves from the white man's god. But my people are too blind to get the message.

Just in case you want to understand under what circumstances our ancestors were forced to accept Christianity, please read the article: European crimes in Africa during colonialism- European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa

Read it and you'll understand why we're cursed with Christianity and why our ancestors can never be happy with us.

We accepted this religion under threat, with guns pointed on our heads. Our ancestors are over there crying and waiting for us to wake up from our stupidity. But the indoctrination is so deep that we've refused to set ourselves free!!
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2022
This seems misplaced, or makes no sense, how do you attribute an uncontrolled crowd to ancestors to how we might be forced into religion.

I understand what you are saying, but is it not a mess to conjure things up, that does not have practical solutions.

You are not even looking at the common factor between the events, or the peculiarities, which a child should understand, its not rocket science, avoid crowds, avoid panic, or public frenzy, or faulty buildings, or poorly planned events, or unexpected chaos etc.

musicwriter:
From TB Joshua's church building collapse to Uyo church collapse and now Port Harcourt church collapse.

Our ancestors are clearly warning us to free ourselves from the white man's god. But my people are too blind to get the message.

Just in case you want to know understand what circumstances our ancestors were forced to accept Christianity, please read the article: European crimes in Africa during colonialism- European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa

Read it and you'll understand why we're cursed with Christianity. We accepted this religion with guns pointed on our heads. But our ancestors are over there crying for us to wake up from our stupidity and we've refused!!
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by pat077: 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The level of hunger Jubrin and his assistant brought upon them lead to this, may a clueless lunatic never be elected to lead Nigeria ever again!
always blaming buhari. But, their their governor was busy sharing dollars to delegates and donating money to Norther states because of his ambition.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by pat077: 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
Baawaa:
Buhari is a disaster
wike is a blessing?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.