Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) (47427 Views)

Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / New Challenge Currently Going On Whatsapp (photos Attached) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend Kpokpogri Reacts To Viral Audio Where He Insulted Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by 40fy: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
**Skibo!!!

**funniest shit!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by dahmie2013: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Osi gini... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
UpInTheSky:
I think you mean the vendor made unflattering comments to her.
All she said in return is "you're very stupid", which's nothing compared to his own comments.
She did the right thing to block him; he obviously has no manners and wasn't interested in making money.
He obviously doesn't have that size stocked - hence his response.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
All this bloggers and fake stories.

Nah you dey chat, still dey reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Pathokpo: 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
Goliath wife got me laughing for minutes non-stop....

Lalasticlala..u need to see this
Lol na only goliath wife or alpha female go fit use size 45. Na real giant be that. Those of una when get small leg una no know wetin god take bless una else in suppose to dey go for thanksgiving every Sunday. People like us na construct them dey construct our shoes for us and e dey hardly fit us. Shai God this life no balance.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Sultty(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
this vendor must be mad undecidedwhich one come be Goliath wife or girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by jojo1415: 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
LOL grin....Esau wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Big footed ladies dey really see shege.
Anything above 41 for a lady na serious problem.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
Goliath wife got me laughing for minutes non-stop....

Lalasticlala..u need to see this

Omor even my oga momsy weak. We dey watch PDP primaries together, she think say I dey laugh the female aspirant

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Sharatan(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I love those sexy big foot.

Very effective for Foot-Job

Foot job? on top big 45 leg?!

Guy na to squash your d!ck be dat grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Ixodes(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
Why wud a business man stock size 45 of female shoes when the average female wears size 38 to 40? size 41 is the largest size for female stocked.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
Lolxxx Goliath wife?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by GUNITGuy: 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by lecowas: 7:48pm On May 28, 2022
Lol…this one never ready to do business grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
Sharatan:

Foot job? on top big 45 leg?!

Guy na to squash your d!ck be dat grin grin grin

Comrade off your mic �️�

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
A lady with size 45 must be truly a giant of a woman but then the vendor was rather insulting to use Goliath's wife and girlfriend. I am very sure that the vendor hasn't seen that massive shoe size for a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Saviourfresh: 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
Aggressive vendor!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Clinghton: 7:54pm On May 28, 2022
Wetin concern the vendor, do your biz and collect ur muller.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Enumerator(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
PerfectStranger:
Goliath wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by ArewaTech1(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
grin Goliath Wife haha

maybe she read "mam" as MAN. That's why she got offended and said big 45

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by kamez(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
The vendor already know say the shoe size no dey available...

So wetin remain na to take the customer catch cruise

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by OfficialSam(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I love those sexy big foot.

Very effective for Foot-Job

Bloody pervert grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by iTommysco: 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady has shared the screenshot of an exchange she had with a vendor who insulted her.

The lady had reached out to the vendor in search of shoes to purchase. Her shoe size got was shocking to the vendor and she made an unflattering comment to the intending buyer.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/lady-goes-hard-at-a-vendor-who-insulted-her-on-whatsapp-2.html

The buyer too dey vex na jokingly question naow

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
Was a playfulll jab.

If you take ur self too seriously thats when you insulted by it.

But the alpha female tho g was toxic.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
Was a playfulll jab.

If you take ur self too seriously thats when you insulted by it.

But the alpha female thing was toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2022
I am yet to come across a Goliath legged Lady Sha.
But this Goliath wife wey be Alpha female no get chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by LollySeaSide: 8:01pm On May 28, 2022
As per Goliath wife abi girlfriend?
Savage, I swear!
This got me really cracking.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Btruth: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Very silly vendor.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by iTommysco: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
Pathokpo:

Lol na only goliath wife or alpha female go fit use size 45. Na real giant be that. Those of una when get small leg una no know wetin god take bless una else in suppose to dey go for thanksgiving every Sunday. People like us na construct them dey construct our shoes for us and e dey hardly fit us. Shai God this life no balance.

Abeg your pictures

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by okomile(f): 8:03pm On May 28, 2022
I wear size 45 too.
We don't rarely get cheap shoes of that size.

Vendor is a joker
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Lwkmd

But 45 for a lady lipsrsealed
na really goliath
Happy idont have a big foot

seriously. people probably don't know what size 45 is for men talkless for a woman.

I would react almost similar way as the vendor.

45 for a man is just abit common bt for a woman very rare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.