Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State (52132 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Belleful: 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Thunder fire those two bastards up there exchanging useless rants on this sorrowful thread. May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike both of una useless empty skulls!!! I dey shame for una.
Oshare ememera. So ur village God strong pass almighty God?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
You guys should not argue because of one imported religion that isn't ours...anybody has d right to believe whatever he or she chooses to believe..its what u believe that will work for you...AMEN...
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin there is a reason why I engage most of you here. Just to see how other people can think and reason.now you don't believe there is God that created all things and lives in heaven right because you didn't see him. OK fine but you believe that there will be tomorrow,have you seen tomorrow. You are human right and you believe you are a spirit in a body that will die someday right.the most confuse humans on earth are the once that believes only on the things they can see. Do you see the your brain but you believe you have one. grin grin grin you are just confuse
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by goodheart01: 11:19pm On May 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Na religion go finish us for this country before hunger and bad leaders come digest us

The issue here is hunger and poverty, not religion. Most of those people are not even church goers sef. If those people were buoyant to afford some life’s necessities, they wouldn’t jeopardize their lives for palliatives

Our politicians have really messed this nation up, but it pains me that the citizens haven’t decided to recover their mandate
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

You are even more gullible than I assumed. So because a book called bible says it I should believe it? What about other religious books i should believe them too? With that reasoning it means I should also believe in superman story book. I believe in tomorrow because time exists, and in fact some parts of the world are already in tomorrow due to time difference so tomorrow already exists. The brain exists too because you can see it through xray and we can reason with it...except the religious retards who can't think logically. Imagine these kind of questions you are asking me undecided
D grin grin grin am done you have started to sound foolish. If you are to meet with generation that didn't know that there is a handset today because they didn't see it what do you think they will say. So because there is xrays today that's why you can say there is brain what happens when there was no xrays how do they know that there was brain.you think you are wise but you are just a creature that has over feed to now tell his maker to enter ring so that they will fight.when you where age 1,2,3,4,5 where was this your knowledge.life is a choice continue with your myopic reasoning. You believe that your great great parents existed and you didn't see them ooh. But think that God existence is imaginary. Whoever that did this to you hate you
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 28, 2022
It is not necessary for him to believe..everyone has his own point of view of this life..he can believe whatever he feels like believing...we shouldn't behave like those white men who stole Christianity away from us,redefined it and forced it back us...btw Christianity started in Africa...
Commanderinpips:

I pray you do not rot in hell. You pauper that refuse to believe GOD.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by GoddessHera(f): 11:42pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
D grin grin grin am done you have started to sound foolish. If you are to meet with generation that didn't know that there is a handset today because they didn't see it what do you think they will say. So because there is xrays today that's why you can say there is brain what happens when there was no xrays how do they know that there was brain.you think you are wise but you are just a creature that has over feed to now tell his maker to enter ring so that they will fight.when you where age 1,2,3,4,5 where was this your knowledge.life is a choice continue with your myopic reasoning. You believe that your great great parents existed and you didn't see them ooh. But think that God existence is imaginary. Whoever that did this to you hate you
A god that exists only in your head, religious people are just psychos. You are only a Christian today because we were colonized by the British, if we were colonized by China which might even still happen you will be a Buddhist.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Shimran(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
31?what was God doing? grin
Smiling as usual?so sad.. cry
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

No sensible father will watch his kids stamped to death.. cry
They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
Only and only if you have never said "Oh God" or say any dim prayer since right from your childhood, I then agree with you.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Taba21: 6:23am On May 29, 2022
AntiBMC:

Not as blind as ur father.

Nyamiri
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Taba21: 6:23am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your God is in my hands.. grin

Animal
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2022
GoddessHera:

A god that exists only in your head, religious people are just psychos. You are only a Christian today because we were colonized by the British, if we were colonized by China which might even still happen you will be a Buddhist.
grin grin grin grin another one. why did you choose foolishness so there are no Christians in China.i have asked you what you are doing to impact the world. You are just confuse jumping from one angle to another all in the bid to justify your foolish thinking. Well continue happy sunday
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by AntiBMC(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri

Almajiri baby factory product..

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Melvin56: 7:46am On May 29, 2022
You'rea fool
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HRprof: 7:48am On May 29, 2022
wasi9ice:
my ancestors 400 years back were not Christians.
They made their choices and I have made mine
For curiosity seek If I may ask , were are your ancestors now ?Since they did not know Jesus and Jesus is the only way to heaven.
Are they in heaven or hell or have reincarnated
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by dontrulee: 9:41am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You may be right or you may be wrong!
It's a whole lot of unending argument to be talking whether "God" exists or not.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by dontrulee: 9:43am On May 29, 2022
It's quite funny Sha.
People dieing because of food and palliative.
If it was done in order, no death would have occurred but it's the nature of humans to be selfish. We want to get, get, get and forget.

That's why I avoid large crowds. In the case of a stampede, you're not safe. grin grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by desiredhome: 9:44am On May 29, 2022
goodheart01:

The issue here is hunger and poverty, not religion. Most of those people are not even church goers sef. If those people were buoyant to afford some life’s necessities, they wouldn’t jeopardize their lives for palliatives

Our politicians have really messed this nation up, but it pains me that the citizens haven’t decided to recover their mandate
Majority of Nigerians are greedy and selfish.....a lot of people coming for this event (beneficiaries) are doing well, they always want more since it's free.......

Money control......

The politicians uses public money to control the people...... the church uses public money to control the people...... Nigerians keep playing the blame game(confused).....

If the wealth is properly distributed, there won't be hunger in the land....... unfortunately, Nigeria is still a developing nation.....it will take time before things will work well in our country
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by goodheart01: 11:29am On May 29, 2022
desiredhome:

Majority of Nigerians are greedy and selfish.....a lot of people coming for this event (beneficiaries) are doing well, they always want more since it's free.......

Money control......

The politicians uses public money to control the people...... the church uses public money to control the people...... Nigerians keep playing the blame game(confused).....

If the wealth is properly distributed, there won't be hunger in the land....... unfortunately, Nigeria is still a developing nation.....it will take time before things will work well in our country

This is deep!

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Evagreen24: 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok what do you want to do since you say I am homosexual?
grin
Your God doesn't exist and homosexuals are dominating the world..deal with that.. grin

Your level of self deceit is so loud! Dominate where? ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.