Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State (52084 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 7:13pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin I thought I was discussing with all these small boys na now I looked at your handle to notice. Sorry sir am so sorry. Please whatever you think God or Christianity has done to you please on their behalf please forgive. You still never answer me ooh. If accepting Christianity makes one a slave what are the once that accept education, car, fly plane, use phone, write English of a white man. What are they

Ok it was Satan who made the white man come to Africa with the bible and gun to brutally enslave millions of Africans? Now l fully understand you. Thank goodness a lot of people are awakening from this perpetual spiritual slavery you have been put into

The problem with you blind believers is that when asked a critical question, you find a slippery way to get out of answering it.
My question again is ...why did it take over a thousand years for Africans to hear about Jesus Christ, Christianity and the bible? And when they eventually saw the bible, it was brought by a white man who came to preach Christianity with a gun and to enslave. Why is it so difficult to give me a coherent, comprehensible answer other than someone had to preach for christ. Why didn't Christ show up in Africa to introduce himself? As he is the only way to everlasting life. Why did he send the enslaver of his people with a gun in his have? You see why l call you a white man's? Because you will continue to support your slave master

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by GoddessHera(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked chai what do you want me to answer you ooh. Understand what the word slave means first then we will have a lot to discuss.like now let me ask you? I accept a white man religion am now a slave OK. Then you accept a white man education, handset, clothes, cars etc. You are not a slave ist what you are saying. Most of you are just smart backwards.

Since you can't read between the lines, what he's trying to say is YOU, WE are slaves to the white man. The only difference is you're an ignorant slave. Look around you, Africans are still enslaved, it never ended...we worship the white man's god, bear English names, speak the white man's language, use the white man's curriculum in schools, import almost everything.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Ylink4sure: 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
Hmmm! It's amazing that you are denying the existence of the esoteric because if you claim there's no God that it equally implies you don't believe in the spiritual! And you are a Nigerian!

You have seen fetish sacrifices at T-junctions placed by people,and you know people trade in body parts etc so you think it's all for nothing? It also implies you have not personally experienced anything supernatural! Interestingly,it doesn't matter whether you believe or not the spiritual is at play in your life!

It is well with you Sir

FERNANDEZISBACK:
31?what was God doing? grin
Smiling as usual?so sad.. cry
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

No sensible father will watch his kids stamped to death.. cry
They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

Ok it was Satan who made the white man come to Africa with the bible and gun to brutally enslave millions of Africans? Now l fully understand you. Thank goodness a lot of people are awakening from this perpetual spiritual slavery you have been put into

The problem with you blind believers is that when asked a critical question, you find a slippery way to get out of answering it.
My question again is ...why did it take over a thousand years for Africans to hear about Jesus Christ, Christianity and the bible? And when they eventually saw the bible, it was brought by a white man who came to preach Christianity with a gun and to enslave. Why is it so difficult to give me a coherent, comprehensible answer other than someone had to preach for christ. Why didn't Christ show up in Africa to introduce himself? As he is the only way to everlasting life. Why did he send the enslaver of his people with a gun in his have? You see why l call you a white man's? Because you will continue to support your slave master
grin grin grin grin grin chai chai you this man abeg leave am tired ooh you keep repeating the same thing.you don't know anything about Christianity.try read up about the great commission. You still using white man handset to type rubbish. I think you should be using the things you made. You are asking me questions that common sense can answer its just like asking you why you where born in Africa
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Gamesmart: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
Their God was busy smoking tyre as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by chessguru(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
you have a right to your opinion , but you can not force me to accept it sir . bye
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

Since you can't read between the lines, what he's trying to say is YOU, WE are slaves to the white man. The only difference is you're an ignorant slave. Look around you, Africans are still enslaved, it never ended...we worship the white man's god, speak the white man's language, use the white man's curriculum in schools, import almost everything.
grin grin grin grin grin chai you misunderstood him. He only tag christians to slaves.if you check all my replies you will always see it that I always smile because most of you guys reasons are somehow.life I always say is a choice if you say you are a slave that's what you are. And an ignorant one at that. Am not a slave. If I don't know a thing and you know it and teach me doesn't make me am a slave to you but?? If you are doing something right and mine is not producing much result and I learned from you doesn't make me a slave to you but
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin chai chai you this man abeg leave am tired ooh you keep repeating the same thing.you don't know anything about Christianity.try read up about the great commission. You still using white man handset to type rubbish. I think you should be using the things you made

Great commission? I bet it too was written by a whiteman. See taking everything in hook, line and sinker. So according to you God cannot do the work himself. Even Jesus Christ with all his miracles decided to do everything in the middle east. But he could not show up in Africa with all his might and power. Someone who you have to go through to get everlasting life!? So he decided to send pirates slave masters to do his bidding for him? And you believed this crap!

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Commanderinpips: 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell your Jesus to save his soul..

I pray you do not rot in hell. You pauper that refuse to believe GOD.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

Great commission? I bet it too was written by a whiteman. See taking everything in hook, line and sinker. So according to you God cannot do the work himself. Even Jesus Christ with all his miracles decided to do everything in the middle east. But he could not show up in Africa with all his might and power. Someone who you have to go through to get everlasting life!? So he decided to send pirates slave masters to do his bidding for him? And you believed this crap!
grin grin grin grin grin I told you to read up Christianity history to Africa.chai let me ask you. You are a Nigerian living in Nigeria and you will die in Nigeria so will it now make someone that live and died in America to say you never existed in Nigeria. Common sense now you have not been to America do you now say there is nothing like American because you have not been there. You are just funny
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin I told you to read up Christianity history to Africa.chai let me ask you. You are a Nigerian living in Nigeria and you will die in Nigeria so will it now make someone that live and died in America to say you never existed in Nigeria. Common sense now you have not been to America do you now say there is nothing like American because you have not been there. You are just funny

we are talking about everlasting life and he'll fire here not geography or tourism.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by bukarolz: 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
Sore loser

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by andyanders: 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well, only a FOO.L will say, there is no GOD. I pity ur ignorance.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by GoddessHera(f): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin chai you misunderstood him. He only tag christians to slaves.if you check all my replies you will always see it that I always smile because most of you guys reasons are somehow.life I always say is a choice if you say you are a slave that's what you are. And an ignorant one at that. Am not a slave. If I don't know a thing and you know it and teach me doesn't make me am a slave to you but?? If you are doing something right and mine is not producing much result and I learned from you doesn't make me a slave to you but

And who told you you don't know a thing? What did the white man teach you that he didn't steal from you? What are they doing right that yours isn't producing results? This is the inferiority complex that results from being enslaved for too long. They stole knowledge from Africa, stole raw resources(still stealing), stole artifacts, stole our history, lied to us, stripped us of our identity. In case you don't know civilization started from Africa, go and READ your history.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

we are talking about everlasting life and he'll fire here not geography or tourism.
grin grin grin grin you keep jumping from one angle to another so what about it. You think you are wise abi OK let me tell you something. The world run a system that if you are a thief a murderer and you are catch they will judge you and send you to prison.the prison is meant for people disturbing the peace of the society right. So what makes you think the creator of the universe will allow thieves, evil doers into his kingdom. That's why hell has to accommodate them. repent ooh and be in good term with God now that you are still alive. A day is coming when this message am sending you now will be ringing in your head. Jesus loves you turn to him
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

And who told you you don't know a thing? What did the white man teach you that he didn't steal from you? What are they doing right that yours isn't producing results? This is the inferiority complex that results from being enslaved for too long. They stole knowledge from Africa, stole raw resources(still stealing), stole artifacts, stole our history, lied to us, stripped us of our identity. In case you don't know civilization started from Africa, go and READ your history.
shocked shocked shocked shocked OK since you know alot return every white man thing you are using starting from your phone and start using yours since using white man things made you a slave. So the white man that took all this things you listed above and all the raw resources are not slave but you that is using their own things is now slave ooooh. Chai if you say you are a slave well who am I to say you are not
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 8:19pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you keep jumping from one angle to another so what about it. You think you are wise abi OK let me tell you something. The world run a system that if you are a thief a murderer and you are catch they will judge you and send you to prison.the prison is meant for people disturbing the peace of the society right. So what makes you think the creator of the universe will allow thieves, evil doers into his kingdom. That's why hell has to accommodate them. repent ooh and be in good term with God now that you are still alive. A day is coming when this message am sending you now will be ringing in your head. Jesus loves you turn to him

continue to justify your slavery and the atrocities of your slave masters
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by wasi9ice: 8:20pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

What if you discover not only is Christianity a scam but that you fell for same scam your ancestors fell for even 400YEARS LATER? Still no regrets??
my ancestors 400 years back were not Christians.
They made their choices and I have made mine
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by BeeNG3: 8:27pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Were
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by GoddessHera(f): 8:28pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:

His "kingdom" that the white men told you about? A.k.a Heaven, a.k.a THE NEW WORLD, a.k.a America?��� They lied to the slaves they would take them to the "new world" filled with riches. Go and google where heaven and hell is, use google map.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gideonematics: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
The death of those that came to shop for free at Kings Assembly Church port Harcourt via a stampede could have been prevented if.... https://www.gidisblog.com/p/kings-assembly-church-stampede-port.html
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by GoddessHera(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked OK since you know alot return every white man thing you are using starting from your phone and start using yours since using white man things made you a slave. So the white man that took all this things you listed above and all the raw resources are not slave but you that is using their own things is now slave ooooh. Chai if you say you are a slave well who am I to say you are not

Seems you don't understand how the world works. They keep stealing raw resources in exchange for nothing, but we pay to use their own things. Which is why naira has no value; it is exchanged for nothing. That is what happens when a territory is conquered; they enslave the people, replace their identity and take their resources.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

grin grin grin grin you are funny let me ask you.what do you understand by the word slave.if civilization started in africa and the white man stole our raw materials and are still stealing so tell me what makes you to think you are a slave.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

Seems you don't understand how the world works. They keep stealing raw resources in exchange for nothing, but we pay to use their own things. Which is why naira has no value; it is exchanged for nothing. That is what happens when a territory is conquered; they enslave the people, replace their identity and take their resources.
no thats not slavery thats foolishness.africans are foolish they are not into any slavery from what you wrote. africans are with currupt and evil leaders. lets start from you what do you have to offer the world
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by davidvico(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is only a fool that says there is no GOD.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by timefarm(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just shut up your mouth.
What do you know...

You know nothing.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

grin grin grin grin common sense is not common learn wisdom.amend your ways and seek God
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by ColeDrain(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If it was another religion, you would be dead by now.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

His "kingdom" that the white men told you about? A.k.a Heaven, a.k.a THE NEW WORLD, a.k.a America?��� They lied to the slaves they would take them to the "new world" filled with riches. Go and google where heaven and hell is, use google map.
grin grin grin grin am a christian man and i read the bible when things are not clear to me and ask the holy spirit to explain to me.funny enough you believe in what the google put up there but don't believe that there is heaven.you believe in the google that is own by a white man and you want me to google map to check where heaven and hell is.can you tell me the year google started as a company grin grin grin grin Satan is dancing on your behalf.i told you most of you dont reason well again.you dont believe that there is heaven and hell as the bible wrote it but you believe where it is in google.am tired oohh
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by GoddessHera(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
no thats not slavery thats foolishness.africans are foolish they are not into any slavery from what you wrote. africans are with currupt and evil leaders. lets start from you what do you have to offer the world

That is where you got it wrong because Africa do not have corrupt evil leaders, what we have are colonial masters. Neocolonialism: indirect rule by colonial masters disguised as African leaders. But you are right about one thing, Africans are foolish to worship their colonial master(Jesus).
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Asine: 9:03pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Awoleesu post=113252593]

Besides the hunger thing, Africans have a problem observing order without the employment of force!

Exactly, if only the people had been orderly but no, Nigerians find it difficult to observe orderliness especially in cases like this when things are being shared.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2022
GoddessHera:

That is where you got it wrong because Africa do not have corrupt evil leaders, what we have are colonial masters. Neocolonialism: indirect rule by colonial masters disguised as African leaders. But you are right about one thing, Africans are foolish to worship their colonial master(Jesus).
grin grin grin grin that means you lack wisdom if white man steal everything you claim the african man owns and the african man buys from the white man it means the african man is foolish for not selling his own goods and the white man is the slave because he cant do without the african.it seems like your way no pure this one you are attacking Christianity like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.