Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government (3309 Views)

Everyone Agrees That Buhari Was The Most Nepotistic, But Check Out Jonathan's: / Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu / Keyamo Is Currently Wailing On Arise TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by AlexBells(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
This group Arewa Republic had its foundation on Igbophobia but they don’t seem to be understanding Tinubu’s body language. They have officially started wailing recently, this government could take five more months, four years or even eight years, all I can say is buy my popcorn and Watch as it pans out so far, Tinubu has done exactly what I have always wanted and I can say, ride on until this mandate you are riding with is settled.

Arewa should chill, they would soon understand that Igbos are the most liberal Nigerians, Buhari dey learn work while Tinubu’s tribalism and nepotism has gone to Oxford, what is my own it is Arewa that has always been spoon fed with power that one consign, as an Igbo I have been doing this on my own. Cry me a River, the government will Favour me and my family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Ihateheadslamer: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
They didn't complain when Buhari was doing the same tongue

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by AlexBells(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
E reach Yoruba turn Arewa come get sense, lol my own be say make Yorubas do their own oo cause table fit turn lol

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by TemplarLandry: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by XerXers: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You are comparing north to SW instead of north to South in general. This is why Obasanjo remain the most advanced leader from SW

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Penguin2: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
But is Tinubu’s action justified because Buhari did the same?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Beremx(f): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu is only learning from Buhari. The Nepotism never start sef.
Igbo people are not complaining sef. Let the north wail on behalf of us

29 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Ihateheadslamer: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu is leading by example of what buhari has introduced during his tenure tongue
Penguin2:

But is Tinubu’s action justified because Buhari did the same?

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by enemybulldozer(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Helinues, quotasystem, beerfraud, okoroawusa, IconicR and Christistruth03 is this true? you agents of lies and propaganda are mute over the magomago appointments because its not PO doing the appointments.

Hypocrites!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by AlexBells(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu is only learning from Buhari. The Nepotism never start sef.
Igbo people are not complaining sef. Let the north wail on behalf of us
Complain for what Kwanu, when last did FG really send us yet we are progressing, those that have been sucking from the boobs of fg should enjoy when they are being weaned with bitter leaf on same boobs

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Arewa should go and sit down jor

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Warl0ck: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dem never see anything. Its time to ban almajirism grin grin grin grin grin
Cc: flathead8

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Moferere: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Turn By Turn Nigeria PLC grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by shortgun(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
I tell people that igbos are the most ditribalised ethnic group in Nigeria.
Tinubu keeps proving me right, he's a bigot.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Dubetex96(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Arewa group doesn't have the moral ground to complain about lopsided appointment.

Buhari did it without looking back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Iamgrey5(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Check well

The group is sponsored by PDP.
Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Okoroawusa: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
AlexBells inacharam anya mu yiegi onye Yoruba?

Izuzu gbuolie onwe gi...ma chi. Echebum na ima ihe
Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by 001Lagos: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
why are you not attacking arewa the way you attack igbos you coward πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by AlexBells(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
AlexBells inacharam anya mu yiegi onye Yoruba?

Izuzu gbuolie onwe gi...ma chi. Echebum na ima ihe
Amam na Iburo onye ofe mmanu, kekwanu ebem siri kwuo na Ibu onye Yoruba, biko Iwe ewelagi, oburunam Kwuru nkeahu imara na amaromu uma kwuo ya

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by Dotherightthing: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Piggss... must be behind the complaints cheesy

Those appointments are domestic aides. They should not have been publicized. angry

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by TemplarLandry: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
First tell us why you're sooo obsessed with Lagos. Why not 001 Imbise?
001Lagos:
why are you not attacking arewa the way you attack igbos you coward πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by ratiani6: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu has not started dealing with you
Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by ablejesus26(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ya fugbuo ha grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by sukar886: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Una never see anything , this is the Genesis
Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by 001Lagos: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
First tell us why you're sooo obsessed with Lagos. Why not 001 Imbise?
Helinues, I am more Lagos than you could ever be

I am ibile to the core and we own Lagos .

I know you're not a true indigine of Lagos but it's ok

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by APCNig: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Let them cry more. Their useless son Muhammadu Buhari was there for 8 wasted years m. They can join the Developers and baby factory products to cry and wail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by helinues: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Helinues, I am more Lagos than you could ever be

I am ibile to the core and we own Lagos .

I know you're not a true indigine of Lagos but it's ok

Stop seeing me in your wildest dreams or this na another style of trolling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by DatNiggaDaz: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
I think this is a kind of "Business" in family terms.

Professor Wole Soyinka come & say something o.
I wan Scheck chumptin

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by APCNig: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
XerXers:

You are comparing north to SW instead of north to South in general. This is why Obasanjo remain the most advanced leader from SW

You need psychiatric evaluation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by DevilsEqual(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
XerXers:

Most advanced leader from South u mean
By the way, we saw what Obi did with a national campaign team

Ask me what Brought Obi into the convo and i'll ask you what brought Obj into the discussion

Dumbos with defective reasoning and weak deductions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government by SmartPolician: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's often natural to know more people from your tribe than any other tribe. Plus, when you speak the same language with someone, it's a lot easier to trust the person. This was the point Buhari made in the past and people wanted to skin him alive.

For Tinubu to somewhat follow the federal character in appointing the service chiefs, that's really commendable. Apart from ministers, there are lots of other positions he can select competent people from other tribes to fill up. Every region has competent people - that's if he intends to fix the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Summons Ondo State Governor To Lagos After His Swearing-In 'Jubilation' / Imagine this woman to win "BIG BUTT OF THE YEAR",where my african women dey? / Efcc- Based Analysis Of Financial Political And Commercial Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.