Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? (2458 Views)

Report Claims That Xiaomi Phones Collect Browsing Data From Its Users / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / "Where Can I Get Samsung After Sales Service Shop In Onitsha?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2021
I have been using two xiaomis- bought one in December 2019.

The other in march 2020. Both from Finet Enugu.

No issues yet.
But i saw someone complain about it. And I am considering buying another phone soon. Should I stick to Xiaomi or port to Samsung or Oppo.

I am currently in Lagos.

Jack14:
So in my last post I talk about how Raya care service held my redmi 9c for long after I return the phone to them cos it couldn't come up again...they did promise me a new phone but for over two month,my phone was not ready
However after blasting Xiaomi brand on all their social media handle and causing problems in their store,they eventually called me today to let me know my phone was ready
Now one thing I discover in their Facebook group is that almost everyone are bringing in complain of how Raya held their phone for long without fixing it for them(most especially redmi 9c and 9t)...not even one person give a good compliment about Thier after sales service
Well I just got my phone today but I'm selling it off...fact is I actually ditch iPhone brand for Xiaomi (big mistake) but I'm porting back to iPhone
In conclusion...Xiaomi phones is so damn overrated,Thier after sales service is worst

Buzx:

Raya care has been no good and it isn't even operated by Xiaomi. It's just the brand they choose to handle their aftersale service because they're still gaining ground in Nigeria.

Or is it that redmi 9c has factory issues?
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Jacku: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Leave Redmi ooooo.. That brand is poison

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Mozzyb1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
LagosInter:

No issues yet.
But i saw someone complain about it. And I am considering buying another phone soon. Should I stick to Xiaomi or port to Samsung or Oppo.

I am currently in Lagos.

I agree with u . I bought 2 around Dec last, one was returned 4 replacement just after a wk, the 2nd one had 2 b factory reseted few months after. What's real its problem
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by tayo60(f): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Since you have used d device two times and without any issue, you can as well try other brands if you want to.
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
tayo60:
Since you have used d device two times and without any issue, you can as well try other brands if you want to.
you get time to reply the mumu. You have used a brand twice now you are asking the dumbest question. The op should go for phantom 9,that's where he's going. Mtcheew
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Jazzman01: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
LagosInter:

No issues yet.

I am currently in Lagos.

You better port to Samsung. Xiaomi is bullcrap. You are just lucky for those two you have used. Visit the Xiaomi thread and see how people are complaining every day.
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Realboygenius(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
They don't have any form of after sales services in Nigeria.
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by iseoluwanimi: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
I guess dem don dey over do now besides its very true dey dont have in naija but you are not expecting anything u buy to spoil soon nha
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by tarantino1: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
LagosInter:

No issues yet.

I am currently in Lagos.

Redmi 9c has factory issues guy. I really regret buying that phone I no lie you. My first time using a Xiaomi phone and I was met with nonsense such as these.
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by shedy03(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2021
LagosInter:

No issues yet.

I am currently in Lagos.

Dude, your case has been different and positive but you want to attract someone's negative case unto yourself.
You have used two of Xiaomi and you had no reason to seek for after sale service, yet, you want to leave the brand. You wan go wake up trouble.
If I were you, my next phone will still be Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Yourfav: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
LagosInter:

No issues yet.

I am currently in Lagos.

there're usually complains about Xiaomi having system update, Just be careful with your decision
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Freelancerx: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
If your phone is not giving you any issues, then do not stress about it.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Cheezzyy: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Try your luck, I've not used the brand sha but I see complains too
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Corroro: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'll always say it, when it comes to aftersales service, no one beats TECNO.
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by skywalker240(m): 1:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Jacku:
Leave Redmi ooooo.. That brand is poison
Why don't you suggest the non poison brand?
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by YangaBabe: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Corroro:
I'll always say it, when it comes to aftersales service, no one beats TECNO.
no cap. Their after sales service is the best.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Kayconcept2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Check this out

Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
.b
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by sureinfo: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
After sales service are one of the reasons brands like TECNO are where they are today.
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by selfdefence: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Do they even have an after sales service?
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Shuregirl: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2021
selfdefence:
lol, who go answer this question bayi
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Breastfeed: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2021
If it's after sales service you're looking for, go to TECNO
Re: Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? by Breastfeed: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2021
selfdefence:
I doubt they have any in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Please Like How Much Can I Hold To Buy Phone From Easybuy?? / Free Mtn Gprs / I Cant Download Videos And Mp3 On My Z 3 Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.