Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Cost Of School E-portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of School E-portal (3310 Views)

Need Proposal For E-portal Ungenly / E-portal Site Designer And Forum Teacher In Need In Lagos! / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of School E-portal by ispeed(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2011
I'll like to know the cost of designing, developing and hosting a standard school portal with a school population of over 30,000. This portal will have features like, good website e-payment system Post UME testing, Result checking, Admission checking, Clearance, School fees payment, Management, Renting Gowns for metric and convocation, customized e-mail for staff etc.
Comments on this topic must be from experienced web designers and developers and people with vast experience in web portal design business. Thank you.

hispeedcomuter@yahoo.com
08034099120, 08088419088
Re: Cost Of School E-portal by clementcro(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
Good Day,

I am Adetunji Opeoluwa Clement, I am a professional website desiger/developer,
I am sending this mail to you in response to your post on nairaland.

This is an example of an online portal that i just finished working on

http://portal.npmcn.edu.ng : this is not only a registration or college portal, interswitch payment
platform is also integrated in the website, so that you can see that I have the skill it takes to
take to perform what ever you would like to implement in the portal.

The portal was done for the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, it is a federal
Government Parastatal.

You can visit the main website through this url www.npmcn.edu.ng

if you are interested in doing business with me, please do reply my mail, so I can send in my
proposal.

Looking forward to a cordial business transaction with you.

cheers,
Adetunji Opeoluwa Clement, for
Worldlink Information Technology
clement@worldlinkit.net
www.worldlinkit.net.
Re: Cost Of School E-portal by habeebkabeer: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Oga, na dis u developed and buched on visiting the website, the colour work is zero, the CSS arrangement is out of way, the content textual appearance is not professional, the database coding is not secure, vulnerable to be injected (coding on page), how many interaction did u see on this u referenced to? Next time, just tell a proposed enquirer that u can do it, and not reference to this kind of web application. It is website designed, not a developed web app.
Re: Cost Of School E-portal by switchmax8: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello,
Poster i sent a proposal to the email you provider hispeedcomuter@yahoo.com it can make as mailerdemo your email addres is not complete or probably wrong.you should provide a responsive email address that whomever is interested in your project will be able to send a proposal.
Regards,
Saint
Re: Cost Of School E-portal by greenmouse(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
am working on this one www.ascoht.edu.ng

call me on 08063786241 lets talk.
Re: Cost Of School E-portal by adenijidav: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello poster. For more than 5 years, we,ve worked on what has now become Nigeria's No. 1 School Management Software Portal (with scratch cards) . Try www.thinkally.com/login , but you'd need to call us for demo login details. The portal is so robust it even has an inbuilt payment gateway and Customized BulkSMS Portal/gateway with SMS as low aas N0.99k . The contacts are on the site. Let me have your thoughts. Check http:///2fFS07m for full details.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To / How Can I Get Entertainment Forums With Dofollow Backlinks / I Need The Best Hosting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.