Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Scammer Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert (399 Views)

Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders / Scammer Alert: Austin Chukwuma @DRISKLEF / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert by dex4sure: 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
Please guys beware of this girl, she is a chronic scammer, she has scammed somany people, she uses online business to scam people, she scammed my friend 50k, she reside in calabar.

Her name is Aroma Abigail.
This her number 09037871034
Re: Scammer Alert by gulfer: 6:45am On May 29, 2022
Details of the scam or how do you want us to know her MO and be able to avoid her angry angry >:
Re: Scammer Alert by bmdmix15: 7:34am On May 29, 2022
Shey d scam nah i will come over to ur house send me flight fare

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Serious Gambling Addition / Nko And Onyadama Crisis: More Properties Being Razed By Military (photos) / Police Storm TV Station, Arrest Retired Female Police Officer For Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.