Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Atiku Wins PDP Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins PDP Primary (3760 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by StrongAlphMale: 10:58pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
2023 election go be Tinubu vs Atiku..
Take am to d bank. Nobody among APC aspirants fit match Atiku.

Tinubu can never get apc ticket. Besides I thought you hated obi so much and your god Tinubu will become the next president? What happened na? E Don shock you?

Your wailing haven't even started yet. Wait until after apc primaries, na then u go wail tire.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by kenzysmith: 10:59pm On May 28, 2022
A
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by WATCHOVER(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2022
After getting the Chairmanship position yet those delegates still voted for Atiku then PDP should forget getting anything from South Another party Is what I will Support ooo, the Injustice is too much

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 10:59pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
As you're Atikulated, I'm BATIfied.

APC should give us the ONLY Southerner that can win election for us.

Tinubu is the answer

He has all it takes to battle with Atiku and win
Unity beggar we you STFU coword.
Which south.
Don't ever mention Southerners.
We only have westerners. And ss/se region.
Belive me ss/se will gladly vote for a a fulani man then an afonja fake muslimm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by piyoo91: 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
Nigeria as a country is death and nothing can revive it... oh naija, na Ethiopia or south Africa my leg d
ey so
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
jmoore:
In the last presidential elections, I ignored PDP and APC and voted for another party.

If majority of Nigerians think like me, we can send those two parties into oblivion. But majority of Nigerians love abusive relationship. They keep going back to these politicians that have nothing to offer.
Yotroba liar,you voted for a Yoruba Muslim and now you want to vote for a thieff,betrayal, backstabbetrs,okultist and irritating theivenubu.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
WATCHOVER:
After getting the Chairmanship position yet those delegates still voted for Atiku then PDP should forget getting anything from South Another party Is what I will Support ooo, the Injustice is too much
There is nothing like south.
We only have ss/se and Westerner
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
Fell free to do whatever pleases you. I've said what I said
Bravetunde:

Unity beggar we you STFU coword.
Which south.
Don't ever mention Southerners.
We only have westerners. And ss/se region.
Belive me ss/se will gladly vote for a a fulani man then an afonja fake muslimm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by adebwalex(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by jmoore(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yotroba liar,you voted for a Yoruba Muslim and now you want to vote for a thieff,betrayal, backstabbetrs,okultist and irritating theivenubu.
Ara agbawago gi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 11:05pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fell free to do whatever pleases you. I've said what I said
Guy,we and Yorubas are not Southerners.
You people are sufferisticated and can play politics.
We in ss/se can't.
Oya politics time don reach oo.
I hope theivenubu won't shitt and messs in his pampers as the game is getting hotter. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Mrexcell(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2022
Hope he really has plans to restructure nigeria or it's just another taqqiya to win southern votes?
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 11:06pm On May 28, 2022
jmoore:
Ara agbawago gi?
I have given you one like for your stewpidity grin cheesy grin cheesy sufferisticated coword grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Omo Igbo, PDP na hin need Atiku now and as for d gej rumour, no minority from Bayelsa go face a majority tribe like Fulani on a severely fractured and divided APC and defeat am.

APC go give Tinubu and Tinubu go chose muslim deputy to counter Atiku for North and na so 1993 victory for Muslim -muslim ticket go repeat himself.

Muslim deputy ?... See as u talk am the thing sweet u for mouth...

In that case majority of christians will support Atiku for having christian running mate, and majority of Nothern musims will still support Atiku for coming From their region..

Who go Vote Muslim Muslim ticket now everbody is concious of his religion ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by WATCHOVER(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
Bravetunde:

There is nothing like south.
We only have ss/se and Westerner
Any how you call it I will just go look for another Party vote on that day because both APC, NNPP, PDP will not get my finger printed on their column
NEVER
I don't hate North but that Betraying heart is what am against, You can't have everything and you expect to live well IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Omo Igbo, PDP na hin need Atiku now and as for d gej rumour, no minority from Bayelsa go face a majority tribe like Fulani on a severely fractured and divided APC and defeat am.

APC go give Tinubu and Tinubu go chose muslim deputy to counter Atiku for North and na so 1993 victory for Muslim -muslim ticket go repeat himself.
Tinubu has a better chance with a Christian from the middle belt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by virus05(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2022
zeuss:
Yoruba ,Igbo and the middle belt must redeem and save themselves from Atiku and fulani conquest.
I tell you bro
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Nigerialabalaba: 11:18pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

In that case majority of christians will support Atiku for having christian running mate, and majority of Nothern musims will still support Atiku for coming From their region..

Siddon dia dey watch. SW and Edo no dey vote along religious line and north wey dey do muslim go follow. As for SE,ur barren iboland, omo Ibo, take it, nothing dey happen. Ipob terrorists don finish SE. Even pdp no need SE again.

Na 1993 dey play out before everyone so. D funny tin be say both Atiku and Tinubu participate for d 1992 election and both dey SDP dat time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by ashawopikin(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2022
Those Northern people don run them street grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2022
all hail the north

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by yemmit90: 11:23pm On May 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:
With the current political scenario on ground.
....with Atiku as the PDP Presidential candidate, which APC never wanted....APC will go back to their plan B and also bring up a Northerner as Consensus candidate next week, they will never risk presenting a Southerner with the current reality on ground where Atiku is PDP candidate and Kwankwaso is NNPP candidate, it will be political suicide for APC to present a Southerner...that is the bitter truth and reality on Ground now.
APC will pick a Northern Consensus candidate next Week ..Quote me
The Northerners is United than we the Southerners.

If APC present another northerner, that will only gives Atiku an edge in the south. With the new NNPC, and many APC states in the north, Atiku cant get a block vote to defeat a well known southerner.

APC major stakeholders in the north who are eyeing important positions in abuja cant fold their arms and allow PDP to take that from them.

Besides, if they mistakenly present another northerner, it will looks like a gang up against the south, and that alone can cause a doom on already fragile unity.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 11:24pm On May 28, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Any how you call it I will just go look for another Party vote on that day because both APC, NNPP, PDP will not get my finger printed on their column
NEVER
I don't hate North but that Betraying heart is what am against, You can't have everything and you expect to live well IMPOSSIBLE
When theivenubu betrayed as/se did you wail like these.
You saw it as sufferstication.
Now politics have gone beyond Amala stage.
If apc field gej,ameachi or even a northerner it will be a win win for ss/se as we will rather vote a goatt than a cowordly afonja fake Muslim ritualisst grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Bravetunde: 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
yemmit90:

If APC present another northerner, that will only gives Atiku an edge in the south. With the new NNPC, and many APC states in the north, Atiku cant get a block vote to defeat a well known southerner.

APC major stakeholders in the north who are eyeing important positions in abuja cant fold their arms and allow PDP to take that from them.

Besides, if they mistakenly present another northerner, it will looks like a gang up against the south, and that alone can cause a doom on already fragile unity.
They can and no gang up,if afonjas makes noise the cowords will be dealth with after all they don't have strengtht angry cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Tomek09(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2022
APC must be forced to pick a Northerner.

Likely Sen Ahmad Lawan.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by tunjijones(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Peter Obi will likely go into alliance with Atiku and become his Vice President, it was people like Wike who chased Obi out of PDP with his manipulative and divisive politics in south east PDP

Atiku running mate is likely going to be wike. Am sure that's what they used to pacify him.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by frejatoye117: 11:29pm On May 28, 2022
Repost: As you're Atikulated, I'm BATIfied.

Tinubu is the answer

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Reality3080: 11:29pm On May 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:
With the current political scenario on ground.
....with Atiku as the PDP Presidential candidate, which APC never wanted....APC will go back to their plan B and also bring up a Northerner as Consensus candidate next week, they will never risk presenting a Southerner with the current reality on ground where Atiku is PDP candidate and Kwankwaso is NNPP candidate, it will be political suicide for APC to present a Southerner...that is the bitter truth and reality on Ground now.
APC will pick a Northern Consensus candidate next Week ..Quote me
The Northerners is United than we the Southerners.
u don’t know anything
Which region has ever held on to power for complete 16 years since return to democracy?
So a Fulani will hand over to a Fulani right?
Didn’t d north support obj,Jonathan,abiola against their own?
I see this as automatic win so apc cos no reasonable southerner will vote Fulani,many in pdp will work against atiku cos they will see him as selfish n greedy
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by slivertongue: 11:30pm On May 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Peter Obi will likely go into alliance with Atiku and become his Vice President, it was people like Wike who chased Obi out of PDP with his manipulative and divisive politics in south east PDP

Well I knew turaki would win. I had said it here that PDP ticket sud go North and APC should go South. Turaki would need a cool headed intellect as VP. Wike is too petty. Maybe okowa for VP
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by slivertongue: 11:33pm On May 28, 2022
frejatoye117:
Repost: As you're Atikulated, I'm BATIfied.

Tinubu is the answer

He can't beat Atiku. It would go to a southerner but not him
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2022
ITS TIME FOR PETER OBI TO LEAD NIGERIA 2023!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by slivertongue: 11:37pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Same fate ticket is dead on arrival. The North won't support tinubu
Re: Atiku Wins PDP Primary by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:40pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Siddon dia dey watch. SW and Edo no dey vote along religious line and north wey dey do muslim go follow. As for SE,ur barren iboland, omo Ibo, take it, nothing dey happen. Ipob terrorists don finish SE. Even pdp no need SE again.

Na 1993 dey play out before everyone so. D funny tin be say both Atiku and Tinubu participate for d 1992 election and both dey SDP dat time.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers / Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment / Will Nigeria Ever Split Up Into Seperate Nations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.