Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? (59871 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by donbenie(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2022
ozoebuka1:
We don't care

But if he wants to get any glimmer of hope, he should choose from the southwest
HYPOCRITES..
You want to reap where you did not sow..
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by CSTRR: 8:23am On May 29, 2022
Starpro87:

Did you leave Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa out of this?
It shows very few people understand politics here.

That slot is going to Ifeanyi okowa.

That guy has become a political Lord in the south south.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by DitariDisciple2: 8:30am On May 29, 2022
Skie:

We don't have Ijaws in Akwa Ibom. Last i checked, Andonis are not Ijaws. Besides the Andoni people occupy just half of one LGA in Akwa Ibom.

They are Ijaws.
Present IYC President is Andoni

Present Commissioner of Ijaw National Affairs is another Andoni.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Climax4: 8:32am On May 29, 2022
Emeka Ihedioha former Imo State governor
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Abdulwaheed01: 8:32am On May 29, 2022
Honestly Atiku can not win 2023 election
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by emezuo17: 8:40am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:
South East people are something else. See them above fighting over who will be vice to Atiku. I have said earlier on, never take these people serious. Their loyalty is towards Judi, ego, owo, money. They have easily forgotten about presidency, they have turned to vice presidency. Mtcheeeeew
. How did you know that those guys commenting are from the south east, igbo hatred will kill you guys very soon, all the names mentioned above only Okezie Ikpeazu is from the east and he openly campaigned for Wike, Udom Emmanuel and Douye Diri are from the south South.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by webizone(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2022
ksam:
Na now Peter Obi and Atiku for win o but the former tried to outshine the master..

Lack of patient..
Nah... Actually, the master was humble last time. Now's the right time to show himself.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by emerich(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2022
post=113268033:
Maybe Obituary will come back and take up his favorite position...... 2nd base tinsss cheesy wink ;D

HimTuLai

Too much lie our brother cheesy cheesy
I had always liked your post and comments on this forum, but this right here shows how unreasonable you are and how low you can be, little wonder you are the most insulted nairalander. Go get a life bro and stop constituting a nuisance on this space.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by homody(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2022
You shall live long with this comment, have been going thru comments from confused tribe, they don't really know what they want.....I kept saying this your people will suffer it more.

[Qquote author=Safyqueen post=113269699]

After making valid points, you ended up showing your islamaphobic tendencies. Who cares even if a traditionalist can get things alright for the generality of this country.
Are the Muslims enjoying despite been the president? Does the christains enjoyed more than the Muslims when OBJ and GEJ held sway?

We need a president that will develop Nigeria from within. Somebody that will not collect loan from overseas, then import iron and steel from same overseas to build railways but will collect the loan to finish Ajaokuta steel project, then use the iron for the railways after thousands of youths and graduates had gained jobs from the same project.

The elites created artificial religious problems to maximize their rule and gains at the detriment of the masses but some people could not see.

Do we have separate markets, schools, hospitals and other social amenities for Muslims and christains in this country? No.

Let's put stop to somethings because of our unborn children.

Don't eat your seed yams with the yam to avoid future starvation.[/quote]
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by DonMekino(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2022
The way some gutter analysts see these elections baffles me. You think Peter Obi lost?? No, it's you and I and our future generations that are losing. Peter doesn't need Nigeria to make money and be comfortable, he is already. Many politicians you see today starting from buhari to the tinubus, the atikus, the wikes etc already know that Nigeria is irredeemable. They only invest and scoop their money from their investments. Many of them have started placing their biological children into political offices...and u think their aim is to save Nigeria?? Youths wake up, your future is being mortgaged here.....shine ya eyes
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by saintruky(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He needs someone that would be about to LOOOT ruggedly like him sad

OKOROCHA na big thief , e go good for that position

Even OKOWA naa another big thief with e mouth like Fowl yansh undecided

Bia dis man... Na my governor u dey yab say he do mouth like pig yansh so....
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by okuta007: 9:25am On May 29, 2022
vicshub:
PDP has lost 2023. Mark my word.

I am honored to be the 500th person to like this post grin
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
Dave Umahi will return to PDP and will be a running mate to Atiku.

ecoco2014:
One of these 3:
-Emmanuel Udom
-Douye Diri
-Okezie Ikpeazu

What do you think?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by okuta007: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
PDP lost the presidential election yesterday

when Republicans were mad at Trump in 2016 asking him to step down that he is a crazy guy bla bla bla - the delegates stuck with him and he won the general elections despite the access hollywood tape and other controversies

PDP should have taken a chance with Wike judging by the fact that Obi left BUT

No, the doubles down on stupidity and chose Atiku and the Igbos will see this as a slap on them - No PDP president has been elected since 1999 without the Igbo vote

So where will Atiku get his votes from ?

PDP is not solid in the west - it is secondary to APC - in the North Atiku is not popular

we shall see - PDP lost the 2023 election yesterday
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by beazie(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2022
make him forget udom if he really wants to win.. Him no go fit produce 100 votes home and abroad oo.. Na awa tin
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by godofuck231: 9:38am On May 29, 2022
Soludo
Okonjo iweala
Josephine anehih
Adesina akinwumi
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by abidem4real: 10:20am On May 29, 2022
ecoco2014:
One of these 3:
-Emmanuel Udom
-Douye Diri
-Okezie Ikpeazu

What do you think?
Wike will be nice
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Zico5(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

You can cry us a river. No yoruba will smell aso rock till the East takes it turn.
Your eyes will clear very soon. Tinubu is the next president, take it or leave it
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by tonyzeal(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2022
XerXers:
Ifeanyi okowa
Picking from south south again after Jonathan?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ZombieSlaughter: 10:25am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:

Your eyes will clear very soon. Tinubu is the next president, take it or leave it

Ok. I don hear. grin

Utopianist yoruba wey reality go soon hit! grin
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Zico5(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Ok. I don hear. grin

Utopianist yoruba wey reality go soon hit! grin
One thing is sure. Igbo can and will never be the president of this country. Biafra is Ur heritage. Kindly hold unto it. Who will vote the looters and bootlickers to be the president.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ozoebuka1(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
donbenie:
HYPOCRITES..
You want to reap where you did not sow..
I don't get? hypocrisy for what exactly?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ZombieSlaughter: 10:35am On May 29, 2022
Zico5:

One thing is sure. Igbo can and will never be the president of this country. Biafra is Ur heritage. Kindly hold unto it. Who will vote the looters and bootlickers to be the president.

I agree with you my dear yoruba brother, that's why power will remain in the north for as long as possible since they are majority.

Democracy means majority must win all the time, unfortunately yorubas are minority in the larger scheme of things. Do you have any objection? grin
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ufuosman(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2022
Morgan9:
Remove okezie.
That guy is a Buffon.
The worst governor in Africa.
And has openly campaigned for nwike .
Worst in the future too
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by ufuosman(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2022
Let's see bt I don't think any one for dis ur list will be d vice
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by uyobaby: 10:47am On May 29, 2022
ecoco2014:
One of these 3:
-Emmanuel Udom
-Douye Diri
-Okezie Ikpeazu

What do you think?

Nyesom-Wike will be Vice
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Caseless: 10:56am On May 29, 2022
sewa36447:
Let him use Wike as Vice

This will make sense a little. Wike would fight to get votes.

I just don't know why people are mentioning Okowa or Ikpeazu. Are we OK?
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by eniteden(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2022
Seconded, that man na clown, I for prefer woke bought drama go too plenty. Udom best for me.

Morgan9:
Remove okezie.
That guy is a Buffon.
The worst governor in Africa.
And has openly campaigned for nwike .
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Zico5(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I agree with you my dear yoruba brother, that's why power will remain in the north for as long as possible since they are majority.

Democracy means majority must win all the time, unfortunately yorubas are minority in the larger scheme of things. Do you have any objection? grin
We shall see. Tinubu will become president comes 2023, mark my words today. Yoruba know how to play politics not like u that know nothing.
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by Yankee101: 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
None of these mentioned guys
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by 1880ta: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
post=113273709:

Too much lie our brother cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? by izubext007: 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Wike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.