Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Jezebel The Witch. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jezebel The Witch. (425 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / Jezebel The Prophetess And Jezebel The Prophet. / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jezebel The Witch. by elated177: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

2 Kings 9:22 When Joram saw Jehu he asked, “Have you come in peace, Jehu?”
“How can there be peace,” Jehu replied, “as long as all the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother Jezebel abound?”

Jezebel was a witch. Just so there is no confusion.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by RepoMan007: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okay.
But witchcraft is a lifetime thing o, or can a witch repent?
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by elated177: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
RepoMan007:
Okay.
But witchcraft is a lifetime thing o, or can a witch repent?

Did Jezebel repent?
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jezebel was a POLITICIAN who doesn't believe in the true God and of course such ones are witches! undecided
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by elated177: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
The same spirit that was in Jezebel is still active and lives in and controls many people today.

Isaiah 5: Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. 23 who acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny justice to the innocent.

Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.

It exists in both males and females. It is the same spirit that promotes evil and hates good. It is the same spirit that seeks to honour vile people and dishonour noble people.
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by RepoMan007: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
elated177:

Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.

she is unwilling. Meaning she had chance to.
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
RepoMan007:

she is unwilling. Meaning she had chance to.
God gave the same opportunity to politicians in ancient times:
Pharaoh
Saul
Sennacherib
and many others turned the privilege they had into personal property instead of using such to show how humble they're before God the way David did.
Well they taught it's by their power that they were able to mount the position of leadership in the midst of humans so they all lost their chances! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jezebel The Witch. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God gave the same opportunity to politicians in ancient times:
Pharaoh
Saul
Sennacherib
and many others turned the privilege they had into personal property instead of using such to show how humble they're before God the way David did.
Well they taught it's by their power that they were able to mount the position of leadership in the midst of humans so they all lost their chances! undecided

My break is over and I’m leaving. Till I’m through before I fully come back here. Stay safe sir.
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by elated177: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Apt.
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2022
My break is over and I’m leaving. Till I’m through before I fully come back here. Stay safe sir.
I lost your mail address please DM me if you still have mine.
Wish you well my Sugar Baby Girl!
Re: Jezebel The Witch. by elated177: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sublime.

(1) (Reply)

Everything Belongs To God / What's The Purpose Of Life ? / Help: Is Jesus The Creator Or What According To Colossians 1:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.