Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (58957 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 9:06am On May 30, 2022
martinslaura:

From the words you use it's so dam obvious that you are an AGBERO. It's clear u lack common sense. Anyway I dont blame u. If not for NAIRALAND that gave u an anonymous platform u wouldn't come close to my security. Private chat me for a better job. This AGBERONISM has enter your Brain and affected your sense of reasoning.
Oh really you suddenly realized that I am agbero.. Did I in anyway insulted you in my first comment? But you responded by calling me greedy and idiot. Now I gave it back to you, you are calling me Agbero.
Who is the agbero between me and you?
Stupid moda foka!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by martinslaura: 1:10pm On May 30, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Oh really you suddenly realized that I am agbero.. Did I in anyway insulted you in my first comment? But you responded by calling me greedy and idiot. Now I gave it back to you, you are calling me Agbero.
Who is the agbero between me and you?
Stupid moda foka!

I still consider the job offer to you. You better take it as it's for your good. I promise you no hard feelings.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 2:02pm On May 30, 2022
martinslaura:

I still consider the job offer to you. You better take it as it's for your good. I promise you no hard feelings.
I have a good job and also run my own.business. Admit your mistake and next time don't be disrespectful else you will get more than what you got. Unemployed youth!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by aidameoryou: 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
RPG2020:

☑️

pm me (basscaye) at gmail.
or you can drop your mail
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by martinslaura: 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

I have a good job and also run my own.business. Admit your mistake and next time don't be disrespectful else you will get more than what you got. Unemployed youth!

Guy enuf of this nonsense talk. Ok. A drink on me. Let's support someone who means well for Nigeria ok. Correct man
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 12:50am On May 31, 2022
martinslaura:

Guy enuf of this nonsense talk. Ok. A drink on me. Let's support someone who means well for Nigeria ok. Correct man
Are you the one to tell me who to support?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.