Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (58954 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2022
pieces:

Yes atiku won, but my man of the day is Gov. Wike simply because despite the fact that he knows atiku is not his mate in the game, he didn't give up but hung on till the final day.
That's how a man who is passionate about his vision behaves unlike Gov. Peter Obi who quits after putting in a lot of efforts.
Now that the primary is over, my prayer that Wike and with other aspirants will rally round atiku to root out this satanic apc.

Except if Osinbajo will get the ticket, atiku will remain my favorite candidate.

True. Wike gave a good show of himself, even pulling that number of votes. I feel Saraki and Tambuwal were the thorns in him winning the primaries.

If it's the Wike we all know, he'll stay back and support Atiku to win the election, if for nothing, but to make sure Amaechi is defeated. That's Wike for you
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by David160(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2022
M1Garand:

Will they beat Atiku?
No... Atiku is the next president.
Fulani no dey lose

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Raph82(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
Only Atiku's vote from Kastina will cancel out Osun, Ondo, and Oyo state...grin
You're not far from the truth, and that's the fact many people don't want to believe. People will be amazed the number of votes that will emerge from all these small northern states. In this coming election, I doubt if votes from Kano alone will not surpass votes from the entire south west. You need to go and see how people are getting voters card over there as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Ikpongiton: 7:32am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Can Tinubu defeat Atiku in a presidential election?
no way.atiku will beat him hands down.atiku is the next president,if tinubu pick the APC ticket
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by alizma: 7:47am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:
Nonsense statement! See the lightning speed with which he issued his congratulatory message. I know his tactics, he’s trying play a smart one in case he doesn’t get the ticket in his party so he can use the same strategy he used with GEJ in 2011.
Politics is not a do or die affairs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Isn't it surprising that Atiku at 75 looks healthier than the cocaine gobbler at 70. It will never be well with all those supporting the sick vegetable and looking to vote for him

#Back to Iragbiji

Let us see your daddy's pics foolish idiot.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by pachigo001(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2022
See what Yorubas selfishness has caused the south Tinubu an co but my happiness is Nigerian will be soon extint
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by OlamOlam: 7:53am On May 29, 2022
Politics...

No Permanent Enemy, No Permanent Friend
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Whiydhee(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by RPG2020(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2022
aidameoryou:
live CC anyone?

Comfired
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by miqos02(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:
Nonsense statement! See the lightning speed with which he issued his congratulatory message. I know his tactics, he’s trying play a smart one in case he doesn’t get the ticket in his party so he can use the same strategy he used with GEJ in 2011.
you are very correct, he is sending a message to the APC
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by miqos02(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2022
Ikpongiton:
no way.atiku will beat him hands down.atiku is the next president,if tinubu pick the APC ticket
of tinubu has support of buhari, he can win because south west votes is sure for APC with tinubu as it's candidate
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by SafeNigeria: 8:14am On May 29, 2022
You are a fool ,you don't know anything Bout politics southerners with there hate politics,..,,quote author=GoldCircle post=113268573]Nonsense statement! See the lightning speed with which he issued his congratulatory message. I know his tactics, he’s trying play a smart one in case he doesn’t get the ticket in his party so he can use the same strategy he used with GEJ in 2011. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Duru009(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2022
kolaaderin:
Get your mental illness treated man.

Your TINUBU will not smile that SIT......

some of us who are INSIDERS know what is happening, keep wailing on social media.....
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by tsmat(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2022
DrAkpa:

The Rat of bourdillon cunningly positioning himself for Atiku's government in 2023. grin grin

Afonjas are truly sophristicated

Your hatred for the Yoruba is the reason our region is 10times greater and better than yours.

Hatred kills you know.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Banter1(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Can Tinubu defeat Atiku in a presidential election?
No. We the northerners are waiting. Give us Osibanjo2023 or we vote ATIKU.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Teenaira: 8:52am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Tinubu is not contesting.
Its Atiku and GEJ.

GEJ candidacy in APC will bury APC as a party finally.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by cocolacec(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:

Atiku is Tinubu’s business partner,dont be fooled by the Politics.Politicians are one in Power irrespective of party only the masses fight and die over them lime fools.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by cocolacec(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2022
DrAkpa:

The Rat of bourdillon cunningly positioning himself for Atiku's government in 2023. grin grin

Afonjas are truly sophristicated

Tinubu and Atiku are business partners.With Atiku in Presidency,Yoruba woman will be the first lady.
When is the coward hippopotamus of Awka who ran from PDP to LP congratulate his fulani Masa?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by gwinaB(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2022
The only permanent friends. One day we will know what is really between both of them.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by shinealight(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:

You’re sooo full of sh!t..!! Hatred rules your heart…..beware it doesn’t lead to personal downfall because it has a way of rebounding against the hater. What you sow, you reap! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Ikpongiton: 9:20am On May 29, 2022
miqos02:
of tinubu has support of buhari, he can win because south west votes is sure for APC with tinubu as it's candidate
so, you still believe that, the support of an abysmal failure like buhari can influence the triumph of another intending failure.pls wake up, from your slumber.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2022
ceejay80s:

I swear, I wonder why we Nigerians no they think, can u imagine the recycling? tinubu, gej,atiku,Peter obi etc, people have already governed and ruled before and couldn't help Nigeria move forward, only only yaradua hasn't ruled before, came in and dropped the price of petrol and later died, Jonathan entered everything scattered from there, Americans don't recycle, I swear my vote can go to them except for to a new educative and fresh person

Yaradua was a governor b4 he became president oga.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Croixcomedy(f): 9:22am On May 29, 2022
Like & follow #normacrooz
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2022
HomoSapiien:

He’s supposed to start insulting him right?

insult him that what?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Spherical77:
you are a big time confusionist if you still believe or assume neither ATIKU nor Tinubu will be the next president after Buhari

I'm sick and tired of engaging you lots on this platform. Too emotional for my liking

Maybe Yahaya Bello will come near to una treasury then wink

u are dumb, when we don't yet know who is Apc candidate u are already talking about Atiku ot tinubu. keep daydreaming. it will never happen
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Tobijays: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
GoldCircle:
omo if tinubu pull that plug APC Is dead and buried
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by HomoSapiien: 9:28am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

insult him that what?

But you ask why he’s congratulating an opposition right
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol I never said you are voting Atiku... Imagine you saying Atiku didn't steal much as VP, now you are indirectly speaking for him. The same Atiku that sold all our national properties to himself, family and friends. Do you know how many billions he made? Even his boss Obasanjo was in shock.

I said he didn't steal as much as he wanted oga. he is a big thief like tinubu. Their stealing no be here.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2022
HomoSapiien:

But you ask why he’s congratulating an opposition right

so if u don't congratulate the only thing left is to insult?? I see ur reasoning. I hope he eill congratulate Jonathan when he is picked as Apc consensus candidate.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by miqos02(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2022
Ikpongiton:
so, you still believe that, the support of an abysmal failure like buhari can influence the triumph of another intending failure.pls wake up, from your slumber.
guy we talking Nigerian politics here. Take a look at this from a neutral perspective. A country where people win elections from prison .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.