Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP (4838 Views)

Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban / I Resigned From APC, Because Of My Respect For Buhari- Obaseki / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by dmostcheerful(f): 5:33am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
which kind crap this one dey talk?
this politics of bitterness isn't helping matters for you easterners.
no wonder why Obi was bundled out of PDP.
Says someone from a region who's bitterness betrayed a fellow southerner (GEJ).
Go and sit down, oga north should retain it instead of it going to west period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by dmostcheerful(f): 5:34am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
his platform (Labour Party) will be his downfall, also S/Easterners can't unite together to push support for Obi, they're even frustrating his efforts.
How are we frustrating his effort oga?
Shut your dirty mouth if you have nothing to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by dmostcheerful(f): 5:37am On May 29, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

See this is what I don't respect
It's been pure disrespect on both sides for months.
But here you are feigning shock n surprise
As if the thing is one sided

Suffering from sometimes blindness
Don't mind them, Igbo people are the only ones with problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by kevwemike: 6:13am On May 29, 2022
Who u help?
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by pointblank247(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
his platform (Labour Party) will be his downfall, also S/Easterners can't unite together to push support for Obi, they're even frustrating his efforts.
hmmmm you are not very right, fact is that the PDP thing was an eye opener for the Igbos. Now they have no choice but to support Peter Obi, for tĥose who still believe in Nigeria.
The membership of Labour party is multiplying by the day, did that not tell you anything ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Bayyajidda(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
just imagine the comment from this IPOB below
SMH

So anyone that won't vote Tinubu is IPOB? Who in his right sense would vote a BAT?
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by franchasofficia: 6:28am On May 29, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Don't mind them, Igbo people are the only ones with problem
Very useless set of people. They hardly see the big log of wood in their own eyes, its always about Igbos even when the main Igbo contestant peacefully left PDP for them for peace to reign they still can't stop hallucinating about Igbo this and that.

Igbos have massively supported Southwest via Obasanjo.

Igbos massively supported Southsouth via Goodluck Jonathan.

Tell me if heavens will fall if Yoruba sholve their greed and support Igbos in 2023 for once and solidify the so called Southern unity and watch how Igbos will repay it going forward?

Instead they go about screaming Igbos will never be President in Nigeria even when their few honest elites have been screaming and telling them that its the turn of Igbos to produce Nigeria's President.

Time and nature will reward and humble all unjust haters of Igbos, just a matter of time, Yorubas can continue to flex their muscle, nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by ZombieSlaughter: 6:30am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
why would they give Atiku ticket?
why field in a northern candidate when it's very obvious that power must rotate to the South?
so another Northern fulani will lead us for another 8 more years?
tufiakwa PDP has lost out already next year.

yoruba man dey rue wike downfall. grin
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by ZombieSlaughter: 6:36am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
just imagine the comment from this IPOB below
SMH

Until ALL SOUTHERNERS support SE presidency like we did for yorubas in 1999, power will remain in the North, even your grandchildren will be born inti the same bondage.

You support injustice and inequity and think say you no go chop your own breakfast..

Let power remain in the North until everyone agrees it is the turn of the South Easterner and then come to equity with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by chrisxxx(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2022
RomanticOO7:

Every Biafran knows this bro .

Those who don't know is the foolish Igbo's that still believes in one Nigeria .
Nigeria will keep dealing with them , soon they will all join us .
When Wike said Obi would not win Igbos came for his head because they did not understand.. It is as clear as the biblical mene mene tekel upharsin,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by faceland: 6:44am On May 29, 2022
The country has lost again. Atiku would show his gratitude by not persecuting the current looters.

The last time I was this discouraged was when Jonathan congratulated Buhari.

Anyway, Atiku is better than Buhari. Election is still a year away, so may be Nigerian would be wiser before then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by bahaushe1: 6:54am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
why field in a northern candidate when it's very obvious that power must rotate to the South?

You have a very short memory. PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years. Ask yourself how many of those 16 years were under a norther?

Aside from that, PDP is in opposition now they need a candidate who can match APC's. Of ALL the southern candidates none can match APC and deliver victory to PDP.

So, keep your sentiments aside and face political reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Whizzy080(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
Handy work of Buhari and his northern cousins, its a deliberate move, you'll be surprise that even Tinubu might not win APC ticket
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:59am On May 29, 2022
godofuck231:
when you understand the game of chess and you will understand power , its not for the emotional at heart , its for the pragmatist , its like a 4D chess game, that means you have to be incredibly smart and making political moves that cannot be understood by ordinary people.

Political moves ,chess moves to play people lives, prosperity and the rest.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by pat077: 7:00am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
I just hope apc does not pick a northern, I want pdp to regret for ignoring the south. How can Fulani's rule us for 16 years non-stop, we must not let that happen cuz that will be a bad precedent.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by abobote: 7:02am On May 29, 2022
Abeg carry your respect go, PDP won't be needing.
You know nothing about politics. You can't be in opposition and be talking about zonnig or younger candidate. Your main concern should be, who can win the power back for us. And as it stands, only Atiku can do that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:15am On May 29, 2022
As Igbos said..this corruption and corrupt leaders cedes to rule over us by 2023... You can wail from now till eternity.. won't change nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by AgentGoat: 7:27am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:

This is the problem with igbos. they like saying a political party gives. There is nothing like gives from this PDP primary. It was pure competition and Alhaji Atiku win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by pointblank247(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Op , please don't give your self HBP because of PDP . This is Nigeria for you. Everything is cash and carry. Decent people can't fit in.

Remember also that Atiku may not be a bad choice altogether.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 7:34am On May 29, 2022
pat077:
I just hope apc does not pick a northern, I want pdp to regret for ignoring the south. How can Fulani's rule us for 16 years non-stop, we must not let that happen cuz that will be a bad precedent.
APC knows this game bro, even Buhari also opted for a southern candidate and honestly I see them outsmarting PDP on this, irrespective of how they've messed up this administration.
reason why Atiku almost won last election was just because most Nigerians basically wanted Buhari out.
this time around if Tinubu wins the primaries blocked votes from South West and the North (remember Ganduje and majority in Kano supports Tinubu) will seal his victory.
Peter Obi saw PDP's cluelessness and that's why he left.
This thing wey PDP do just vex me gan cos APC regime don taya person
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 7:38am On May 29, 2022
Whizzy080:
Handy work of Buhari and his northern cousins, its a deliberate move, you'll be surprise that even Tinubu might not win APC ticket
let's watch na but whoever wins that primaries must be a southerner if not they should forget 2023.
Maybe that's why they brought in Jonathan.
I still chose Obi with labour party
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Until ALL SOUTHERNERS support SE presidency like we did for yorubas in 1999, power will remain in the North, even your grandchildren will be born inti the same bondage.

You support injustice and inequity and think say you no go chop your own breakfast..

Let power remain in the North until everyone agrees it is the turn of the South Easterner and then come to equity with clean hands.
oga it was because of PDP's cluelessness that made Peter Obi left. if he had won the ticket honestly most Nigerians would have sticked with PDP.
anyway it's not over, Nigerians are tired of these two recycled idiots (PDP and APC)
Labour Party is the way forward that's if we all unite and support Obi
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 7:47am On May 29, 2022
mightyokwy:

Make una cry well well. You guys think you can relegate south east. Wike shoot himself on the foot. While he was busy fighting his fellow southern brother instead of closing ranks, northerners were busy mapping out their strategies. We South Easteners will gladly give our votes to the north since we all want to be mad down south.
I believe what we Nigerians need now is a total reorientation and to let us know that we're tired of these two big wigs in politics thus let's move enmasse and support Peter Obi and bring labour party to the scene
blocked votes from SS SE NC and some SW would make a better Nigeria in 2023

rayvelez:

That’s their biggest problem i don’t know what will cost them to support PO and sell his candidacy to other region but no they are all busy insulting Tinubu who will all know is a big thief.
IPOB madness too and their apologists demanding for imaginary Biafra. I’m from SW i already have 50 votes for PETER OBI and will still sell his ideology to more voters.
God bless you for this insight
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 7:49am On May 29, 2022
tommy589:

If power rotates to the south what difference are we going see? These people, irrespective of region, are gangsters that have no milk of human kindness in them.

We should be expecting salaries default and other defaults very soon,because the country is going to implode under the weight of huge debts. Do you think the coming administration won't still borrow more that will be looted?

I have lost faith in this fourth republic
boss you said it all. I can't add anymore to it as you've nailed it.
though the economy might be bad but we still have other sectors in Nigeria that needs to be revamped, Education, Health and not forgetting insecurity
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Hartugrin27(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:

Bros, it's not about rotating
It's all about who plays the game well .
Northerners r Baba interms of politics..
Only a northerner counter point can defeat him. ...Peter obi, tunubu, Jonathan or ameachi..none can defeat him, only lawan can try sha cos north no wan comot o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by adekolaelect(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
your disappointment should go to the same southern who voted for the northern in pdp primary and low porpulation with lack of one voice in the south. They work to get power they don't dash it to any contestant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SEGLIZ: 8:27am On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:

North rather retain power than Tinubu
I don't want tinubu even being a fellow Yoruba man but if he is the best option and weapon against the north we have no option.

I as an individual has gone beyond party, regional, ethnic or tribal politics. I need one individual that will pull the political might and will to move the nation forward.

atiku isn't getting my vote, that is certain. give me PYO, give me Soludo, Ezekwesili should come on board, probably Zulum then I will vote any of this with all strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by GrandfinaIe2021: 8:33am On May 29, 2022
abobote:
Abeg carry your respect go, PDP won't be needing.
You know nothing about politics. You can't be in opposition and be talking about zonnig or younger candidate. Your main concern should be, who can win the power back for us. And as it stands, only Atiku can do that
na the truth be that but emotions and sentiments has blinded these cry babies.
Asides Atiku there was no one else that stands a chance to bring PDP back to power which is their major aim
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Benwallt(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2022
PDP don't care about your respect in the first place.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Perfectbeing(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

It's all fun n games for now

Just wait till the rich igbos start making noise

The ONLY reason the Biafra drumbeat is not louder is because those that can actually make it happen/shake things up are choosing not to speak yet.

Look at what small boy kanu did on his own with just grassroots support.

All the igbos know the game is rigged. No new information there.

N we also know what we bring to the table
The rich Igbos will never support Biafra cos they're making their money from the whole of Nigeria and not the SE. You think all those Igbo millionaires selling spare parts will make their money when their customers will be only Igbos? They know that as Biafra comes, so is 80% of their customers going.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by godofuck231: 9:17am On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Political moves ,chess moves to play people lives, prosperity and the rest.
its simple politics and battle plans , just like a man who has 10 wives and still be happy living in peace, your ability to balance power And reason clearly not to make mistakes and avoid mistakes from decisions wrongly taken
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:20am On May 29, 2022
godofuck231:
its simple politics and battle plans , just like a man who has 10 wives and still be happy living in peace, your ability to balance power And reason clearly not to make mistakes and avoid mistakes from decisions wrongly taken

Just that now those plans are irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security: COAS Impressed With Ugwuanyi’s Cooperation With Nigerian Army / S/court Judgment: Politically Motivated, Has Little Judicial Content – Buhari / Lagos Is A Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.