Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP (4977 Views)

Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban / I Resigned From APC, Because Of My Respect For Buhari- Obaseki / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by juman(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2022
There are many other political parties apart from apc and pdp.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
APC knows this game bro, even Buhari also opted for a southern candidate and honestly I see them outsmarting PDP on this, irrespective of how they've messed up this administration.
reason why Atiku almost won last election was just because most Nigerians basically wanted Buhari out.
this time around if Tinubu wins the primaries blocked votes from South West and the North (remember Ganduje and majority in Kano supports Tinubu) will seal his victory.
Peter Obi saw PDP's cluelessness and that's why he left.
This thing wey PDP do just vex me gan cos APC regime don taya person
You are a comedian, same Kano that Kwankwanso would win is what Tinubu is banking on? Stop dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by godofuck231: 9:41am On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Just that now those plans are irrelevant
its is no general runs into battle without a plan , even when a plan fails ,its left for him to trouble shoot and restrtegise
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by 1880fayema: 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
The truth is Pdp power rotation is not balanced...
[/s]
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SupremeSpecimen: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The rich Igbos will never support Biafra cos they're making their money from the whole of Nigeria and not the SE. You think all those Igbo millionaires selling spare parts will make their money when their customers will be only Igbos? They know that as Biafra comes, so is 80% of their customers going.

This is you n your local thinking

Indians no dey Nigeria?
Lebanese no dey Nigeria?
Chinese no dey Nigeria?

These people are there n thriving.

But it's the igbos that's actually from the soil that will lose customers?
Because the customer will inquire about their village first?

I'm not understanding. Are Nigerians not currently in other African countries n continents doing n owing businesses?

So if I accuse you of thinking with your tribalistic brain you can clearly see why .

Though I can agree with you some of them have their own selfish reasons for not pushing for a breakup

Me sef I'm igbo to the core n I can't say I'm pushing for a breakup. But there are certain things that troubles the soul
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Perfectbeing(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

This is you n your local thinking

Indians no dey Nigeria?
Lebanese no dey Nigeria?
Chinese no dey Nigeria?

These people are there n thriving.

But it's the igbos that's actually from the soil that will lose customers?
Because the customer will inquire about their village first?

I'm not understanding. Are Nigerians not currently in other African countries n continents doing n owing businesses?

So if I accuse you of thinking with your tribalistic brain you can clearly see why .

Though I can agree with you some of them have their own selfish reasons for not pushing for a breakup

Me sef I'm igbo to the core n I can't say I'm pushing for a breakup. But there are certain things that troubles the soul
You think if it's Ghanaiansor a SAns that are doing what those Chinese companies are doing to Nigerians, you think Nigerians will take it from them? We only allow the excesses of the Chinese and Lebanese because we think they are better than us due to their skin color.. A fellow black African nation can't do it to us.

When you want to make comparison, try and put everything into consideration..

A Nigerian won't pass the shops of his fellow Nigerian and buy spare parts from a Biafran. The rich Igbo men know this.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SupremeSpecimen: 11:42pm On May 29, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You think if it's Ghanaiansor a SAns that are doing what those Chinese companies are doing to Nigerians, you think Nigerians will take it from them? We only allow the excesses of the Chinese and Lebanese because we think they are better than us due to their skin color.. A fellow black African nation can't do it to us.

When you want to make comparison, try and put everything into consideration..

A Nigerian won't pass the shops of his fellow Nigerian and buy spare parts from a Biafran. The rich Igbo men know this.

I gave multiple examples of the same thing. You picked one to attack.

You're 100% wrong.
Maybe you're speaking for YOURSELF
Service n Price will always win the day in business.

Hence why there's Nigerians in other AFRICAN countries prospering.

Don't use yourself to speak for all

If Nigerian government wishes to isolate itself with a stringent policy, fine. Other countries will also do the same to her citizens.

The world is a global village. Global economy
I didn't invent these words. Any country that wishes to isolate itself na their own wahala .

YOU don't want to buy from a Biafran aka igbo. Others will

It is not as if Nigerians are United now. N business is still business

Why are there so many light skin blacks in America? Because so many RACIST white men couldn't turn down black pussy.

Don't let that go over your head
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Perfectbeing(m): 8:37am On May 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

I gave multiple examples of the same thing. You picked one to attack.

You're 100% wrong.
Maybe you're speaking for YOURSELF
Service n Price will always win the day in business.

Hence why there's Nigerians in other AFRICAN countries prospering.

Don't use yourself to speak for all

If Nigerian government wishes to isolate itself with a stringent policy, fine. Other countries will also do the same to her citizens.

The world is a global village. Global economy
I didn't invent these words. Any country that wishes to isolate itself na their own wahala .

YOU don't want to buy from a Biafran aka igbo. Others will

It is not as if Nigerians are United now. N business is still business

Why are there so many light skin blacks in America? Because so many RACIST white men couldn't turn down black pussy.

Don't let that go over your head

OK o. But ask yourself why the rich Igbos in Nigeria will never support Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen Ekwerenmadu,his Dying Daughter And The Ogoni Fraudster, David Wamini / BREAKING: Trending Video of Tinubu Hits 165.9million Viewers- Owusu / Our Incoming FCT Minister Looking Dapper, Fresh (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.