Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan (1181 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / 7 APC Politicians Who Are Richer Than Justice Walter Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by ScamHunter: 12:18am On May 29, 2022
It's becoming clearer that the permutations favour the North. At the moment, all eyes are on APC since they wouldn't want to waste the opportunity of consolidating on their northern interest at the expense of a largely divided south. We all saw the greed of a tribe tear down any similitude of cohesion in the south and the consequence?
Not bad. Since our projections has always been SE/SS or power remains in the North.

APC is for Jonathan.
The North is one.
SE/SS or power remains in the North.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Bravetunde: 12:24am On May 29, 2022
I support you 100 Percent.
Nigerians will never vote for ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivesss,skullminers,liarrs, propagandistt,jujuj worshipperss,and wanted thievess.
Ss/se or we will help north to retain power. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by slivertongue: 12:24am On May 29, 2022
Scam prediction
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Felimax(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2022
Atiku has South/South already.

Sure die!
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 12:32am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:
Atiku has South/South already.

Sure die!

LMAO you don't know what's going on

1 Like

Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 12:32am On May 29, 2022
Next election will throw up surprises. Nigerians will vote people not parties. Watch

1 Like

Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Felimax(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

LMAO you don't know what's going on

Tell me.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by ScamHunter: 12:35am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Next election will throw up surprises. Nigerians will vote people not parties. Watch

Are those delegates collecting money not Nigerians? Are they different from the people on the street?

1 Like

Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 12:36am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Are those delegates collecting money not Nigerians? Are they different from the people on the street?

How many dem be?
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 12:36am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Tell me.
Won't happen. We no be mumu oh
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Felimax(m): 12:39am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Won't happen. We no be mumu oh

Except APC is not giving us Tinubu, else the moment I see Tinubu on ballot I will give Atiku my vote in advance.

South West can keep him their emperor if they so desires.

2 Likes

Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by ScamHunter: 12:41am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

How many dem be?

But they represent the rest.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by ScamHunter: 12:47am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Except APC is not giving us Tinubu, else the moment I see Tinubu on ballot I will give Atiku my vote in advance.

Tinubu is already a goner. APC will never allow him near there because if the odds against him before PDP primary was 65%, the odds after Atiku emerged is now 95%. In fact, the only Southerner that the cabal can risk is Goodluck Jonathan. Even with Jonathan, it's still would be a rough ride since all those northerners would still back Atiku from behind.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Felimax(m): 12:51am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Tinubu is already a goner. APC will never allow him near there because if the odds against him before PDP primary was 65%, the odds after Atiku emerged is now 95%. In fact, the only Southerner that the cabal can risk is Goodluck Jonathan. Even with Jonathan, it's still would be a rough ride since all those northerners would still back Atiku from behind.

Atiku has a very strong presence and base in South South. Stronger than Tinubu and Jonathan put together. Again, with Atiku the odds are against the APC.

Wahala!

Atiku has South South already, don't forget South South is predominantly PDP.

I may not like his age but I cannot doubt he is a man of vision.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 12:51am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

But they represent the rest.
No they don't. Matter of fact, they play no single role in how electorate swing their votes.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 12:53am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Peter Obi bros. You people undermine our strength o. I've always said it on this forum that the 2023 polls would be determined in the south.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by helinues: 12:54am On May 29, 2022
So many wack Political analysts lately.

Is like keeping your night food for cat to watch overnight
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by helinues: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:

Una votes no dey make any turu impacts.

Remember Atiku and Obi would share their votes together , Pdp factor while Apc would retain theirs
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Felimax(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Remember Atiku and Obi would share their votes together , Pdp factor while Apc would retain theirs

Obi is a failure in South South.
South South is predominantly PDP, take it anywhere. I careless about SouthEast now. All their big names has left the two dominant party and I wonder the stunt they want to pull.

Tell me the state in South South that Peter Obi is going to or may likely win?
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by ScamHunter: 1:11am On May 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

No they don't. Matter of fact, they play no single role in how electorate swing their votes.
My point is that they're still like Nigerians since they're Nigerians. If they can be swayed by money, tribe, religion and other factors, so can the voters. Why do you think there are underaged voting in the North? Why do you think that their imams decide for them who to vote in the North? Are you not aware that there is voters buying in the south? Don't you know that there are many Nigerians who hold voters cards because they're expecting to make money from it?

The fact that most of you idealists overlook is that citizens are mostly impoverished by the political class, so inducement is a norm among voters just as theft is a norm among the political class. Nigeria is simply irredeemable unless something drastic happen. And it's getting late.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by DeLaRue: 1:16am On May 29, 2022
People don't appear to understand what 16 years of northern presidency would mean for them, their children, and even their grand children

Don't believe those who say it doesn't matter where the President comes from. It does when it comes to the North and south.

16 years is enough to rig the economy, politics, and the public sector of this country in favour of a section of the country in a way that becomes nearly irreversible for several decades from now.

Remember recruitment into CBN, NNPC, Customs, the Army, navy, airforce and many more like that? You people have been complaining that recruitment has been overwhelmingly dominated by northerners since Mr Buhari came into power. Now extend that situation across 16 years.

That would mean in another 10 years and for about 20 years afterwards, for every four or five northerners that qualify to be CBN governors, Chief of Army staff or the Navy and Air force equivalent, there will likely be only one southerner that qualify.

So, it matters where a president comes from. It shouldn't, but it does.

Southerners should think. Many northerners are happy for the presidency to return to the South, for balance. They must find the noises from a section of the South insisting if they can't have it it should remain in the North baffling, because it is such a grievous act of self-harm.

1 Like

Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by ScamHunter: 1:34am On May 29, 2022
DeLaRue:
People don't appear to understand what 16 years of northern presidency would mean for them, their children, and even their grand children

Don't believe those who say it doesn't matter where the President comes from. It does when it comes to the North and south.

16 years is enough to rig the economy, politics, and the public sector of this country in favour of a section of the country in a way that can not be reversed for at least 30 years.

Remember recruitment into CBN, NNPC, Customs, the Army, navy, airforce and many more like that? You people have been complaining that recruitment has been overwhelmingly dominated by northerners since Mr Buhari came into power. Now extend that situation across 16 years.

That would mean in another 10 years and for about 20 years afterwards, for every four or five northerners that qualify to be CBN governors, Chief of Army staff or the Navy and Air force equivalent, there will likely be only one southerner that qualify.

So, it matters where a president comes from. It shouldn't, but it does.

Southerners should think. Many northerners are happy for the presidency to return to the South, for balance. They must find the noises from a section of the South insisting if they can't have it it should remain in the North baffling, because it is such a grievous act of self-harm.

You made a lot of valid points but where you're wrong is in faulting a section that prefers power remains in the North if other Southerners deem power should be deprived a section of the south. If a section has not ruled in the North-South arrangement and another section is fixated on scheming them out, what do you expect?

The main dangers facing southern tribes is far from just economic and political marginalization, there is existential threat of ethnic cleansing, which is enough reason why no sensible southern tribe should align with Fulani to grab power, but we saw that happen in 2015. Instead of the same tribe being apologetic for that error, they're rather cheeky, hoping to scheme others in the same south out? I realized that Nigerian tribes lack wisdom when in 2019, two fulanis contested in the major parties in a country of 200 tribes. And most didn't see anything wrong with a tribe bent on conquest and ethnic cleaning handed power perpetually?

We just have to face the fact that at the end of the day, it'll either be conflict or total domination of the South. Every single tribe in the south must have sense or fight a war for survival for not having it.
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by eteebanky1: 4:34am On May 29, 2022
If ATIKU contest against any southern opponent ATIKU will surely win in a flawless victory

Northerners won't leave their person and vote for a southerner

And we know, most vote comes from the north
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by 1880faye: 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
So many wack Political analysts lately.

Is like keeping your night food for cat to watch overnight
[/s]
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by 1880faye: 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by Holorunloseyi(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

It's becoming clearer that the permutations favour the North. At the moment, all eyes are on APC since they wouldn't want to waste the opportunity of consolidating on their northern interest at the expense of a largely divided south. We all saw the greed of a tribe tear down any similitude of cohesion in the south and the consequence?
Not bad. Since our projections has always been SE/SS or power remains in the

APC is for Jonathan.
The North is one.
SE/SS or power remains in the North.
Everyone should not forget the group that bought GEJ ticket are Fulani,so if elected he will and most answer to them,meaning we still indirectly under Fulani also after his 1 term in office power rolls back to North.SE,SS,SW better unite for the good of the SOUTH
Re: Why June 7 APC Is For Goodluck Jonathan by cleatsmottled9: 3:38pm On May 29, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

(1) (Reply)

Brekete Family Releases Account For ASUU Intervention Fund / Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! / Total Number Of Voters In Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.