Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (999 Views)

NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Kwanza: 2:42am On May 29, 2022
CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR (GCON, WAZIRIN ADAMAWA)

It is history that after far reaching consultations and firm convictions on my part, I decidedly, with our great party and nation at heart, withdrew my aspiration to be nominated as a presidential candidate of our party, in your support.

It is also history that you are clinching this ticket under the auspices of our party for the second time, the first in Port Harcourt four years ago; and, today, to God’s glory.

As a bastion of democracy and good governance in our country, I have no doubt that your nomination by our party at this critical juncture in our nation’s quest for Great Leap Forward, is a good omen.

On behalf of the government and good people of Sokoto state, the PDP Governor's Forum, which I humbly chair, our party men and women, I felicitate with you on this occasion.

I assure you that we are desirous of working very closely with you to ensure our party’s victory next year by God’s grace.

Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (CFR, Mutawallen Sokoto)

May 29, 2022

Sokoto

1 Like

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by cherishmichael: 2:53am On May 29, 2022
... okay

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by chatinent: 2:57am On May 29, 2022
Running mate?
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:06am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu. Tinubu will decamp from APC next week after losing the primary
chatinent:
Running mate?

1 Like

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Bluntguy: 3:07am On May 29, 2022
chatinent:
Running mate?
A northern Muslim running mate to a northern Muslim president? Find a way to catch some sleep nah. You fit talk coherently when you wake up.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by orisa37: 3:34am On May 29, 2022
THE DIE IS CAST.
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by slivertongue: 3:49am On May 29, 2022
Atiku wins PDP champions league
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by God1000(m): 4:00am On May 29, 2022
Jokers
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by kahal29: 4:35am On May 29, 2022
You are very wicked and a user.

First you betrayed Gbajabiamila in 2015 who supported you with everything he had in 2011 when you were running for speaker. In 2015 when he expected your support to become speaker you supported his opponent Dogara.

The same thing you did to Gbaja in 2015 you have also done to Wike in 2022 who has always supported in everything including in 2019 when you ran for President. Just once you would have proved yourself a friend you openly worked against him and supported Atiku.

Do i need to talk about your former boss Wamakko who pratically gave you the APC Guber ticket on a platter of Gold in 2015?

Am not saying this because i like wike ooo but just to point out that with friends like you one needs no enemy.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Malory: 4:36am On May 29, 2022
Wike has been taught the lesson of his life
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Philipponzaghi: 4:51am On May 29, 2022
Malory:
Wike has been taught the lesson of his life

No, he made a big e statement and I will always respect him.

He is the only Southerner holding the forte in PDP and it’s good that he made a statement and challenged Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by lonecatt(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2022
2023 election will be Pdp life long ambitionist vs Apc life long ambitionist. dem papa dem

Issa abroad hospital entitlement achievement
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 5:09am On May 29, 2022
Nigeria is a sick and crazy nation, North West rule 8yrs by a Fulani tribe and yet the body language of the Northerners are to hand over to another Fulani Northerners. Are we dumb or are we just afraid to speak up? So christians, Yoruba and Igbos are now useless that they can't protest over this madness? See as Gov Tambuwal drop few mins to primaries to gather votes for his Fulani brother (Atiku), A region that is so politically toxic

1 Like

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26am On May 29, 2022
Never trust the north when it comes to politics
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by kenzysmith: 5:34am On May 29, 2022
You will work closely with him to share the juicy contracts. Pdp are big fools Atiku and Tambuwa betray d party 2015 they came back and finished ist and second 2019 primaries.
2023 they both unite to win the ticket when it seems wike was coasting to victory . So were is loyalty reward?
Pdp is evil they will even give Tunubu the ticket tommorow if he joined

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by walefresh3(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2022
kenzysmith:
You will work closely with him to share the juicy contracts. Pdp are big fools Atiku and Tambuwa betray d party 2015 they came back and finished ist and second 2019 primaries.
2023 they both unite to win the ticket when it seems wike was coasting to victory . So were is loyalty reward?
Pdp is evil they will even give Tunubu the ticket tommorow if he joined
Bro thier is a northern agenda....

Most the op creating thread to abuse tinubu are northerners...
So many peoples thought they are ibos...

The north plan b is Jonathan should Incase pdp failed to make northerner thier Presidential candidate for 2023... They we support Jonathan who has eligibility to rule for just 4 years so the power can return to North within short period...
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Ceenachi: 6:12am On May 29, 2022
The North will always Northate!
People who refuse to see this are mini delusional grin

He was really counting on Talmbuwal to divide Northern votes wink

Low budget Putin can now go and rest make we face the one wey dey face us.
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Tonypens48(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2022
Birds of a feather, flock together. undecided undecided

Northerners 10
Southerners 0

Kindly check my signature below for your quality academic writing services.
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by WATCHOVER(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2022
Thank God that North showed we the South their Character, Tambuwa without shame, Now I know he has a hand in killing of Christians in the North

1 Like

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by xtivin(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2022
kahal29:
You are very wicked and a user.

First you betrayed Gbajabiamila in 2015 who supported you with everything he had in 2011 when you were running for speaker. In 2015 when he expected your support to become speaker you supported his opponent Dogara.

The same thing you did to Gbaja in 2015 you have also done to Wike in 2022 who has always supported in everything including in 2019 when you ran for President. Just once you would have proved yourself a friend you openly worked against him and supported Atiku.

Do i need to talk about your former boss Wamakko who pratically gave you the APC Guber ticket on a platter of Gold in 2015?

Am not saying this because i like wike ooo but just to point out that with friends like you one needs no enemy.
No permanent friends in Politics man, no permanent enemy. You have to betray someone to get to the top. See Dino Melaye and Saraki now see Shekarau and Kwakwaso. Politics is not for kids it's purely based on interest and relationship. Leave Tambuwal he supports what interest him
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by ChangetheChange: 6:59am On May 29, 2022
Atiku will inevitably field a Christian southerner Vice Presidential candidate.
The Muslim/Muslim option for the APC is dead on arrival, the Muslim Southerner Presidential candidate/Christian (northerner) Vice Presidential candidate is also dead on arrival for APC
Tinubu is inevitably out of the equation and no longer an option for APC with the realities on ground based on his religion which is a very sensitive topic in Nigeria polity---Quote me anywhere.

The worst Tinubu can do next week is to defect to SDP to try and actualize his life long Presidential ambition.APC would not risk him as their Presidential religious sentiments will be whipped up from the South to the North, which is the unfortunate situation of Nigeria we find our selves today.
Christians cut across the entire south and North, will rather vote a Atiku that has picked Christian Vice President than Vote a Tinubu who is a Muslim and that picked a Muslim Vice President also .
Also Muslim Northerners will outrightly reject a Southern Muslim Presidential Candidate (Tinubu) if he picks a Christian Northern Vice President
APC Chieftains will have to crack their heads in the next 1 week to come up with permutations that favour them before their part primary cos Atiku emergence as PDP candidate has disrupted many permutations across the Nigeria political terrain
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by stanluiz(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

He is the only Southerner holding the forte in PDP and it’s good that he made a statement and challenged Atiku.
After insulting every one and wasted rivers state money ?

I thought you guys say wike own PDP and he is the emperor of PDP ? Wetin come happen ?

Aboki has taught him politics 101. He should continue to insult and attack everyone. He has been humbled..
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by Ndibuna: 7:34am On May 29, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Wike did very well, if not Tambuwal betrayal he would have won
Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by fergie001: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
kahal29:
E sweet me

Re: I Will Work Closely With You - Aminu Tambuwal Congratulates Atiku Abubakar by 1880tamun: 12:47pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Philipponzaghi:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI / List Of Delta And Edo States Delegates To The Apc Convention / Breaking: Rochas Okorocha Disqualified From The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.