Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? (3598 Views)

Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 4:45am On May 29, 2022
Now that Atiku has won the PDP presidential slot who do you think APC should field that is capable of defeating Atiku and PDP in the general election?

For APC to win the 2023 election, the party would have to deploy strategies that would make electorate vote their party and candidate.

All is fair in game of politics and it won't be out of place of APC plays a religion card. Since Buhari a Muslim north would finish his 8th year in May next year, APC could field a Christian to win support of Christian south who are in majority in the PDP.

Another winning strategy is for APC to field a corrupt free candidate who would be acceptable when placed alongside Atiku that is known to be corrupt.

Now that the health status of the present president has raised a lot if concern among Nigerians who feel the president could not govern well because he is old, a young vibrant candidate could appeal to Nigerians who are tired of being governed by a sick president

It is no doubt that Atiku remain a formidable Aspirant that commands so much respect in our political space, APC at this point should look for a personality with opposite features in other to have a chance of defeating PDP and Atiku. If Atiku represent the old generation of politicians who have messed up our country over the years, it is high time APC make use of this golden opportunity by fielding a new generation candidate with new idea of how to do things differently. USA did it with Obama, Nigeria can as well do same

APC can as well use an ethnic card with a point that Buhari a Fulani man should not hand over power to another Fulani with annoying nepotic disposition of the present government, this could be a selling point where other ethnic groups who feel threatened by Fulani dominance in the last few year would want to exert their strength.

The following are the leading candidates in APC
1. Rotimi Amaechi
2. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
3. Ahmed Lawan
4. Yemi Osinbajo
5. Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by iHart(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2022
Big question
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by SimplePlan34: 4:51am On May 29, 2022
Free and fair none
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by saviourGeorge: 4:53am On May 29, 2022
Let's see
Like for Atiku
Share for GEJ

14 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by speaktome(m): 5:06am On May 29, 2022
If I run, I will defeat him...

Only that I don't want to run...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by oghini: 5:17am On May 29, 2022
Atiku is our next president.
APC will select GEJ as a consensus candidate.
TINUBU will be at the pools
PETER OBI as well.

The southern votes will b divided. The Northerners are extremely good in politics.

GEJ or Atiku is a Win win situation for them..They don't care about party...

Northern solidarity comes first

17 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 5:30am On May 29, 2022
APC can as well use an ethnic card with a point that Buhari a Fulani man should not hand over power to another Fulani with annoying nepotic disposition of the present government, this could be a selling point where other ethnic groups who feel threatened by Fulani dominance in the last few year would want to exert their strength

7 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:
Now that Atiku has won the PDP presidential slot who do you think APC should field that is capable of defeating Atiku and PDP in the general election?

For APC to win the 2023 election, the party would have to deploy strategies that would make electorate vote their party and candidate.

All is fair in game of politics and it won't be out of place of APC plays a religion card. Since Buhari a Muslim north would finish his 8th year in May next year, APC could field a Christian to win support of Christian south who are in majority in the PDP.

Another winning strategy is for APC to field a corrupt free candidate who would be acceptable when placed alongside Atiku that is known to be corrupt.

Now that the health status of the present president has raised a lot if concern among Nigerians who feel the president could not govern well because he is old, a young vibrant candidate could appeal to Nigerians who are tired of being governed by a sick president

It is no doubt that Atiku remain a formidable Aspirant that commands so much respect in our political space, APC at this point should look for a personality with opposite features in other to have a chance of defeating PDP and Atiku. If Atiku represent the old generation of politicians who have messed up our country over the years, it is high time APC make use of this golden opportunity by fielding a new generation candidate with new idea of how to do things differently. USA did it with Obama, Nigeria can as well do same

APC can as well use an ethnic card with a point that Buhari a Fulani man should not hand over power to another Fulani with annoying nepotic disposition of the present government, this could be a selling point where other ethnic groups who feel threatened by Fulani dominance in the last few year would want to exert their strength.

The following are the leading candidates in APC
1. Rotimi Amaechi
2. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
3. Ahmed Lawan
4. Yemi Osinbajo
5. Goodluck Jonathan

The best bet is for APC field a northerner if they intend to keep power. No southerner will win Atiku because no South easterner will vote any of the people listed above. That's our resolve. We will use our vote on Obi. We will not vote Amaechi, neither are we going to vote Jonathan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Mooh247: 5:55am On May 29, 2022
cool

Osinbajo with El Rufai, Tinubu with any Christian Northerner and Rotimi Amaechi

Atiku won because he paid delegates $15,000 each to get 371 votes and because Tambuwal stepped down

General election Atiku would be contesting against Tinubu's dollars, Media houses, EFCC, DSS all APC, Buhari, Supreme Court and even CBN, angry PDP

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Tonypens48(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2022
oghini:
Atiku is our next president.
APC will select GEJ as a consensus candidate.
TINUBU will be at the pools
PETER OBI as well.

The southern votes will b divided. The Northerners are extremely good in politics.

GEJ or Atiku is a Win win situation for them..They don't care about party...

Northern solidarity comes first

This explains it all
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2022
8+8 if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by mrvitalis(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2022
We told them they didn't believe now there eyes done dey open

Nigerian politics has always been south Vs north

Only a united south can win election them say Igbos no Sabi politics ,we didn't build bridge blah blah blah

7 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Osinbajo with El Rufai, Tinubu with any Christian Northerner and Rotimi Amaechi

Atiku won because he paid delegates $15,000 each to get 371 votes and because Tambuwal stepped down

General election Atiku would be contesting against Tinubu's dollars, Media houses, EFCC, DSS all APC, Buhari, Supreme Court and even CBN, angry PDP

Wake up and smell the coffee.Enough of all these puerile posts

10 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by adioolayi(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2022
Kwankwaso and Peter Obi leaving PDP is a blow for them in SE and the North...no matter how we see it..

A united APC force with Osinbajo or Tinubu will win.

7 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by WonderManly(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2022
Give some minutes jor...

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Mooh247: 6:35am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Wake up and smell the coffee.Enough of all these puerile posts

What exactly is your fear about my post?!

You support Atiku your Fulani masters that said nothing or withdrew his statement when Deborah was murdered, you support Atiku your Herdsmen boss

And I Support Asiwaju Jagaban and Osinbajo

So what's the crime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
Kwankwaso and Peter Obi leaving PDP is a blow for them in SE and the North...no matter how we see it..

A united APC force with Osinbajo or Tinubu will win.
They won't even smell the APC ticket.The only southerner now that can win the APC ticket is GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

What exactly is your fear about my post?!

You support Atiku your Fulani masters that said withdrew his statement when Deborah was murdered, you support Atiku your Herdsmen boss

And I Support Asiwaju Jagaban and Osinbajo

So what's the crime
Saying Atiku will be contesting against Tinubu's dollars is puerile.Wike shared more dollars than Atiku and still lost.

You think the northerners will vote Tinubu over Atiku because he has been sharing rice to them? Think again

BTW I am not supporting Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by zabimaru: 6:40am On May 29, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
8+8 if u know u know

= North
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by adioolayi(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

They won't even smell the APC ticket.The only southerner now that can win the APC ticket is GEJ
GEJ without structures in APC

So, you also believe a certain "cabal" can earn GEJ this primary ticket

Anyways...let's see.

5 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Mooh247: 6:41am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Saying Atiku will be contesting against Tinubu's dollars is puerile.Wike shared more dollars than Atiku and still lost.

You think the northerners will vote Tinubu over Atiku because he has been sharing rice to them? Think again

Lol

Then what's your fears... It's not your dollars, APC is not your party, you are not even Northerner
and I doubt you have any Prefered candidate

So seat back and let Tinubu play his games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 6:43am On May 29, 2022
Good morning Nairaland

Power to the people

North 2023

Atiku our next president

Please someone should tell Wike to decamp

We’re begging him
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by ZombieSlaughter: 6:44am On May 29, 2022
The funniest post here is Mooh247. My guy still dey live for lalaland.

Him still dey console himself as wike the yoruba pdp candidate crash out.

Cc seunmsg.

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by zabimaru: 6:44am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Saying Atiku will be contesting against Tinubu's dollars is puerile. Wike shared more dollars than Atiku and still lost.

Are you certain about this? Atiku shared between 15k to 20k USD to each delegate he lobbied.

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by ZombieSlaughter: 6:46am On May 29, 2022

Cc seunmsg.

yoruba must learn the value of equity and justice after these electioneering process. grin

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by zabimaru: 6:46am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:
Good morning Nairaland

Power to the people

North 2023

Atiku our next president

Please someone should tell Wike to decamp

We’re begging him

I agree. Since we have decided to give chances to people who consistently run for elections, why not give atiku a chance? Isn't that what we did with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 6:47am On May 29, 2022
Are Yoruba people still talking ?

Okay Na

Tinubu Must Contest
Pdp wish is to give us Tinubu

Idiot don run congratulate Atiku grin

Dull brain

When he never even Contest

How e go be on Election Day

If Tinubu no contest ... Yoruba go know say I be olenu..

If he lose ba?

Dem go know say Na me be oduduwA

Power to the people

North 2023

Ndi power must return south grin

2 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ranksun: 6:47am On May 29, 2022
saviourGeorge:
Let's see
Like for Atiku
Share for GEJ

Hope those hitting like & share get pvc cards and ready to come out to vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Mooh247: 6:48am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Cc seunmsg.

yoruba must learn the value of equity and justice after these electioneering process. grin

Check through my post, I know Atiku would win PDP tickets and nothing new here

But if you guys don't respect Wike's strong devotion to his party then don't involve me in that

Cowards run, Men of honour fight

4 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 6:51am On May 29, 2022
zabimaru:

I agree. Since we have decided to give chances to people who consistently run for elections, why not give atiku a chance? Isn't that what we did with Buhari?

Plus their chance minus chance

Atiku is the incoming President of Nigeria

Pdp candidate is the next president

Pdp is the next party in government

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku won last election clear

Anyone in the north will repeat this loud ...

Even Buhari know

Na only Nairaland place of assumption and hearsay .. Yoruba propaganda site

Abeg the Yoruba god Must be on ballot

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by zabimaru: 6:59am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Plus their chance minus chance

Atiku is the incoming President of Nigeria

Pdp candidate is the next president

Pdp is the next party in government

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku won last election clear

Anyone in the north will repeat this loud ...

Even Buhari know

Na only Nairaland place of assumption and hearsay .. Yoruba propaganda site

Abeg the Yoruba god Must be on ballot

I think Jagaban is the only candidate that stands a chance against Atiku. The South West will rally behind him, the SE will obviously vote for PO which is unfortunate because it's in futility. Buhari has to at least deliver votes for Jagaban in some northern states as posterity demands.

It's a difficult situation but sadly my preferred candidate (Buhari) cannot run for 3rd term

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 7:03am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:
Are Yoruba people still talking ?

Okay Na

Tinubu Must Contest
Pdp wish is to give us Tinubu

Idiot don run congratulate Atiku grin

Dull brain

When he never even Contest

How e go be on Election Day

If Tinubu no contest ... Yoruba go know say I be olenu..

If he lose ba?

Dem go know say Na me be oduduwA

Power to the people

North 2023

Ndi power must return south grin

Frigga at least debate without all these your rants na. Na God i take beg you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly / Shocking Picture Of Peter Obi Surface Online / Why Should Peter Obi Take Blames For Investment That Obiano Mismanaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.