Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? (3482 Views)

Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 7:05am On May 29, 2022
zabimaru:

I think Jagaban is the only candidate that stands a chance against Atiku. The South West will rally behind him, the SE will obviously vote for PO which is unfortunate because it's in futility. Buhari has to at least deliver votes for Jagaban in some northern states as posterity demands.

It's a difficult situation but sadly my preferred candidate (Buhari) cannot run for 3rd term

We are looking at the general election here and not party Primary of APC

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 7:06am On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:

Frigga at least debate without all these your rants na. Na God i take beg you

I will pass this

When I used to debate with sense ... you and your likes Dey abuse me and curse .. because I was telling Una raw and uncomfortable truth with reasons

Now we don Dey approach the real matter

I no Dey debate with Yoruba or igbo again

Na to the sing my pattern Dey go....

Tinubu must be on ballot
Must contest
No excuses
No Yorubatic Narratives

Power to the people
North 2023

Meanwhile

Wetin I wan debate again
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Abfinest007(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2022
Non
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 7:16am On May 29, 2022
Yoruba said
Them no Dey betray their own grin so make others betray dem selves for Yoruba

North said they can’t be slaves to yoruba .. okay oh

Yoruba said .. Tinubu is Apc National Leader.. says he the Jagaban of Africa and only Nigeria kingmaker..
God of igbos and killer of Pdp.. god of all Yoruba people ..

Me :
Tinubu Must Contest

Ganduje cheesy and Shetima .. and elrufia with Ribadu will give him 100 million votes from the North

Tinubu said
He’s the only candinate for this election grin

Tinubu was the very first person to congratulate Atiku

Soon Yoruba will flood old pictures of Atiku and Tinubu online .. to mock igbos grin

Igbos .. others the run toward Asovilla .. igbos Dey rum comot based on integrity

Integrity the win election wey you know be Northern Muslim or Christian fanatic..

They said Labour Party will drive them to also rock grin

Old boy !

After much much

Both Yoruba and igbo will receive maximum sense

Yoruba go mock igbos wella in coming days

The lost out of Pdp foolishly

Yoruba will start with Atiku and Tinubu propaganda .. then visitation .. then ...

No be nairaland ..

Nothing to debate

Atiku is the President

Power to the people
North 2023

Ndi southern unity
Ndi Deborah matter will cause Atiku votes
Ndi Obi presidency
Ndi Tinubu President
Aketi and his people

All in the mud grin

Frigga .. the goddess of love and mother of all sailing Norse .
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 7:16am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

I will pass this

When I used to debate with sense ... you and your likes Dey abuse me and curse .. because I was telling Una raw and uncomfortable truth with reasons

Now we don Dey approach the real matter

I no Dey debate with Yoruba or igbo again

Na to the sing my pattern Dey go....

Tinubu must be on ballot
Must contest
No excuses
No Yorubatic Narratives

Power to the people
North 2023

Meanwhile

Wetin I wan debate again

But don't you think Osinbajo can defeat Atiku if APC uses all her fire power. Just as PDP has something to campaign, APC has propaganda and their media outlet are more organized than that of PDP.

Reno and Kperogyi are doing similar thing that FFK did that brought PDP and Jonathan down in 2015 while you are here doing similar thing that could provoke neutral Southerners to pitch tent with Southern APC candidate
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by adebwalex(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2022
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:

The best bet is for APC field a northerner if they intend to keep power. No southerner will win Atiku because no South easterner will vote any of the people listed above. That's our resolve. We will use our vote on Obi. We will not vote Amaechi, neither are we going to vote Jonathan

Who are you to speak for the whole SE. Is SE ever united?
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by zabimaru: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:

We are looking at the general election here and not party Primary of APC

What makes you think I'm looking at primaries?
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:

Frigga at least debate without all these your rants na. Na God i take beg you

You want Frigga to debate without rants? It's like asking a fish to fly in the sky!

2 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 7:25am On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:

But don't you think Osinbajo can defeat Atiku if APC uses all her fire power. Just as PDP has something to campaign, APC has propaganda and their media outlet are more organized than that of PDP.

Reno and Kperogyi are doing similar thing that FFK did that brought PDP and Jonathan down in 2015 while you are here doing similar thing that could provoke neutral Southerners to pitch tent with Southern APC candidate

In northern politics

Nothing like north east , north west, north central
That’s the secret of northern politics..

The North always que behind one candinate
And they don’t openly criticize theirs

Nobody will win Atiku .. in the north today were a.m. breathing by Gods grace..

Only human to try is Gej.. I told you guys Gej and Atiku was the only candinates in the North

Reason why Buni and Daura wants to take advantage of this popularity

Buhari made Gej Saint in the North .. people in the south don’t understand hardship till you reach North
Some go to bed empty .. daily.

And your telling them about Buhari ?

Bandits are killing them daily.. no place to farm.. me sef plant last year .. I no harvest .. you know how much to pay to those guys that will help you harvest?

And Una Dey they talk Buhari integrity...

No be say North no be critics .. no mean say den no know Buhari Na dullard ..

Walahi Apc as a party is going down in the north per second

People wey jump from fryin pan to hell fire are not happy at all

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 7:32am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

In northern politics

Nothing like north east , north west, north central
That’s the secret of northern politics..

The North always que behind one candinate
And they don’t openly criticize theirs

Nobody will win Atiku .. in the north today were a.m. breathing by Gods grace..

Only human to try is Gej.. I told you guys Gej and Atiku was the only candinates in the North

Reason why Buni and Daura wants to take advantage of this popularity

Buhari made Gej Saint in the North .. people in the south don’t understand hardship till you reach North
Some go to bed empty .. daily.

And your telling them about Buhari ?

Bandits are killing them daily.. no place to farm.. me sef plant last year .. I no harvest .. you know how much to pay to those guys that will help you harvest?

And Una Dey they talk Buhari integrity...

No be say North no be critics .. no mean say den no know Buhari Na dullard ..

Walahi Apc as a party is going down in the north per second

People wey jump from fryin pan to hell fire are not happy at all

K
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Frigga13: 7:35am On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:

K

Next!
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Aramara1: 7:36am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Osinbajo with El Rufai, Tinubu with any Christian Northerner and Rotimi Amaechi

Atiku won because he paid delegates $15,000 each to get 371 votes and because Tambuwal stepped down

General election Atiku would be contesting against Tinubu's dollars, Media houses, EFCC, DSS all APC, Buhari, Supreme Court and even CBN, angry PDP

And you think Tinubu get Dollar pass Atiku?
LOL.
The majority of the SE will not vote Tinubu, they will rather vote Obi.
The majority of the North and the SS will vote for Atiku.
Can your Tinubu win with only the SW votes? grin

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:

Who are you to speak for the whole SE. Is SE ever united?

Getat Abeg... Who are you to tell us how united we are? Is it your unity?
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Mooh247: 7:43am On May 29, 2022
Aramara1:

And you think Tinubu get Dollar pass Atiku?
LOL.
The majority of the SE will not vote Tinubu, they will rather vote Obi.
The majority of the North and the SS will vote for Atiku.
Can your Tinubu win with only the SW votes? grin

Oga Atiku can't win North he has been trying since 1991 and got his ass whipped even at his local government

Tinubu is far richer than Atiku in fact Atiku Sold his shares of INTELS to Tinubu, for $100m and that was like a peanut from what Tinubu earn monthly

Fulani Atiku cant win NorthCentral, Tinubu with strong NE Christian would share Atiku's NE votes, SouthSouth has no candidate and would definitely not vote Fulani herdsmen again, SouthWest has 14 million votes so NorthWest is the battle ground

Just let Tinubu get APC ticket and you would see the power of media, if he gets 20% Southern vote with what Herdsmen did then Atiku tried

3 Likes

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Felincous(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2022
Politics in Nigeria has never been between North and South. Obasanjo became president when he lost in the south. Jonathan also defeated northerners when he won. This is never an automatic ticket for Atiku. It's all about people that are with you.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:

Getat Abeg... Who are you to tell us how united we are? Is it your unity?

Fact- Emeka Ihedioha was campaigning for a northern candidate and snubbed Peter Obi whe he went to Imo state.
Most Igbo leaders and individuals are fighting for their own interests.
This is a discussion for matured minds not kids. Logic and facts over emotions.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Googledotcom: 7:51am On May 29, 2022
None of them can defeat Atiku
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:

Fact- Emeka Ihedioha was campaigning for a northern candidate and snubbed Peter Obi whe he went to Imo state.
Most Igbo leaders and individuals are fighting for their own interests.
This is a discussion for matured minds not kids. Logic and facts over emotions.

Oga... If the whole of South was on same page, things will fall in place. Know that and know peace. Your mind more little to understand the depth of agreement. Agreement comes before unity!
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2022
oghini:
Atiku is our next president.
APC will select GEJ as a consensus candidate.
TINUBU will be at the pools
PETER OBI as well.

The southern votes will b divided. The Northerners are extremely good in politics.

GEJ or Atiku is a Win win situation for them..They don't care about party...

Northern solidarity comes first

Forget that the northerners are good In politics talk. We ain’t just united.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:

Oga... If the whole of South was on same page, things will fall in place. Know that and know peace. Your mind more little to understand the depth of agreement. Agreement comes before unity!

What fucking agreement! Whe are talking about the unity or otherwise of SE and you are talking agreement!.

Ana ko ibi, Ina ko akpukpa.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by TheRealGap: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
Please run, I beg��

speaktome:
If I run, I will defeat him...

Only that I don't want to run...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Penguin2: 8:10am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Wake up and smell the coffee.Enough of all these puerile posts

But he’s saying the truth
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 8:17am On May 29, 2022
Felincous:
Politics in Nigeria has never been between North and South. Obasanjo became president when he lost in the south. Jonathan also defeated northerners when he won. This is never an automatic ticket for Atiku. It's all about people that are with you.

North / South division is just a factor and not a sole determinant of who wins. Atiku having northern factor should not be seeing as automatic win for PDP. APC can still make use of it's strength factors
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:21am On May 29, 2022
saviourGeorge:
Let's see
Like for Atiku
Share for GEJ

Both of them..foolish and useless and won't smell nothing

1 Like

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

They won't even smell the APC ticket.The only southerner now that can win the APC ticket is GEJ
u don come back again wit ya Gej!

abi u want me to take u back to memory lane of pre-defeat era of ya boss?

angry

Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:30am On May 29, 2022
Father Lord.

it's Sunday once again,your son is here with another request. I want to thank you Lord for the previous requests you have granted..may your name be glorified.

We have come again with another one, there is one man called Tinubu,father Lord..Please ensure that he losses the primary ,so that yoruba eyes can clear and they can see that Igbos are truly not the enemy but the Northerners.

Father Lord you know if Tinubu loses and osinbajo and they give that drunkard from Bayelsa O Lord,yoruba and igbos will unite even if it's temporary and deal a permanent blow to our foes in the North.

Jehovah God,you know deep in our hearts,we are tired of this madness called united Nigeria,you know deep down we want to go our separate ways O Lord..
Nissi baba you know enough is enough..baba give us the sign, I decree from this moment with that power of the holy ghost,shine the masses eyes to remember Apc and Pdp are the same and all they do is defect..
Nissi baba shine their eye to remember these people hide indomie from us during covid..

but if at all,they decide to be stubborn like Egypt, baba you know we are ready to suffocate everyone,baba take control o Lord

We know we have demanded for much but baba do it again for your children in Jesus name.. thank you father,thank you Jesus.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:

What fucking agreement! Whe are talking about the unity or otherwise of SE and you are talking agreement!.

Ana ko ibi, Ina ko akpukpa.

Oga... Keep your fake Igbo to yourself. Agreement comes before unity. It's simple principal of life!
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by PromiseUche(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu Bola can do it
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:

Oga... Keep your fake Igbo to yourself. Agreement comes before unity. It's simple principal of life!

What agreement are you talking about.?.
Care to share with us who are parties to the agreement.?
When it was drafted.?. The contents of the said agreements.

Do not quote me again if you are unable to provide above answers.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by 9japride(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2022
In my opinion it's only Ameachi that the north can relate properly with. Ameachi was highly instrumental to APC 2015 success. He was very resourceful.
Re: Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? by Ttalk: 10:09am On May 29, 2022
9japride:
In my opinion it's only Ameachi that the north can relate properly with. Ameachi was highly instrumental to APC 2015 success. He was very resourceful.

It is not a matter of who North can relate with because northerners are present in both APC and PDP, the question is which candidate among APC aspirant can defeat Atiku. That is the problem that requires urgent solution and that is the task that NWC of APC must provide solution to.

Buhari would not want to lose in two fronts having been perceived by many as failure on security and economic front, losing the party to opposition will further dent his battered image

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

43,000 Ghost Workers Discovered By Fg In One Year / A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! / Is Tinubu Dead???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.