Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku (45603 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 10:27am On May 29, 2022
kolixy:
Lol
Over 20yrs investment in PDP by the ndigbo shibike Chinedu agboamu ikeremandigbola, RoI = 0 !!!!!!!!

Ahh I can see that these people really know how to invest truly baddest

So after investing all their eggs in pdp and lost…
They want to harvest in APC where they never invested to ??

Infact, You have been pushed to the wall of no choice than to accept the Omo olodo ide Tinubu.

To everyone and the northern whatever, Pls, present me what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do and how you will do it …. Tinubu always the master for the game and take it or you leave it…
Let the north be proud of its population
It is time we use what we have to get what we want

We Yoruba the economy back bone of Nigeria,
We will shut down Nigeria economy if presidency not to us…. Gbaabe

We will shut down Nigeria stock exchange, Lagos Airport, All the Sea ports…. We will ground all and ready to defend it with organized violence… organized violence … organized violence ….

Germany was destroyed during the world war and today stands best of place in the world… we can rebuild to be the best in the world … London was touched, and talk of many great cities as well… many went down for their real civilization to come… Lagos the battle ground…

Tinubu will rule this Nigeria and take back where Nigeria suppose to be and be live as centralized democracy, regional government, control your wealth, I control my wealth…cos we are the back bone of the economy and with highest population as the majority as a nation …

Again, Tinubu… no game you can play…. Eeee le je … walahi

You Igbos… we will shut down your markets across Lagos as you fail to support our political interests since Nigeria creation and yet we give you all it takes to survive and flourish in our land… we will kick you out here … except you support our political interests..

Tinubu2023

You will shut down market where igbos trade abi. Who will suffer more? Most igbos already have businesses in the south east stop being stupid abeg
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:30am On May 29, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

Biafra or dead loading
[/s]
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by phemmyfour: 10:31am On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:
I give it to the north sha, they speak with one mind which is a major political advantage while the southerners are disunited, double standards, hypocritical. If the different tribes in the south, the igbos, ijaws, yorubas refuse to put aside tribal and ethnic sentiments,the northerners will always carry out their schemes.
They have the numbers

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Caseless: 10:32am On May 29, 2022

Ohanaeze Secretary-General, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, stressed that the Igbo would rise up against Atiku, adding that his presidential campaign would be rejected in the South-East.

This is how they incite their youths to start slaughtering people or harvesting v*ginas.

I like how they have accepted that David mark and Iyorcha are northerners, not middle-beltans or biafrans again.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity

STFU.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity

So what would Peter Obi could have done?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by zeeek(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2022
I hope they'll also give APC the same treatment
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by membranus: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
blazesam:
I rather vote goodluck than Atiku... What is Atiku?

Atiku is a twinkling, twinkling big star, twinkling the Igbos bushy beards.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by tnerro1(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2022
Useless PDP, they should kick them out of the south east for good
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2022
Olowosaudi:
Hmmm. Funny People. Since 1999, the south east have pledged their loyalty to PDP but nothing to show for it. Now, they despise the party the way they despise APC. Listen, the problems of the Igbos in Nigeria is simply the Igbos themselves. They are arrogant and like to dominate other ethnic groups wherever they are majority. They are not as accomodating as the Yoruba ethnic group. If Lagos was their land, an sure Nigerians from other ethnic groups would not be allowed to buy land and build houses with ease as is currently being done across Lagos, but still yet, they are always arrogant and never humble as a people.

Show me a documented case where a non-igbo was not allowed to buy land in South east. You guys just come and exhibit ignorance all in the claim of being smart. What is the sense behind the analogy that if Lagos was their land other ethnic groups will not be allowed to buy land. Even some parts of Lagos Yorubas don't sell land or rent their houses to igbos so what the hell are you insinuating?
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2022
Peter obi we are standing with come rain come sunshine
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by StrongAlphMale: 10:45am On May 29, 2022
BleedTears:
Yes reject him and pick tinubu

This One is still dreaming. After insulting the igbos, u want them to pick Tinubu? You better wake up man!

The igbos are voting massively for Peter Obi in labour party. Even though he doesn't win, They'll all be happy that they voted for him.

However, APC won't Even dare make the mistake of giving Tinubu their ticket. It's impossible. The competition is between GEJ and Atiku
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by StrongAlphMale: 10:47am On May 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi we are standing with come rain come sunshine

Peter obi all the way!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by MultiDot: 10:47am On May 29, 2022
Ohaneze should end this foolery and brigandry and exhibit maturity for once. Why always cry over a spilt milk and always choosing to align with the loser. The same wrong and repugnant approach in 2015 and 2019 that resulted in the Igbos loosing out in the mainstream of the Nigerian politics is what they are repeating again. The Igbos cut their noses to spilt on their faces. Out of hatred for Buhari, they enabled miscreants that are running wildly across the region leaving mayhem and destruction on their trail. It will be hard for the Igbos to recover from this situation and life can never be the same again in Igbo land. Peace has eluded Igbo land and it will only take a miracle for this to be resolved.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 10:48am On May 29, 2022
Theoarhics:
I used to think the igbos had a valid point to be the next president, but the disunity amongst them will never make that a reality. They can't even reach a consensus on who to bring as a president, and this one here is talking about Atiku will never be president. It's the igbos that can never be president cause they are not United, not coordinated and not trustworthy.

They seems to blame other regions for the self inflicted misfortunes. We you cannot galvanize yourselves together and you blaming others for your failure. As local and uneducated you may call the north, they are more politically awoke than any other region in Nigeria when it comes to politics .

You want them to just give u the presidency because u think it's your turn. Na your birthright? Go out to other region , make contact ,reach a dialogue and before have a consensus amongst your brothers in your region. That's what the north do ..

Dude it is the disunity of the south not igbos. Even if the south east delegates vote a south Eastern candidate it is nothing. The real issue here is southern solidarity the greed of the south west and South south is why we are in this quagmire didn't you see how the northern guys rallied round Atiku? And the irony of it is that the north has more tribes than the south, but seem to understand the ability to have a United regional from despite sub regions like North Central, North West and North East.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by onomeabuja: 10:50am On May 29, 2022
Help2020:

Nonsense as usual
Goat embarassed
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by onomeabuja: 10:51am On May 29, 2022
ozegidon:
Rubbish!!!
Goat embarassed
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Igbojew: 10:51am On May 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Ohaneze should chill

Ohaneze is not representing SE, Ohaneze is representing Igbos...

Knw the difference between Igbos and SE...
Apart from indigenous igbos in SE and SS, there are more igbos outside these two regions than in those regions...

More reason Atiku keep ignoring other zones in the south and keep pursuing igbos telling them he would do one term despite everything and insecurity in SE...

You think he's relying on SE votes? No, he's relying on Igbo votes
Dont mind those children of perdition that their life depend on Igbos.They forgot how Igbos almost Tinubu APC winning Lagos if not that MC Oluomu and his boys that attacked Igbos PDP would have won.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Help2020: 10:52am On May 29, 2022
onomeabuja:

Goat embarassed
yeah. Greatest of all time.
Now go fucck yourself
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by kennethkkic(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2022
Ohaneze, please speak for yourself as a peer group not Igbos in general.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by sucess001(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2022
Senseless talk. What did atiku do against you? This is a guy who picked obi last election when his chances would be brighter with a Yoruba candidate. They are not even attacking PDP...it's atiku they are attacking personally as if it is a sin to win Primary.

The Igbos are sentimental, emotional, myopic and ethnocentric when dealing with national issues. That's why they always lose.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by toprealman: 10:56am On May 29, 2022
Always to quick to talk. Are there no more elders from the south east?
The present crop of Ohaneze leaders are not smart enough.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by onomeabuja: 10:56am On May 29, 2022
Help2020:
yeah. Greatest of all time.
Now go fucck yourself
Still roaming again as a-goat"he's even proud of that" u think say na ronaldo goat i mean bah.....,"mumu full ur brain" undecided
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Mikolo70(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2022
Titilayo Atiku is a Yoruba woman... Gentle reminder to those saying WE WORLD RATHER VOTE ATIKU THAN TINUBU...
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by sunsewa16: 10:58am On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

Am igbo, and not in support of another northerner be it atiku or any northerner to vy for presidency after buhari, igbos needs to be supported in spirit fair play, but I won, nt subscribe to above comments, is a wrong idea.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by ndukwejoe(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2022
I like it when you mention your choice it a free world
onomeabuja:

Nonesense talk undecided
Even if peter obi was in d PDP primaries, he cant even defeat Wike talk more of Atiku.
We all know that 2019 was won by Atiku of PDP & WE WANT A LEADER EVEN IF HE IS A CRIMINAL BT NOT OF AN APC ORIGIN to pull out this EVIL party called APC!
ATIKU IS THE ONLY MAN FOR NOW THAT HAS D PEDIGREE TO DO JUST THAT!
NOBODY IS A SAINT & IF ATIKU STOLE WHEN HE WAS IN POWER DOES NOT MEAN OBASANJO NOR ANY OTHER NIGERIA POLITICTIAN DIDNT STEAL NOR LOOT sad
WHAT WILL U TALK OF THE PRESENT CROPS OF APC LEADERS, THIER STEALING HEARTS KNOWS NO BOUND..OPENLY APC LEADERS ARE REAPING NIGERIANS OFF THIER LIVES shocked
I STAND WITH ATIKU & I STAND WITH PDP( my choice) tongue
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by BJanta: 11:00am On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

Fools. Are you that united? And safe your energy to mourn a much greater and lasting calamity that will soon befall you when Asiwaju clinches APC presidential ticket. And eat plenty akpu before then. You never see cry cry, correct one go soon land your domot.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by TheOgaBoss: 11:00am On May 29, 2022
Emu4life:
How is 5% ever greater than 97%
how is 5 +97 equal to 100?
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Khaysee: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
Atiku was in power 1999
We need someone who have never tasted the presidential seat
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by membranus: 11:02am On May 29, 2022
Chrismania100:

Even if igbos are excluded from Nigerian politics,they can never be as poor as Northerns.What people failed to under is this, igbos are always finner than other tribes with or without Political post,cos they contributed immesenly in the economic growth and development of this country.

When you hear a Yoruba man saying how them and Hausa Political senses are far better than igbo, and how Tinubu was the best thing that wil happen to Nigeria, after a slice bread.One would wonder is this kind of the Political brain that what destroyed and kept Nigerian economy, after our independence in to this mess? With their political senses, can you tell me what tangible development or improvements their senses have offered Nigerians,if not a criminal intelligence they mistaken for political senses? I tell you the truth, AFRICAN Nigeria BLACK MAN is the most devilish and wicked homosapies in the world.

A country as blessed as Nigeria is stik shouting up Nepa at 2022 centuries.A country that is being
ruled by the tribes that produced the highest illiterates in Nigeria.Imagine Adamu who is supposed to be a gate man is a Minister for Education?
A country whose tribalism, hatred and evil mind are far greater than a white man racism.
A country blessed with lots of mineral resources but this thief called themselves Political best brain are still milking Nigerians dried and stil recycling the old cargos in lieu of young vibrant Politicians whose political careers have been sold and replaced with a plate of porridge yam.A country touts are preferred to eat them in lieu of professionals.
Where people vote on the sentiment of Tribe and religion rather than the competent and integrity.

A country where a particular set of tribe,(north) controls almost everything ranging from EFCC, Military, Police, Education Judiciary Supreme court, DSS, Customs.Efcc and DSS and operating like criminals and violating Court order in a blood day light,and everyone is afraid to talk.A foolish Yoruba man will tell you how they have the best polirical brains,and that you are inconsequential 5%,as if they are not aware that their 95% best brains have destroyed this country and are still continue to destroy this country till infinity with hopeless future for Nigerians.

North made Yoruba to hate igbos such much that they can't be one,while they kept uniting to play you politics.They tell south south that igbos are their biggest enemy,so that they can continue to milk their Oil and used it to build Railways to Chad and Niger Republic,while their Zamfara Gold is kept secretly and made you to hate each other.
The most foolish zones I have ever since is south-south.You only hear their hatred voice is when It is igbo matters.
North used their wicked political smart game of countious disuniting southerns,so that they will keep taking advantage of that.
What annoys mostly is that, people will see the right candidate but will foolishly vote a criminal out of hatred and envy of his tribe and religion.
But, one thing is certain, until Nigerians fight and destroy this deceptive 1999 constitution,North will continue to monopolise this country with no result to show for it.

So that is why the Igbos have been holding the Hausas' babanriga since independence?

Zik did it for Tafawa Balewa, joining alliance with him.

Your NPP party did it for Shagari, supporting NPN throughout 2nd Republic.

And you and your generation are doing it again in this dispensation, supporting PDP (a northern denominated party) since inception.

Now all of you are shedding premium tears now that the north have served you cold breakfast.

Please enjoy your bitter meal silently and stop disturbing us with your wailing.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by rolams(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2022
See these ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Third Force Party Gathering Momentum (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.