Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju (66670 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by sangresan(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

i guess your Pa Adebanjo is also one. Funny you

Pa Adebanjo has his reasons. But do you ever see him talk like an imkpi by saying power will go back to the north because of two individuals?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by faceland: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
If the country is fair. Na Igbo man turn.

There are many competent Igbos that can turn things around for this country like, the Obi, the former senate president and the former finance minister Ngozi

3 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Feggie3: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Kid, they should dash Igbo people President of Nigeria? Honestly speaking, You are a disgrace to been called a Majority tribe in Nigeria.

The Great Nnamdi Azikiwe will roll in his grave to what his mighty people have become. Shame on you.

Nonsense.
Your skull is devoid of brain. He laid a fact, counteract him with a valid fact and you are spitting balderdash!! Nonsense thing. It's obvious Your parents lack common home training because they totally failed in transcending adequate character to your famished self.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Freedom34: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
Lolz....until he says what u detest hearing, then u will remember say na afonja him be!
Lolz....grin
Galaxyowerri:
Deji Adeyanju is the only truthful Yoruba man left and you can take that to the bank!!!

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Kid, they should dash Igbo people President of Nigeria? Honestly speaking, You are a disgrace to been called a Majority tribe in Nigeria.

The Great Nnamdi Azikiwe will roll in his grave to what his mighty people have become. Shame on you.

Nonsense.
Majority tribe? They should be stripped of that. They come in a distant third down south now grin
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Abassmt: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

Deji Adeyanju is now Igbo man for telling you the truth? Continue!!!
Deji is not telling any truth , but an anti Tinubu and Apc anyway anytime.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Nonsense.

Nobody is saying you should hand over Presidency to the Igbos......
You saw how Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku because he saw he has the votes of Delegates as well and will share it with Atiku, which will automatically see Wike winning.....

That is the Unity of Northerners.....and they have it at the back of their minds before coming to play Politics with South...

South West have had President and Vice President of 8 years each , South South have had President as well for 8years , ......

Why won't South come together and support East to have a President?

Are you such a wicked mind to ask if Igbos should just be handed the Presidency??

Remember, instead of supporting Wike who has donated alot to Sokoto State where Tambuwal is the Governor, they were best of friends until the moment he stepped down for his Brother Atiku!!!!!!!!!!

Is not that Igbos don't know how to Play Politics, but the South West will always betray them and run to the North .

Let's see how TINUBU will run to the North to ask for votes if he becomes APC flag bearer when ATIKU is in the North as well ......

Let's see how a Northerner will vote for TINUBU and leave his Brother ATIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You voted for Buhari / Osibanjo against Atiku / Obi because you have your brother as a V.P abi And sidelined the Igbo not to have the seat of a V.P right??

Even Mocked Atiku and Obi as well..... because your brother is the V.P....

Now let's see who you will Mock !!!!!!!!!

I know you will rather Vote an ATIKU / Yoruba V.P than to Vote for TINUBU / Igbo V.P

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Feggie3: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I guess that was why Peter Obi ran away to Labor Party & Anyim Pius Anyim got 14 votes yesterday?
Yes!! So be it.. Useless Mofo!!
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Osinbajo dreams like a magician but the Taliban Jagaban is a political juggernaut
The man Ahmen Tinubu seen an unstoppable bulldozer
Dont forget what Abiola did in the Nigerias political history some decades ago
Atiku is a noise maker and OBJ has cast a spell that will continue to reverberate against him negatively to rule 9ja state as presido
Have you forgotten OBJ"s MY WATCH? on Atiku?
Lets wait and see
!
Just wondering has Bola Tinubu paid a visit to the political oracle of Otta, or he is afraid of the curse that might be placed on him?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Don't worry after another 8 years of Northern rule, when it is time for SE to produce president and SW oppose it, we'll send it back North and wait for another 8 years and see whether you wil have sense again. grin
It's better that way, let power forever remain in the north since you yorubas have chosen to be stupidly greedy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Raph82(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
Malory:
Deji Adeyanju is one of the few sensible Yorubas alive. He always come up with something worthy of note
I am sensible too, because I've always been of the opinion that power must go to the South east. That's the only region that has not produced president from the south. I don't care where anybody runs to or the billions of dollars they blow for people's vote, I'll rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing. My vote is for Peter Obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Abassmt: 8:34pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Don't worry after another 8 years of Northern rule, when it is time for SE to produce president and SW oppose it, we'll send it back North and wait for another 8 years and see whether you wil have sense again. grin
. So if the power remain in the north what is Yoruba's problem about that.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 8:34pm On May 29, 2022
Raph82:
I am sensible too, because I've always been of the opinion that power must go to the South east. That's the only region that has not produced president from the south. I don't care where anybody runs to or the billions of dollars they blow for people's vote, I'll rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing. My vote is for Peter Obi.
You are sensible, which region was Nnamdi Azikiwe from? Dundee United.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Nnamdi-Azikiwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by sangresan(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
faceland:
If the country is fair. Na Igbo man turn.

There are many competent Igbos that can turn things around for this country like, the Obi, the former senate president and the former finance minister Ngozi

If Igbo man is fair, they wont wait to be gifted the tickets.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Enumerator(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Confirm!
Malory:
Deji Adeyanju is one of the few sensible Yorubas alive. He always come up with something worthy of note
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

They love you so much that keep playing 'koso' with you.. Willing slave seeking for validation from his master..

Who av been slave to fulani.. Shud we bring out pictures how ur people go to kneel down b4 aboki and beg grin grin grin grin grin

Una never ready for presidency.... Not in 100 years to come

4th class citizen tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Ventura1: 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Deji is stupid, so he couldn't blame the southerners in his PDP.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Gann: 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
skentelelady:
Please who did SE present to run under APC? why are the blaming Pyo abd Bat for their failure. Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo please. His Muslim Muslim/ northern Christian will never work. Pyo christian/ northern muslims ticket will still work

Instead of SE to join force with SW to prevent poser returning to north, the bitterness against yoruba willlprevent thus from happening. When power goes back to north and they are sidelined for another 8years, they start blaming Awolowo and lord lingard

I dont like Jonathan but if he becomes the consensus candidate I will rather vote for him instead of Atiku
you should have sang this lyrics when the south west didn't join forces with the rest of the south to keep Jonathan in office. there's already mistrust in the south and the north will forever capitalize on it. it's a very simple something.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by sangresan(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
You should have told Ekwueme and Ezeife not to drag the tickets with Obj and Falae in 1999.

Igbos are very, very short-sighted people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Arysexy(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
skentelelady:
Please who did SE present to run under APC? why are the blaming Pyo abd Bat for their failure. Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo please. His Muslim Muslim/ northern Christian will never work. Pyo christian/ northern muslims ticket will still work

Instead of SE to join force with SW to prevent poser returning to north, the bitterness against yoruba willlprevent thus from happening. When power goes back to north and they are sidelined for another 8years, they start blaming Awolowo and lord lingard

I dont like Jonathan but if he becomes the consensus candidate I will rather vote for him instead of Atiku

SE is presenting Umahi and Ogbonnaya Onu.

SW should should join force with SE and bring a SE candidate. Why is Tinubu and Osibanjo dragging it in South, but shout equity and fairness when North try to retain it. SW will just complete 8 yrs as VP and greed will not allow them support SE. Meanwhile SW had 8 yrs under Obj
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Str8talk21: 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
Moferere:
Deji is better described a Deluded Hybrid
A disillusioned Afonja spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by abbey621(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
We have two major parties in Nigeria, APC and PDP yet only one party is being singled out, what happened? If Igbo people truly wanted to be president then surely the party most responsive to them should have put forth a candidate from the SE.

Let me get this straight, you all wanted a SE president so bad that your comrades watched silently as the party of Igbo people(PDP) chose a Northerner and would rather blame the party(APC) that you only gave 5% to? IS THIS NOT MADNESS? Y'all want to hear the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Truth is very very bitter....Awon werey, no vex, manage president of Alaba for now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Kdon2: 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
obyrich:
Don't mind the idiots. Let's see if either Tinubu or Osibanjo will step down in support of the other.

Na una dey suffer am pass
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by olas24u(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2022
Malory:

He didnot say anything new, he his repeating afenifere stands. Igbos cannot become president unless its consensus.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Druss(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
This is funny. Do people truly understand how things work? Do they understand that they always seek to play us while they have a target in mind?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Okobola146: 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Power is going back to the North should APC field any southerner let alone Tinubu..

Atiku didn't fought so hard to become Pdp presidential flagbearer second time in a row only to lose to a southerner, its just impossible!

ko possible now. The game is already settled

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SuperPanther: 8:43pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Always blaming other tribes for their own woe. Shameless wailer.

Is DEJI ADEYANJUan Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by TOYNEX(f): 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
Find the below thread useful should you get contract for Rhinestones t-shirt, cap for 2023 election campaign etc

https://www.nairaland.com/6280305/how-use-stone-pattern-board/1#105812189

We can help you make any logo or design of your choice into a stone pattern board
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Freedom34: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Igbos have started worshipping him.

Very predictable people grin

maak400:
Adeyanju is pressing Igbo mumu button just like Reno and FFK did in the past. Watch how igbos will be worshipping deji going forward. grin
Before nko!
cool
vvv
pachigo001:
This deji is one of the sensible Yoruba I admire so much

Malory:

RomanticOO7:
Facts only

UselessBuhari:
100% true

Galaxyowerri:
Deji Adeyanju is the only truthful Yoruba man left and you can take that to the bank!!!

Shikini:
Agreed
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Arysexy(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
Diligence:
Tinubu, in particular, aptly demonstrated how selfish, greedy, covetous and insensitive he is.

He knows that Obasanjo, a Yoruba man from SouthWest was President for 8 years. He also knows that Osinbajo, a Yoruba man, too, also had 8 years as Vice President, and Gbaja Femi, also a Yoruba man, also has 8 years as Speaker.

We HV also heard and seen wise, sensitive to national integration Yoruba men and women and even Organisations speak against another SouthWest candidates, after SouthWest has already had 16 years of President, Vice President and Speaker. They include Obasanjo, Doyin Okupe, Dele Modu, even Afenifere.

Tinubu and co hv really put SouthWest as the most insensitive region to national integration.

Recall, when SouthWest needed integration, every region supported them, but why are these few politicians from SouthWest putting the region in a very bad light?

We know they are many Yoruba men and women who would do the right thing when it matters most.

God bless you. I respect Afenifere leadership, they continue to dissociate themselves from Tinubu's greedy ambition. Those elderly men saw the handwriting on the wall, but his life time ambition is important to him than uniting the country.

It was the same greed that made him join North to twart GEJ tenure. Why didn't he present a southern candidate in 2015 to make sure South was not cheated?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by toujurs: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
It is a fool, that would still think tinubu would win the primaries. Mtcheew, very nonsense set of people.

Apc would want to retain power, by bringing in a northerner to compete with a strong contender like atiku

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by kayperry: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:12..

The two clowns Tinubu and Osibanjo thought they would inherit Buhari's supporters, not knowing that amajiris are preparing a breakfast for them.. I hope they won't do like Awolowo..

i don't even understand what you are ranting, if the real clowns remain the South east, .. its high time our igbo brothers tell out what they've gained since 99 till date they've being supporting the North blindly.
As a matter of fact PDP is a party owned & totally controlled by the hausa it bemusing how the igbos allow the north shortchange them everytime but see south west as there problem. before east demands zoning from nigerians why not start from pdp.
Atiku as being contesting election since 90's he never won then and he won't win now .... and by same history since 93' till date no aspirant supported by the east has ever won, if obasanjo from the west can a buhari in 2003 elections, history can repeat itself moreover everyone knows Atiku is cursed except for the indomie generation we meet online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.