Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Only Option Available For Tinubu Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Option Available For Tinubu Now (2355 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 9:43am On May 29, 2022
The only option available for tinubu now is to support Peter obi. Else, Atiku takes the North, SE and SS, then divide SW.

If he voted Peter obi, the entire South will have one umbrella and share northern votes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by God1000(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu is pursuing his lifetime ambition according to him, I don't see him stepping down or forming alliance with anybody.

He's too desperate

8 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by KoronaKola: 9:45am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , your direction is what we will follow.

7 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 9:46am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu is pursuing his lifetime ambition bro

At the expense of the South?
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by lathrowinger: 9:47am On May 29, 2022
Mugun, na toy your parent suppose buy for you, not phone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by OkutaNla: 9:49am On May 29, 2022
Come on getat. PO doesn't need Tinubu. Afterall he has millions of followers on twitter that'll get him to Aso Rock without breaking a sweat. No be the same Tinubu Una dey abuse here day and night say e no get levels. Now you want him to support PO? You must be joking.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by helinues: 9:50am On May 29, 2022
Face your Ipob struggle and leave Political discussion to politicians.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by EmemObong03: 9:51am On May 29, 2022
Without any sentiment, Tinubu is not marketable.
The best option is for him to step down for the VP Osibanjo which is Nationally accepted and will wrestle Atiku toe to toe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by RobustRoad: 9:54am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , your direction is what we will follow. A forward thinker and a master strategist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by tollyboy5(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2022
Osinbajo is the new presidentgrin
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by TallerKola: 10:04am On May 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Bravetunde: 10:07am On May 29, 2022
For once I agree with you udele,but hope I'm safe for commenting if i did something wrong commenting please tell me oo.
I'm afraid of ugm which you always have first information even before the ugm post you have posted videos already.
Forgive me for commenting please grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by SwissMass: 10:09am On May 29, 2022
Who is Pandora Peter Obi, what political significant does he has even in Anambra where PDP members trashed him like mere suya wrapper.

5 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Weak6Exers: 10:11am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

2 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2022
You better face your calling and leave politics for real men..... Abi you see us discussing about ipob here

5 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by seunmsg(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2022
udele1:
The only option available for tinubu now is to support Peter obi. Else, Atiku takes the North, SE and SS, then divide SW.

If he voted Peter obi, the entire South will have one umbrella and share northern votes.

Let me try and make sense out of this your post. You mean if Peter Obi contest for president on the platform of LP without Tinubu’s support, Atiku will defeat him in SS and his home region of SE and even share SW votes. But if somehow Tinubu decide to support LP, Peter Obi will win SS, SE and SW. now tell us, what magic will Tinubu use to help Peter Obi defeat Atiku in SS and SE? Why does he need a Tinubu to win SS and SE?

4 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by ChoCho54(f): 10:20am On May 29, 2022
Udele face your Ipob hustle please grin
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:20am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by BowlingTall: 10:21am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2022
udele1:

Thought you even had decent prowess of logical analysis and critical thinking.

In what world do you think Tinubu and APC, minus Buhari and his divisive cabal, had not planned for the scenario that Atiku would be PDP's candidate?

To most intelligent observers it was always obvious 2023 would be Tinubu vs Atiku if events are left to play out democratically as has happened in PDP already.

Tinubu will carry the day if that is the eventuality after APC primaries. I won't waste time telling anyone why and how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:26am On May 29, 2022
I don't mind if tinubu looses the election.....but Igbo man will never smell presidency.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by islandsscotch8: 10:28am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu will be the president no matter what. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Indeed. I am very disappointed with his attempt at political 'reflection'.

Some of us said it as far back as 2 years ago, with certainty, that 2023 is Tinubu vs Atiku because the two are the ones with the most reach and vested influence in their respective Parties.

What exactly will change that long-expected outcome, i.e Tinubu vs Atiku, if APC primaries is free and fair?

Do some think Tinubu is worried about Atiku or that this outcome is a surprise to clever political analysts?

Why was Tinubu one of the first to graciously congratulate Atiku?

Abeg some peeps should accept politics is not their thing and learn to leave it to the SW and North.

2 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by cleatsmottled9: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I don't mind if tinubu looses the election.....but Igbo man will never smell presidency.

Tinubu lose kini? Hoe many permutations of IPOBians have failed so far? Never believe online noise.

Did they not crown the twitter President in waiting, i.e Obi, as the undisputed PDP candidate?

Go back even, two weeks, to read politics on twitter, Nairaland and other online social media outlet.

Obi was already crowned the PDP candidate with many dismissing Atiku and placing him fourth behind Obi, Saraki, Wike and Tambuwal. Atiku made no noise and simply went anout his business silently.

Yet look how easily Atiku won ,without noise or drama, to show you that most Nigerians are emotional cretins who don't know shite.

That should be a lesson to all that empty barrels, i.e IPOBians, make the most noise. Impotent noise for that matter.

Take their utterances seriously at your own expense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by paracolaxnear1: 10:42am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban Borgu slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 10:43am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tinubu lose kini? Hoe many permutations of IPOBians have failed so far? Never believe online noise.

Did they not crown the twitter President in waiting, i.e Obi, as the undisputed PDP candidate?

Go back even, two weeks, to read politics on twitter, Nairaland and other online social media outlet.

Obi was already crowned the PDP candidate with many dismissing Atiku and placing him fourth behind Obi, Saraki, Wike and Tambuwal. Atiku made no noise and simply went anout his business silently.

Yet look how easily Atiku won ,without noise or drama, to show you that most Nigerians are emotional cretins who don't know shite.

That should be a lesson to all that empty barrels, i.e IPOBians, make the most noise. Impotent noise for that matter.

Take their utterances seriously at your own expense.

Oga tinubu is going nowhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Buckeyemedia1: 10:44am On May 29, 2022
EmemObong03:
Without any sentiment, Tinubu is not marketable.
The best option is for him to step down for the VP Osibanjo which is Nationally accepted and will wrestle Atiku toe to toe
Good to know that a few people still have common sense & think logically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:50am On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:

@OP.

Go and read the full article below from 'Nostradamus' Ogunlewe, 2 days before the PDP primaries, to know that Atiku's win was expected and in order to all pragmatix observers and analysts.

As will be Tinubu's APC Primaries win unless presidential mago mago is deployed. 2023 is Tinubu vs Atiku for those who understand that the pair have invested heavily, far more than all others, to get their respective Party ticket.

Let the games begin.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/why-its-difficult-to-defeat-tinubu-atiku-at-primaries-ogunlewe/amp/

Why it’s difficult to defeat Tinubu, Atiku at primaries — Ogunlewe
May 27, 2022

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe has expressed confidence in presidential aspirants of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, saying it’s now easier for Tinubu to secure victory at the party’s presidential primary.

Ogunlewe stressed that it is difficult to defeat Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP based on their investment in their respective party structures over time.

“And who is going to control these delegates? The governors, so it’s left for these other overnight aspirants, who don’t even know how a governor got there in the first instance; how the structure of the party was established, and then you now go to the primary and say you want to contest. How?

“Bola Tinubu has invested so much in the structure of APC that for anybody to dislodge him, he has to work for another five years. It’s just like Atiku in PDP. How is it possible to defeat him? It’s so difficult because he’s an investor in politics and he has invested in all,” he added.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by stainedanisus1: 10:50am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by SlurUsername1: 10:50am On May 29, 2022
yorubas are not scared to support tinubu in the presidential election regardless of whether or not he wins. Igbos should do the same and stop having sleepless night on top tinubu matter
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by SlurUsername1: 10:52am On May 29, 2022
igbos support Peter obi in peace and leave tinubu to do his thing. He's not the one who killed 2 million igbos during the civil war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Jagaban Drops New Video For Nigerians to show his health status / Obi Supporter Removed From Plane. Shouting Obidients Obidients. Video / Yar' Adua A Faliure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.