Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Only Option Available For Tinubu Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Option Available For Tinubu Now (2364 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Proudlyomonna: 10:55am On May 29, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
yorubas are not scared to support tinubu in the presidential election regardless of whether or not he wins. Igbos should do the same and stop having sleepless night on top tinubu matter

Which Yorubas are you talking about exactly,we have seen more people from Tinubu's side reject his ambition than anyother region.
All this una tribal gbasgbos no dey make sense if una reason am well sha grin
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 10:57am On May 29, 2022
udele1:

Oga tinubu is going nowhere.

Ok. No wahala. Was it not same way every man and his Dog claimed "Atiku is going nowhere" a few days ago till Obi fled and Wike was taught a lesson while Saraki, hailed a potential winner, flopped totally?

Bros, see it below and weep. I.e result non of you saw coming but a few of us insisted would happen.

You're not even ashamed saying a whole Tinubu, who has never dodged a political battle, should support the cowardly loser Peter Obi who will not even test his popularity against others. Wike showed balls and nigga has my respect.

Today, it is becoming clear, as I always insisted, Tinubu and Atiku are men in Nigerian politics while the likes of Obi, Saraki, Amaechi etal are boys.

Like I said, minus Presidential mago mago, Tinubu will clear APC primaries easliy and with an even wider margine than Atiku did against Wike and others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/atiku-floors-wike-saraki-others-clinches-pdp-presidential-ticket/%3famp

Atiku won the primary by 371 votes to defeat his closest challenger, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, who poled 237 votes, while a former President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, scored 70 votes.

Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State got 38 votes ; Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, scored 20 votes; a former Senate President, Pius Anyim, got 14 votes, while a former President of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Sam Ohuabunwa, polled only one vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 11:16am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Ok. No wahala. Was it not same way every man and his Dog claimed "Atiku is going nowhere" a few days ago till Obi fled and Wike was taught a lesson while Saraki, hailed a potential winner, flopped totally?

Bros, see it below and weep. I.e result non of you saw coming but a few of us insisted would happen.

You're not even ashamed saying a whole Tinubu, who has never dodged a political battle, should support the cowardly loser Peter Obi who will not even test his popularity against others. Wike showed balls and nigga has my respect.

Today, it is becoming clear, as I always insisted, Tinubu and Atiku are men in Nigerian politics while the likes of Obi, Saraki, Amaechi etal are boys.

Like I said, minus Presidential mago mago, Tinubu will clear APC primaries easliy and with an even wider margine than Atiku did against Wike and others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/atiku-floors-wike-saraki-others-clinches-pdp-presidential-ticket/%3famp

I always knew ATIKU had the chance. And Peter obi left in other not to be a distraction for Atiku, and for Atiku not to be a distraction to his ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 11:20am On May 29, 2022
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Buckeyemedia1: 11:23am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Not everyone has political vision, we the few like the Marines that told you categorically that Abubakar Atiku will win the pdp presidential ticket, are also telling you today in foresight that nothing for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by jagorinho: 11:43am On May 29, 2022
udele1:
The only option available for tinubu now is to support Peter obi. Else, Atiku takes the North, SE and SS, then divide SW.

If he voted Peter obi, the entire South will have one umbrella and share northern votes.

This one that we even think is different, seems all of you are on same outdated operating system. Tinubu should support failed Peter Obi, it is just like saying USA should seek allegiance with Mali, is that not ridiculous? wtf!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by jagorinho: 11:44am On May 29, 2022
udele1:
The only option available for tinubu now is to support Peter obi. Else, Atiku takes the North, SE and SS, then divide SW.

If he voted Peter obi, the entire South will have one umbrella and share northern votes.

This one that we even think is different, seems all of you are on same outdated operating system. Tinubu should support failed Peter Obi, it is just like saying USA should seek help from Mali, is that not ridiculous? wtf!!!
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by jagorinho: 11:46am On May 29, 2022
udele1:

At the expense of the South?
When did your people start caring for south? When you all buried your faces in Atiku's ass last term, did you consider south then? Your people are premature in politics.

1 Like

Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Igboid: 11:50am On May 29, 2022
EmemObong03:
Without any sentiment, Tinubu is not marketable.
The best option is for him to step down for the VP Osibanjo which is Nationally accepted and will wrestle Atiku toe to toe

Nationally accepted? Maybe in SS and SW, but definitely not in SE.
The common ground in SE is that we will NEVER vote for anyother Southern presidential candidate that is not from SE.
Instead we will continue voting for the North until SS and SW agrees that fairness is to support SE presidency.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by nisai: 12:10pm On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are correct, bro.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Mrexcell(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I don't mind if tinubu looses the election.....but Igbo man will never smell presidency.

Why did you say that? Did igbo man steal ur inheritance?
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by itaewon: 12:28pm On May 29, 2022
Lol funny people
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by blackpanda: 12:33pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
udele1:

[/s]

Nonsense analysis. Peter Obi is not even a contestant as at today.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
jagorinho:

This one that we even think is different, seems all of you are on same outdated operating system. Tinubu should support failed Peter Obi, it is just like saying USA should seek help from Mali, is that not ridiculous? wtf!!!

Election never start he done dey pee for body. Let's see what he does next. grin cheesy grin
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by 1880t: 12:57pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Face your Ipob struggle and leave Political discussion to politicians.

[/s]
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by 1880f: 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
YorubaNiBaba:
You better face your calling and leave politics for real men..... Abi you see us discussing about ipob here
[/s]
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by SweetiliciousD: 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
Jagaban makers of men , your direction is what we will follow.

... Follow follow...down to Osa?
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Hartugrin27(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
Jagaban makers of men , your direction is what we will follow.

Bros, u made a mistake
Not "we" but use 'You"
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Laggafin: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. I am very disappointed with his attempt at political 'reflection'.

Some of us said it as far back as 2 years ago, with certainty, that 2023 is Tinubu vs Atiku because the two are the ones with the most reach and vested influence in their respective Parties.

What exactly will change that long-expected outcome, i.e Tinubu vs Atiku, if APC primaries is free and fair?

Do some think Tinubu is worried about Atiku or that this outcome is a surprise to clever political analysts?

Why was Tinubu one of the first to graciously congratulate Atiku?

Abeg some peeps should accept politics is not their thing and learn to leave it to the SW and North.
I wil tag u nxt week when tinubu is served the hot Wike meal in Apc too and i hope ur western political sophostication wil be crystal clear to you as audio imagination and at most delusional
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Sanchez01: 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
udele1:

Peter Obi will come third in the election after the APC and the PDP respectively.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
udele1:

Atiku cannot divide SW. We won't vote for a Fulani man over our own. Atiku cannot even defeat Tinubu in the Northwest. Jagaban has more fans there and even people like Yankassai who once supported Atiku have jumped to Tinubu's side.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 2:28pm On May 29, 2022
Siwel25:

Atiku cannot divide SW. We won't vote for a Fulani man over our own. Atiku cannot even defeat Tinubu in the Northwest. Jagaban has more fans there and even people like Yankassai who once supported Atiku have jumped to Tinubu's side.

I feel sorry for you and Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2022
Laggafin:
I wil tag u nxt week when tinubu is served the hot Wike meal in Apc too and i hope ur western political sophostication wil be crystal clear to you as audio imagination and at most delusional

We wait and see.
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by Tyche(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2022
SwissMass:
Who is Pandora Peter Obi, what political significant does he has even in Anambra where PDP members trashed him like mere suya wrapper.

He is significant for your jobless ass to write about him on NL all day long
Re: Only Option Available For Tinubu Now by udele1: 2:43pm On May 30, 2022
We await Tinubu in Labour Party. The train just moved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKWEREMADU: Brother Of Alleged Victim Contradicts Metropolitan Police / Okpara Square Enugu Was Filled To Capacity Yesterday For Peter Obi(photos) / 5 Reasons Why Invading Niger Republic Will Be Tinubu's Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.