Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today (32306 Views)

Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
At the end he couldn't fail to acknowledge his "Mothers" . Take it or leave it, this gender has come to stay and will remain relevant in every spheres of life!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by parkervero(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
tuzle:
isnt there a water body that cuts africa from europe, i may be wrong thou. someone should pls educate me on how he was able to scale through with just a bike

Did you read this?

Adeyanju and his motorcycle crossed from Spain in Europe, to Morocco in Africa via ferry.

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by naptu2: 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
By the way, for those who are shocked that he rode from Europe to Africa, especially those who think it is impossible, it is not a new thing. I remember that there was a guy who did a similar journey in the 1980s. In fact, a man has circumnavigated the earth on a motorcycle.

Check this out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Stearns_Clancy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Kirkman: 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
No matter how e travel reach he nor fit travel reach our Ajala the traveller in the name of Buhari..

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
what is meanin of this repeated ride?is not grand prix,is not dakar race,why this nonsense to show what exactly?
It's sad you did not read anything before commenting,
Well the ride is for charity

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by naptu2: 1:24pm On May 29, 2022
By the way, predictive text got me on the first post. I meant to write an adventurer, not an adventurist.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Eriokanmi: 1:27pm On May 29, 2022
I wonder which tribe would've done this better undecided

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by sherylbaky(f): 1:28pm On May 29, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

How did you know and it's not yet on the news?
It is everywhere....he has arrived
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2022
sherylbaky:
It is everywhere....he has arrived

Ok, thanks.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Burgerlomo: 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fake fake fake!!!

Yorubas lie a lot. This man is just catching cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
tuzle:
isnt there a water body that cuts africa from europe, i may be wrong thou. someone should pls educate me on how he was able to scale through with just a bike
don't mind the dude... He is catching cruise on the ignorant

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
You are welcome home Sir

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Burgerlomo: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
This is commendable

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Mandate2023: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fake fake fake!!!

Yorubas lie a lot. This man is just catching cruise.

Yoruba's are always creative doing innovative things and all u do from that dirty mud republic is to hate and type nonsense against yoruba on nairaland with ur dirty miserable life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
parkervero:

Did you read this?

Adeyanju and his motorcycle crossed from Spain in Europe, to Morocco in Africa via ferry.
then is not a bike journey anymore
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by naptu2: 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
Sultty:
which year are u writing from because he has already arrived

Look at the time that the thread was created and compare it with the time that he arrived. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Ishilove: 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
naptu2:
By the way, for those who are shocked that he rode from Europe to Africa, especially those who think it is impossible, it is not a new thing. I remember that there was a guy who did a similar journey in the 1980s. In fact, a man has circumnavigated the earth on a motorcycle.

Check this out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Stearns_Clancy
Reminds me of Ajala the traveller
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by GreyLaw(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
tuzle:

Algeria and Morocco are like a relatively short distance to Spain. No water. Just desert.

Please let me know if you have a more correct information on this.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by armadeo(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
Nice.

Well done guy. A ride for polio...

Some people here would have been a ride for atiku, tinubu, etc.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by TemmyT002(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
I have been seeing and hearing about Rotary Club since I was a kid. It's nice to see they still exist even though I don't know what they do.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by simplesearch: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
tuzle:

He wrote it there how he was ferried across Europe to Africa with his motorbike.

Next time be patient enough to read through a post if you must comment.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by dynicks(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by zero007(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2022
Boss abeg make we use this bike go back. I Don buy bike dey wait make we dey go back London.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Greenflesh: 1:47pm On May 29, 2022
musstay:
this man sha love adventureads
Adventure is part of My Life. Safe journey buddy
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by RosyIsBlessed: 1:50pm On May 29, 2022
He's arrived already. 2 hours ago
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by DenreleDave(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2022
BSdetective:
grin nice to see the love kunle is getting across all countries he has passed. Omoluabis are truly a blessing to Nigeria. Some wannabe kongo Jews would soon come with their bad belle... grin grin

Lo grin

Kongo jews
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by DenreleDave(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
perez100:
How can he he is riding bike from London to Lagos when actually he was ferried from Spain to Africa? This does not go today.

Ip0b as usual..

Una usual cry and weeping plus gnashing of teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by ukaface(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
money121:
OmoLuabi Atata

Proudly Omo Yoruba
just my curiosity.
How does his adventures make you ' proudly Omo Yoruba' Tori pe I dinnor understand
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
Lovely!

Welcome home cheesy

I imagine the experiences cool cool cool

Make I start with boat cruise fesss.

This life, I must tour and do all sorts of adventure by God's grace and blessings.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by ukaface(f): 1:55pm On May 29, 2022
Is it that, he does not have a job?

Please make me understand

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by teacherbim(f): 1:55pm On May 29, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
don't mind the dude... He is catching cruise on the ignorant
Catching cruise with twitter CEO?
Mtewww

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by NaijaCars4sale: 1:56pm On May 29, 2022
Wow this is an interesting Adventure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) / The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.