Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today (32322 Views)

Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by feedthenation(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2022
--A good journey worth taking for the course of humanity---

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by money121(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
ukaface:
just my curiosity.
How does his adventures make you ' proudly Omo Yoruba' Tori pe I dinnor understand

Kunle Adeyanju tongue tongue
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fake fake fake!!!

Yorubas lie a lot. This man is just catching cruise.

ihe kpatara ya?
gini mere ihe a nile?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by ukaface(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
money121:

Kunle Adeyanju tongue tongue
so??
Is that your name? Or a General name for yorubas?
He is doing him,you are here wearing his crown for him

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by money121(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
ukaface:
so??
Is that your name? Or a General name for yorubas?
He is doing him,you are here wearing his crown for him
Yes general name for all omoluabi tongue

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Thebig4: 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
We re expecting him. I have a gift for him.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by tradepunter: 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fake fake fake!!!

Can't we for once enjoy and celebrate something together as a nation

Nigerians too get bad vibes

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by ukaface(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
money121:

Yes general name for all omoluabi tongue
wacko
I thought tinubu was the general name
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
Lovely to read... this is a journey for the brave hearted ... he’s truly Lionheart

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by dec2(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
Due to arrive today... like seriously? Someone that has embarked on the return trip back to England since.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by money121(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
ukaface:
wacko
I thought tinubu was the general name
At least you already know the general name now!
May God help You
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by themes009(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fake fake fake!!!

Wise up dear! Your Tribalism has turn to virus not a disease

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2022
Sultty:
which year are u writing from because he has already arrived

Likely the writer is using 1820 calendar format.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by KingDamzzy(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2022
He is actually LIVING and EXPERIENCING life. This type of adventure will never be forgotten and will inspire a lot of people.

Well done Kunle.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Mecka: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
ukaface:
Is it that, he does not have a job?
Please make me understand
you do you have a job? I understand you open legs for a living
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Mecka: 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
bukatyne:
Lovely!

Welcome home cheesy

I imagine the experiences cool cool cool

Make I start with boat cruise fesss.

This life, I must tour and do all sorts of adventure by God's grace and blessings.
let me cruise with you. I have an undying crush on you
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Munzy14(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2022
musstay:
this man sha love adventures
I swear...He is made for adventure.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by SBM10: 2:55pm On May 29, 2022
Great feat.

Congratulations to you.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2022
This is what we call LIVING. He will remember this in the end and smile knowing that he lived life rather than just existing like billions of other people.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Nicerazor(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2022
He is the incoming president of rotary club of ikoyi metro, Lagos.
A great Rotarian, his bike ride from London to Lagos is for fund raising for polio eradication.
Rotary is good.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by ukaface(f): 3:08pm On May 29, 2022
Mecka:
you do you have a job? I understand you open legs for a living
lmaooooooooo
Better go back and pray for better understanding, cos boy your understanding: NIL.

You think I do those stuffs females in your household do.

Beans, abeg getat.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Enyimbamercedes: 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
This is a laudable feat but people saying Guinness world record should rest.

Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman rode from Scotland to Capetown …
My point is riding or driving from Europe to Africa is normal feat for adventurers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by naptu2: 3:13pm On May 29, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
This is a laudable feat but people saying Guinness world record should rest.

Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman rode from Scotland to Capetown …
My point is riding or driving from Europe to Africa is normal feat for adventurers.

Wow! You are the first person to "say Guinness World Record" on the thread.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Udemzy05: 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
perez100:
How can he he is riding bike from London to Lagos when actually he was ferried from Spain to Africa? This does not go today.

So u expect him to ride his bike on water?

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2022
tuzle:
isnt there a water body that cuts africa from europe, i may be wrong thou. someone should pls educate me on how he was able to scale through with just a bike

Gibraltar to Morocco by Ferry.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by anonimi: 3:50pm On May 29, 2022
naptu2:
He was initially denied entry into the Ivory Coast because the border between Ivory Coast and Senegal was closed due to Covid-19 restrictions, but the Nigerian Embassy in Ivory Coast helped him get around the problem. He had ridden into Burkina Faso in order to avoid Ivory Coast, but he came back into Ivory Coast after the Nigerian Embassy intervened. He also suffered a flat tyre in Mali, but kind villagers came to his rescue.

I am not sure that Ivory Coast has a border with Senegal.
Perhaps you meant Mali

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by anonimi: 3:54pm On May 29, 2022
naptu2:
It's a long journey.

It must have required a lot of organising along the route.
Kudos for sharing this with us and hopefully it encourages more of us to be adventurous for calculated risks.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2022
Nairaland can carry last. It's when the whole razzmatazz fizzled that we're reading the news. Good for him. What I want to know is how he fueled on the way.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by anonimi: 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
kingemaker:
Congratulations and welcome home. Dude also found a wife on his way here grin

Ironically, most of the challenges he faced happened here in West Africa, only God can liberate this race.

Can you please tell us the details of how God liberated Europe, where he did not face challenges on his ride?
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by anonimi: 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
MideMrPossible:
Nice one but uncle Kunle should learn from the famous Ajala.

What do you want him to learn from Ajala's experience

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Nicerazor(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
He is the incoming president of rotary club of ikoyi metro, Lagos.
A great Rotarian, his bike ride from London to Lagos is for fund raising for polio eradication. He is already in Lagos where he is currently at the welcome ceremony organized by his rotary club.
Rotary is good.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today by Enyimbamercedes: 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
naptu2:

Wow! You are the first person to "say Guinness World Record" on the thread.

On this thread, yes… in the media… no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) / Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.