Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans (7831 Views)

Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa / We Are Suffering; Government Please Come To Our Aid-market Women Lament (video) / Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by nedekid: 8:11pm On May 29, 2022
Tomorrow call for elections and you will hear Sai baba undecided
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Nova1988(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
saintkel:
Islamabad

average Peter obi supporter. bigots!

that's why I decided to not support him again, I can not to supporting the same candidate as haters and bigots.

tufiakwa! angry
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by delpee(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Great pity! These people have suffered so much.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by J3susFr3ak: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
Realists:

The insecurities is everywhere, we need to first pray and vote the right people into power. The number of Muslims killed is double the other faiths. Churches need to preach and sell their best candidates, so also Mosques in other not to have occultist killing Innocent people for their blood sacrifice.

You have good points. But where in the article did it suggest that "occultist [are] killing innocent people for blood sacrifice" in the Southern Kaduna scenario? The culprits here are radical Islamic Terrorists (called Bandits) who are most times actively backed by the State Government to systematically "wipe out" the Christian population in order to take over the native host like a virus--replacing them with similar minded brainwashed Muslims from the core North.

You said Muslims are also killed "double" the number. What does that even mean? The same Muslims who you say doubly suffer more--never rose up to protest like these Southern Kaduna women are doing. The Muslims would instead actively cry out and protest over the arrest of the killers of Deborah Samuel.

The ultimate solution will be the total massive overhaul of the nature, structure and functioning of security architecture of the country. Morbidly, this is something an Atiku Presidency (if he becomes one) will never do. But any Southern President would make a bold effort to resolve. It starts from the very top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by dmedicare(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
They will still vote APC or PDP
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by gadgethead: 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
They will eagerly vote for Atiku in 2023. And the killings by Fulani may even increase
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Eriokanmi: 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Anytime terrorists attack kaduna, you should know its the southern part. But Elrufai prevailed on the media through the federal government never to mention southern kaduna again but just kaduna, so the facts could be hidden from the entire world. This country cannot move forward in the midst of lies. Honesty progresses a nation but lies are her reproach

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by od501: 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Remman(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://punchng.com/southern-kaduna-women-lament-increasing-number-of-widows-orphans/
once another northerner emerges as the president and the country divides, southern Kaduna will become a state, then they can better protect themselves from these criminals. Also, the entire north will become an islamic state. Which means all christians there will have to come to the southern countries.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by kingsley38162: 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
DammmmmEveryone you meet always asks if you have a career, are married or own a house; as if life was some kind of grocery list. But nobody ever asks if you are happy.DammmmmEveryone you meet always asks if you have a career, are married or own a house; as if life was some kind of grocery list. But nobody ever asks if you are happy....
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Akharmony: 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
They should all pack there bags and move to the government house. . This is just too bad, i sometime wonder if this leaders are truely nigerian. .
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by LocalStandard1(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
Well being from there I will tell you this. The Southern Kaduna people are the perfect representation of the black man, there you will find the most docile and dormant sets of people in the country.

We have the land, we have a good enough population with a sizable number of military retirees but also the most jealous and conceited people against there very own. They'd rather see a stranger succeed than a brother. Very alagic to success from a family member.

With steady banter (not outright crisis now) among the many different tribes and villages, even LGs there. Very disunited sets of people. "Ehn no consign me oh", till it gets to your very own home.

The state elections is here, where are their respectives to vie for the governorship seat? No where to be found alright. El'rufai is the first to put a Muslim/Muslim "rulership", where is there outcry?

"The enemy come only to steal, kill and destroy". What actionable steps are they taking?

They are waiting for God to come down and fight the enemy for them while they wallow in Burkutu and dog meat joints.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by J3susFr3ak: 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
Remman:
once another northerner emerges as the president and the country divides, southern Kaduna will become a state, then they can better protect themselves from these criminals. Also, the entire north will become an islamic state. Which means all christians there will have to come to the southern countries.

Renman....this thought might be well-intentioned but flawed. "The entire north [becoming] an Islamic state" is what the current Buhari regime (or any other Northern Muslim regime) desires. It is wrong to automatically assume that the central states should fold up and fall just like that.

The Central or Middle States which have a far more Christian coloration are like the buffer zone between North and South. In this regard, think the current Ukraine or Israel. There is not enough land down south to take in "all Christians" and so there needs to be a rational way to secure these places especially when poo hits the big angry fan.

In my not so humble opinion (because anything is possible) Christians in Nigeria (especially the Middle Belt minority ones) do need to have a strong "security pact" with a greater power that is certainly NOT the compromised Nigerian Military. The larger ethnic groups are already self-confident in their numbers and resources to defend themselves in case a war unleashes.

If it were left to me, these Christians should start lobbying the Christians in the United States to create a new "South Atlantic Treaty Organization" to defend the interest of Christian cluster states before the threats and menace of Northern Nigeria/Northern Africa Jihadist terrorist movement. Like I said....mere wishful thinking, but look at how far Ukraine got.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by onuman: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
But they can never ask for a Republic of Southern Kaduna. They don’t understand that many groups with different value systems don’t belong to one country; let them go and ask Europeans

The population of Southern Kaduna is more than ten times the population of many small sovereign countries in the UN.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by CSTRR: 8:56pm On May 29, 2022
But some people want to make Elrufai vice president.

Una no even normal for dis country.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by CSTRR: 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Akharmony:
They should all pack there bags and move to the government house. . This is just too bad, i sometime wonder if this leaders are truely nigerian. .
They should have been protesting every single day at the govt house.

Stay there until even the international media carries it.

El rufai is busy prancing around like a good governor because nobody is saying anything.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by J3susFr3ak: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
onuman:
But they can never ask for a Republic of Southern Kaduna. They don’t understand that many groups with different value systems don’t belong to one country; let them go and ask Europeans

The population of Southern Kaduna is more than ten times the population of many small sovereign countries in the UN.

Even small republics and micronations need a strong "army" or they would still be "crushed" by their larger predatory neighbors--just the way Putin is doing now in Ukraine.

Hey, I really don't mind returning to well-known pre-colonial boundaries too where my own little ethnic group gets to call the shots on who to let in or out. Yet the pre-colonial world before the British "hasty" attempt at rationalizing and amalgamating the diverse people was a pretty bloody one. It took an external power to force a truce.

My whole point being--it will take a far more greater external power to effect the type of balkanization you want. But in order for that to be achievable....it goes beyond just "asking". The world needs a consistent flow of morbid video and documented evidence to be able to be "shocked" enough to intervene.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Kwestionair: 9:58pm On May 29, 2022
Nova1988:

average Peter obi supporter. bigots!

that's why I decided to not support him again, I can not to supporting the same candidate as haters and bigots.

tufiakwa! angry

No be suffer all of una go still suffer? Peter OBI or not!!!
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2022
Acidbath:
Ok.

Keep breeding more and raising them like wandering cattles ok?

You are ignorant
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2022
nedekid:
Tomorrow call for elections and you will hear Sai baba undecided

What will it take you to read the article
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by onuman: 11:21pm On May 29, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Even small republics and micronations need a strong "army" or they would still be "crushed" by their larger predatory neighbors--just the way Putin is doing now in Ukraine.

Hey, I really don't mind returning to well-known pre-colonial boundaries too where my own little ethnic group gets to call the shots on who to let in or out. Yet the pre-colonial world before the British "hasty" attempt at rationalizing and amalgamating the diverse people was a pretty bloody one. It took an external power to force a truce.

My whole point being--it will take a far more greater external power to effect the type of balkanization you want. But in order for that to be achievable....it goes beyond just "asking". The world needs a consistent flow of morbid video and documented evidence to be able to be "shocked" enough to intervene.

Nigeria has not conquered Benin Republic or Niger Republic.
The US has not invaded Vanatu. Bigger countries don't go to "crush" smaller countries. It's forbidden by the UN superintended by the super powers.
If the nations that want to leave Nigeria act in concert for exit, there is nothing the nations that want to remain in Nigeria can do to stop break up of Nigeria.

Otherwise, like it has been since shortly after the 1914 amalgamation, interethnic massacres, bloodletting, arrested development and gnashing of the teeth never gonna stop in Nigeria so long different ethno-religious groups and groups with different value systems are piled up to form one Nigeria.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by nedekid: 12:12am On May 30, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

What will it take you to read the article
You are right. I only read the title.
When it comes to them and their wahala, i hardly.
Me sha, I only summarized their general attitude upnorth of suffering and smiling.
Pardon me.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by J3susFr3ak: 12:33am On May 30, 2022
onuman:

Nigeria has not conquered Benin Republic or Niger Republic.
The US has not invaded Vanatu. Bigger countries don't go to "crush" smaller countries. It's forbidden by the UN superintended by the super powers.
If the nations that want to leave Nigeria act in concert for exit, there is nothing the nations that want to remain in Nigeria can do to stop break up of Nigeria.

Otherwise, like it has been since shortly after the 1914 amalgamation, interethnic massacres, bloodletting, arrested development and gnashing of the teeth never gonna stop in Nigeria so long different ethno-religious groups and groups with different value systems are piled up to form one Nigeria.

I get your point Onuman. The real problem here is really not about the Nigerian state invading another current sovereign state like the Benin or Niger Republic. The core of the thorny problem here is the fact that a large ethnic nation within Nigeria is actively aligning itself with their ethnic kinfolk in Niger Republic to foster a genocidal policy of eliminating the diverse Christian ethnic groups in Southern Kaduna....and by extension, the Christian Middle Belt states. This policy seemed to have intensified with Buhari at the helm of affairs.

The Nigerian state need not pretend to be predatory to other sovereign nations outside itself. The current Nigerian state (which is an effective destructive tool in the hands of a particular predatory ethnic group) has carried out and sustained a massive genocidal policy mostly inspired by Islamic conquest.

This is where I think the United Nation's ability to intervene in matters like this is flawed. It took Hitler's Germany horror gas chambers and other massive atrocities for the world to be "shocked enough" to urgently approve a new Jewish State. Before that, even the Americans who were all in a haze about the true state of events, turned back a ship from Europe full of fleeing German Jewish refugees--who all ended up back in the gas chambers in Europe--as a result of that gross mistake.

Even before the amalgamation of 1914--there were extreme brutal battles too between the diverse ethnic groups for religious and ethnic reasons. The British did sustain a truce through their "pax Britannica" after 1914 and were able to help refocus the inter-ethnic competitions and rivalries away from warfare to a more viable economic forms of rivalry....which did not last long after independence. A lot of these ethnic groups did not ask to be lumped with any so-called "Northern" region but had to figure out fast how to negotiate with the new power systems.

The other elephant in the room is the fact that the Nigerian state and the larger ethnic groups really do not have an intentional policy to safe-guarding the identity, boundary and continual existence of other ethnic minorities--since as we all know....predatory or hegemony instincts still persist. The Islamic Arewa folks put lots of pressure southwards towards the Middle Belt --since there is water and farmlands, and it helps gets them closer to the coast. The Southern minority groups will always feel threatened by their larger neighbors because of the obvious economic benefits of oil and gas. At least the Americans, Canadians and Australians were willing to help create Sovereign "Native Reservations" as means to atone for their previous genocidal guilt. I am not asking for the same model replicated here....just saying that systems that treat existing ethnic groups as sovereign within their traditional boundaries--makes a lot of sense.

I agree with your assertions about the piling up of people with mismatched value systems with the amalgamation. But I would dare say that most Christian minorities, both North and South--would feel very "inadequate and uneasy" with a larger neighbor eyeing their territory for expansion--except the nature of the new boundaries were also agreed, ratified and accepted by the larger International community--so that any later "incursions" will result in a swift repercussions.

But you have El Rufai saying: "There is nothing like South Kaduna....only one Kaduna!" What does that suggest to you? I am not from Kaduna...and even I am extremely pissed hearing this. It also suggests the fact that it is not enough for these groups to simply "declare a new Republic" as a means to disengage--just like that. They would need strong defensive partners with shared values to be able to fight off the enemy in this new Infinity War. This was why I said, only an external super power which is also a permanent member of the UN can wield that kind of influence and force for good.

It is a more complex and interconnected world to even go the self-determination route these days.
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Blitzerz: 2:57am On May 30, 2022
Remman:
Exactly
Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by gicita8865: 3:26am On May 30, 2022
Gshd

Re: Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans by Tomek09(m): 3:37am On May 30, 2022
So who are the men warming you fools 6ft deep pussy everyday? Ghost right grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Summon Wike Over Worsening Banditry In Abuja – FCT Senator, Kingibe / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly / Jagaba Denies Collecting $620,000 Bribe From Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.