Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa (371 Views)

Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by Radicalwarrior(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24
Yoruba Women in rage over the hardship that is destroying south west region of Nigeria (also called Yoruba land or oduduwa).
This yorubas show their angers by voicing out their frustration on the President of Nigeria for his laziness and incompetent attitude toward the economy hardship in Nigeria and have vow to protests in aso rock presidential villa Abuja anytime soon while asking the President of Nigeria bola tinubu to resign honorably before they disgrace him out of aso rock presidential villa Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXFMX3uiK8M

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by successmatters(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24
Arrest them all grin

When your people were accepting rice and oil wrapped in small satchets, we warned you that this little food must last for 8 years.

Allow me enjoy my Eba with chicken leg in peace o

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by keymatt(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24
This political lesson is very bitter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by FourQu: 3:00pm On Feb 24
They should stage a naked protest cool

At least maybe that type will make their children on nairaland feel sober for their conditions instead of attacking igbos at every turn

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by Massiveglory: 3:01pm On Feb 24
They should have paitence as tunubu and his family says
grin
Their kids on nairaland whom they are still feeding are standing right on tinubu scrotum grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by EreluRoz: 3:03pm On Feb 24
Eiya, asiwaju has failed us but I still pray he gets it right
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by Hezzyluv: 3:03pm On Feb 24
The hardship is 3much
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by Ance4Liverpool: 3:04pm On Feb 24
They should protest naked i want to check something
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by pandoragirigory: 3:07pm On Feb 24
Hope it is not the same set of deluded and embittered Abuja residents that went to court because their lord and savior, the god of Igbo land, Peter girigory Obi was disgraceful defeat during election also claiming to be Yorubas
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by 123yes(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24
You cannot eat your cake and have it . Tinubu settled all of you during election with cash , rapper, indomi grandnut oil. why disturb his peace now. Another settlement is in 2023. Please go your houses in peace let him concentrate on how to move us forward. Thank God dollar is 1800. Any day I make $20 in my online trading at least #36k will enter pocket. Guys am I doing badly in Tinubu government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by 1nice(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a lazy glutton, wicked beast, and a dishonest ruler.

See how tinubu is betraying his fellow yorubas and punishing the yorubas all because they supported him for president.

Tinubu better resign now before yorubas enter inside aso rock go bring you out for emilokan promax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuc421S_5QQ&pp=ygUWVGludWJ1IGlzIGEgdGhpZWYgc29uZw%3D%3D

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by indemnityy: 3:52pm On Feb 24
Ance4Liverpool:
They should protest naked i want to check something
Nawaa for you oooo.

Weting you want check nawooo
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by ch214(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the worst president Nigerians have ever had.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by FourQu: 5:48pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Eiya, asiwaju has failed us but I still pray he gets it right

You need to go to the mountain for 7 days fasting and prayers oh shocked

No be all these ones you dey talk for ontop nairaland
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by EreluRoz: 5:52pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

You need to go to the mountain for 7 days fasting and prayers oh shocked

No be all these ones you dey talk for ontop nairaland
wetin be your old moniker
Re: Yoruba Women Lament, As They Plan To Organized Protests In Aso Rock Villa by FourQu: 6:14pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
wetin be your old moniker

Lewinsky cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! / How Jonathan Handed Nigeria's Sovereign Wealth Fund To Tony Blair, JP Morgan / Olawale Rasheed: Diary Of Serial Blackmailer, Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.