Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi (54031 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by iFESTAC680(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
It takes maturity to accept wrong, take responsibility and apologize

Check other politicians they use the cover up method
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Spandau: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

This is what you get when you allow someone who reasons with a dysfunctional brain to talk in the public square.

The case of Reno O'Mockery is analogous to Vulture Griller aka Mr.Eriggs.

O'Mockery also reminds me of the glutonnous, fair-women lover, Femi Foodie Kayode.

The three men mentioned above can easily be gotten with Money and Food. Once these are available, they can ass-lick you to death.

Vulture Griller has been ass-licking Buhari's saggy frail balls for seven years and he has nothing to show for it, not even a barbecue stand!

Pukes!
Reno O'Mockery! grin That's creative. I like that. But people tend to forget that it's not only the vulture griller that licked that zombie's balls. There is a certain irredeemable dude called seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu who would lick Bubu's anus join. That was how I and other fellas on this forum noticed him and have been on his case since.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi don dey deny his IGBO Brothers who are online Warriors. grin grin grin
Them don dey get sense grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

This is what you get when you allow someone who reasons with a dysfunctional brain to talk in the public square.

O'Mockery also reminds me of the glutonnous, fair-women lover, Femi Foodie Kayode.

The three men mentioned above can easily be gotten with Money and Food. Once these are available, they can ass-lick you to death.

Vulture Griller has been ass-licking Buhari's saggy frail balls for seven years and he has nothing to show for it, not even a barbecue stand!

Pukes!
Abeg add "Graphic content" to d sub-heading of ya post, mek pesin nor go vomit here!
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by wellmax(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Wendel Simlin is seeking relevance by all means. Someone who has no electoral value. All he does is flicker around politicians. Pest.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by brainhgeek(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Bigkoko:
Reno Omkri has bought something bigger than him. By now if his contact is legit, he should know that Atiku Abubakar has been rejected by the powers that be... He can never be the President of Nigeria, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi stand a better chance than him, and he knows it....

Mr Peter Obi knows this that's why he left them in peace and harmony. Let them expose themselves to the world on how treacherous they're!

It's not all about Peter Obi, but the threat by the likes of Reno Omkri to foist in another Buhari like bigot on every one, this time is so corrupt that he's a wanted fellow in the US. A man who could Dishonor a dead victim of religious bigotry! No shame at all. No sympathy!

For Deborah Samuel.... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno.
For the naira... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno.
For the economy... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno!
For due process... Say no to the likes of Atiku & Reno!

If you are on Twitter, kindly follow @AfricaBigkoko

For every passing day, we shall be revealing Reason (s) why Atiku is Unfit to lead the largest economy in Africa come 2023.
One per day!

Don't forget how Buhari played everyone, until it became so clear that he doesn't mean well even for fellow northerner!

Enjoy this picture by Oby Ezekwesili aka madam Due Process
God bless you for this picture. It sums my prayers for the Nigerian political atmosphere!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Rawtruth1: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
Reno is finally exposed for who is really is... Stomach infrastructure... Whose god is his belly. Worse than FFK

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Idiotic fool. Gay bastard
Use to think Reno was upright. Never knew dude's full of raw horse shit.
FFK might even be better than this one after all.

Getting angry at Reno and FFk is a waste of adrenaline...both men has no electoral values and cannot win common counselorship elections. Na just mouth for social media and hands on crumbs be their style.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by izubext007: 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
On behalf of Ndi Igbo, Reno ur sins are forgiven......go and tweet no rubbish any more .
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

E pain am. NIGERIANS will never vote an Igbo Man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by faceland: 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
RandyOku:
FUNNY man...

Because, it seems his YOUTUBE views are reducing...

Such a Poor Mancheesy

He is a pretentious user. Those pastor or helping the poor mask he wear is to get views, social media influence and revenue from MMO niche.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Awoo88: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
People who call this guy idiot sometimes are not wrong

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:

My parents are born with victimhood slave mentality of losers. grin
eyahh pele
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 29, 2022
I keep saying it never ever trust any Yoruba man no just try am
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E pain am. NIGERIANS will never vote an Igbo Man. grin
Skull miners has exposed their demonic leprous hands. No more Afonja deceit.
GEJl for Presido!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nimirayz: 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
onlyempress:
I wasn't expecting this from you Reno, I held u too high

"High"?...
Well, I think everything politics is about interests, business and showmanship...
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
Reno needs help.

Something's wrong.

This is not just about anywhere belle face.

He's looking for southeast votes for Atiku and is now trying to get it by manipulating Peter obi cos he dare not face Peter obi's supporters.

Reno is a crook.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Brushstrokes20: 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
I never knew reno is a 2faced, anywhere-belle face scum undecided undecided. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by neurone1(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
Indeed , Reno is a politician.He was discrediting Obi for his candidate, now that his candidate has won,he retrace and called to apologise

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by ZUBY77(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
Because we started unfollowing you.

We thought you had sense.
Pig
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Kenturkey048(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:
2 LOSERS grin

1winner..which is you...
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Realists(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi don dey deny his IGBO Brothers who are online Warriors. grin grin grin
Them don dey get sense grin

Hmmmm igbos are to politics what flies are to corpses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Konjiboi: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

WHY ALL THESE HATE WORDS?

Reno is not gay.

Neither is he an idiot.

Face the message not the messenger.

When we lack intellectual acumen to match the acumen of those who have a different view from us we compensate for our lack by insulting them. That is cave man mentality. This is the 21st century.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Pukes!

A barbecue stand, are you sure? shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Emmyreal4(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Pukes!
Reno O'mockery grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by CanadaOrBust: 1:06pm On May 29, 2022
Reno Mockery was only mocking himself

#Movement MPO!!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by amabia01(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Pukes!

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Ournolly: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
I guess Jonathan prevailed on him to apologize because he said nothing but the truth
I actually did not know what he said?

What did he say that happens to be the truth?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Ignite99: 1:11pm On May 29, 2022
Reno is just like the other Nigerian politicians. Pay them well and they will support you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2022
Oppo A93 for sale
WhatsApp this number 08064206565
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2022
Indeed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.