Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi (54041 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Idiotic fool. Gay bastard
Use to think Reno was upright. Never knew dude's full of raw horse shit.
FFK might even be better than this one after all.
do you have any evidence that he's gay

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Sion47: 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
Including ur Papa,
That's if u have one.

gabazin080:
all of them are mad
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
Same Reno that blocks anyone that counters his opinion? He's so full of himself

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Chummynoni(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Omicron007:

This is what you get when you allow someone who reasons with a dysfunctional brain to talk in the public square.

The case of Reno O'Mockery is analogous to Vulture Griller aka Mr.Eriggs.

O'Mockery also reminds me of the glutonnous, fair-women lover, Femi Foodie Kayode.

The three men mentioned above can easily be gotten with Money and Food. Once these are available, they can ass-lick you to death.

Vulture Griller has been ass-licking Buhari's saggy frail balls for seven years and he has nothing to show for it, not even a barbecue stand!

Pukes!
Hah, which kind wahala be this gringrin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by sleek214(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
. Why do you guys like to abuse, insult and curse?

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by zudozz: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
I even forgot to unfollow him. Let me quickly do that while he apologizes.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Xfemt(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
I guess Jonathan prevailed on him to apologize because he said nothing but the truth
he said nothing but the truth as still he apologized

How can you apologize for saying the truth

Honestly you’re not normal

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by IduNaOba: 1:24pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
Reno needs help.

Something's wrong.

This is not just about anywhere belle face.

This is emotional damage.
Wetin the BBQ guy do you?
Why this high level technical knockout
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
When Peter Obi was at his age he was already a governor presiding over a whole state but this one is still shaking table on social media like online tout for corrupt politicians at his age very shameful.

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol.... Wehrey quickly went to apologise after guys started reporting his social media handles and even reported his YouTube channel..... Reno d hustler grin

Ip0bs and consoling ursef in loss.....

Only a demented ipob like u will think Reno apologize bcox of useless report grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
onlyempress:
I wasn't expecting this from you Reno, I held u too high

Sorry Reno never knew u and he doesn't care abt u
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Corporate2020: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

They are same, they are both cursed. Their triplet is Ishaq Akintola the MURIC miscreant
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Him don bleep you?

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by nebeolisa(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
I really feel the moment to choose between Peace and War has come for Us. The Person we vote for determines what we want. So be true to Yourself. Don’t let anyone buy Your Soul
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by MUAnaZephyr: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
Reno NuggetSense

RO is a crook
OP is a rock

In the end, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi laughs last

onthehill:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has apologized to Peter Obi for his comments on Arise TV, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeI79WVuqCe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by MartinsD12(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2022
onthehill:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has apologized to Peter Obi for his comments on Arise TV, IGBERETV reports.

I said it here Reno is a foolish person, I Wonder how Jonathan even made him his aide , Reno insults people on Twitter, this man is too bittered in heart , your apology is not acceptable

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by baretalk: 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
Are you Peter Obi's spokesman now grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by NaijaCars4sale: 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
Please don't attack Peter Obi again, it's good you have apologized
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
Reno the most Mumu man in the world
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
Ddokie:
You know I used to think Reno was somebody.

Didn't know he was the usual Nigerian politician.

I mean even if you are supporting Atiku, for a supposedly intelligent man to attack PO in public is disgraceful.

PO has a record that no Nigerian politician has based on how he managed Anambra state. As a result attacking him makes you look very petty.

Reno has messed himself up badly.

Na wah o.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by ManOfSon: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
onthehill:

Reno Omokri was there when all the decisions in the Goodluck Jonathan regime were made. He was Jonathan's right hand man. When you listen to him or read the tropes he writes with the necessary perspective/insight, you can't but come to the conclusion that he's a major reason that regime failed spectacularly. He's all talk. His actions don't match his sermons.

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol.... Wehrey quickly went to apologise after guys started reporting his social media handles and even reported his YouTube channel..... Reno d hustler grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Mrkumareze(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
Reno, a fool made known by twitter . His apology doesn't mean he won't post trash before the month runs off.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by legatto(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
This just confirm Reno Nugget sense
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by DKM123: 2:24pm On May 29, 2022
This Reno that I used to think was a better person only to realize FFK is even better than him. Manipulative scheming two-faced, friend-for-food, deceptive yeye fowl!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
I never knew this rat was this stupid

To think i held him in high esteem all this while
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 29, 2022
Reno is nothing but a sycophant hustling for recognition and rewards from his paymasters in high places just in case any of them becomes the president of Nigeria. This guy doesn't give a Bleep about the betterment of Nigeria and the welfare of Nigerians, he only cares about what Reno gets from his online rants and hustling.

Believe this man at your own peril.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 2:27pm On May 29, 2022
I personally wrote Reno Omokirikiri yesterday to warn him that Igbos are not people you decide to fight cos Igbos are like Jews, the same way they love is the way they hate and come all out for you.

Igbos can easily love someone but when that love turn to hatred, you are finished, if you doubt me go and ask some of these men below that felt they can fight Igbos where they are:

Ahmadu Bello
Muritala Mohammed
Chief Awolowo
Adaka Boro
Muhammadu Buhari
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Nyesome Wike

These foolish men felt Igbos are people they could ride like horse, but look at them today. Buhari is the President but is everything well with him? His Presidency has remained the worst dispensation in the history of Nigeria. Man even struggled to survive several death knocks on his door and have been living on UK expensive medical support and care after several organ renewals.

What about Tinubu ? Many think he is successful but he is struggling politically and health wise and as long as him and his supporters decided to attack Igbos verbally and physically in 2015 and 2019, Bola Tinubu will never achieve his lifelong ambition just like his master Awolowo that also betrayed Igbos that their young soldiers even carried out a coup just to save his political interest and fight with Akintola.

Look at Wike now, he is a dying man just holding on a straw. He will soon become irrelevant.

Muritala Mohammed massacred our Igbo brothers in Asaba in 1967 and felt he could go scold free, barely a decade passed and he paid the huge price!

Adaka Boro did everything to please Northerners yet they dealt with him.

In life, chose your battles wisely.

I warned Reno that if he doesn't apologize that he will be hearing from us and here he is, coward he should have refrained and see, idiot!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by begge: 2:32pm On May 29, 2022
Reno is always insane when its raining season
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by marsup: 2:34pm On May 29, 2022
Reno nugget sense.... grin

Helen Atekha Odemwingie Suspended For Wearing Police Uniform / Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom