Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi (54047 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by nedekid: 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:
2 LOSERS grin
You actually think obi is a loser or the loser in the issue of Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 29, 2022
Alphafeezay:
After the damage abi
They want to come and hunt in South East, they will see shege because erection won't hold in East! Reno, can go and invite his village people to represent the votes that will come out from East.. Reno is intolerance and foolish, self centered na his logo!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nimrod81: 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
Ddokie:
You know I used to think Reno was somebody.

Didn't know he was the usual Nigerian politician.

I mean even if you are supporting Atiku, for a supposedly intelligent man to attack PO in public is disgraceful.

PO has a record that no Nigerian politician has based on how he managed Anambra state. As a result attacking him makes you look very petty.

Reno has messed himself up badly.

Na wah o.
I was really disappointed and had to unfollow Reno on Instagram. To suddenly be a different man in less than 3 months was so scary to me.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 2:53pm On May 29, 2022
Nimrod81:
I was really disappointed and had to unfollow Reno on Instagram. To suddenly be a different man in less than 3 months was so scary to me.
Nonsense Peter Obi, no sentiments in politics.

If you can’t stand the heat, you better get your Ipobian ass out the kitchen.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by cardoctor(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2022
Always speaking thru his annnnuuusss.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 2:56pm On May 29, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
They want to come and hunt in South East, they will see shege because erection won't hold in East! Reno, can go and invite his village people to represent the votes that will come out from East.. Reno is intolerance and foolish, self centered na his logo!
Who needs irrelevant 5% votes from the South East?, Wike alone got 10 times more votes than the South East pdp presidential contenders combined.

Peter Obi ran away before he was disgraced before his mumurism supporters, but the truth is that you cannot run away from yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Johel(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:
2 LOSERS grin

You are the number 1 loser,followed by your poverty stricken family.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by berbs: 3:04pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Idiotic fool. Gay bastard
Use to think Reno was upright. Never knew dude's full of raw horse shit.
FFK might even be better than this one after all.

Did he fu.c-k your as.s.s or vice versa

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Sunsets: 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
Whether na Rain or Mockery, he Nugget sense.
Spandau:

Reno O'Mockery! grin That's creative. I like that. But people tend to forget that it's not only the vulture griller that licked that zombie's balls. There is a certain irredeemable dude called seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu who would lick Bubu's anus join. That was how I and other fellas on this forum noticed him and have been on his case since.

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
He also lose many followers grin

iCauseTrouble:
Lol.... Wehrey quickly went to apologise after guys started reporting his social media handles and even reported his YouTube channel..... Reno d hustler grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by IPIGMODS: 3:40pm On May 29, 2022
Johel:

You are the number 1 loser,followed by your poverty stricken family.

You need this to relieve your miserable low life existence.
BYE and RIP.

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by tonididdy(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
See mumu man, a man from Delta State is now a Yoruba man? See why I say ment kinda dey una blood.
A delta man that behaves like a Yoruba man!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2022
onlyempress:
I wasn't expecting this from you Reno, I held u too high
lolz, accept him ooo when him dey insult Buhari we dey hail him.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Before this days he wasn't a ba......d but since he changed the music isn't good person c
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Owologbo(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
onthehill:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has apologized to Peter Obi for his comments on Arise TV, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeI79WVuqCe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rubbish.
this id1ot carry Obi matter for head as if they have Biff b4.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:
A delta man that behaves like a Yoruba man!
You're funny grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
Reno, chose your battles wisely. Peter no be your mate. If you think it is easy, go and buy presidential form and contest. Be humble.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Princeton92(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Do you fvck him too? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Who needs irrelevant 5% votes from the South East?, Wike alone got 10 times more votes than the South East pdp presidential contenders combined.

Peter Obi ran away before he was disgraced before his mumurism supporters, but the truth is that you cannot run away from yourself.
grin grin grin And he won! Of course, he won! By dishing out dollars to few delegates! He won't be able to dish more than he had done now when the main election starts..
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 5:24pm On May 29, 2022
Realists:

Hmmmm igbos are to politics what flies are to corpses.

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 5:26pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Skull miners has exposed their demonic leprous hands. No more Afonja deceit.
GEJl for Presido!!!

Na GEJ una dey hail now, what happened to that flat Headed, Peter Obi? Una no go support una IGBO Brother? grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by warlordd(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2022
There's an element of truth in what he said. So why the violent furore?
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by CHAQUR: 5:49pm On May 29, 2022
PO for VP... Reason for the congratulatory message and subsequent apology... SE is in Atiku's pocket.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by FireUpNow(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2022
This one that speaks before thinking at it again
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by monsuruabiola(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
am gay as well no wrong with that. please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by avrilwisedata: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
When u talk too much, u go talk d one wey u no suppose talk
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by ameh99: 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
When I first called this man FFK 2.0 his supporters nearly tear me apart ..

See life lipsrsealed

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by Shebbs: 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Reno Trying So Hard To Be Relevant In The Political System.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 10:37pm On May 29, 2022
But you rushed and talked nonsense before naa??
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:11am On May 30, 2022
This guy had just won Peter Obi some new fans.
Even his own fans would now begin to support Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by MrUchenna1(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2022
“Those who condemn what they do not understand are, surely, little men.”
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi by kechywillz(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2022
Omicron007:

This is what you get when you allow someone who reasons with a dysfunctional brain to talk in the public square.

The case of Reno O'Mockery is analogous to Vulture Griller aka Mr.Eriggs.

O'Mockery also reminds me of the glutonnous, fair-women lover, Femi Foodie Kayode.

The three men mentioned above can easily be gotten with Money and Food. Once these are available, they can ass-lick you to death.

Vulture Griller has been ass-licking Buhari's saggy frail balls for seven years and he has nothing to show for it, not even a barbecue stand!

Pukes!

Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video)