Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg (2261 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2022
If Northerners should vote for Atiku, it will leads to secessionist struggle among the Yorubas and further devide Nigerians. I still don't understand how a Northerner will spend 8 years and another Northerner will succeed him. This is a recipe for political crises.

Why is PDP so daft is everything about money?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by meetme01: 12:43pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:
If Northerners should vote for Atiku, it will leads to secessionist struggle among the Yorubas and further devide Nigerians

You are just on point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Oksman(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
meetme01:

You are just on point.

I doubt it. Most Nigerians are too tired especially our youths to break from the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by obiekunie01: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:
[s]If Northerners should vote for Atiku, it will leads to secessionist struggle among the Yorubas and further devide Nigerians[/s]

who among the yorubas get the liver to die for yoruba nation?

there is no nnamdi kanu in the entire yoruba nation.

nonsense talk.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
Oksman:

I doubt it. Most Nigerians are too tired especially our youths to break from the past.

This one will energize everybody in South west. It will be glaring that Nigeria is all about the affairs of Hausa Fulanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

nonsense talk.

Let Atiku emerge as president first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ZombieTAMER: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:
If Northerners should vote for Atiku, it will leads to secessionist struggle among the Yorubas and further devide Nigerians. I still don't understand how a Northerner will spend 8 years and another Northerner will succeed him. This is a recipe for political crises.

Even after eight years of Obasanjo, another eight years of Osibanjo VP, you seem to have the impetus to post this trash..

what will you say about the South East?

Atiku will win... And there's nothing you lots will do..

Atiku will win.. And you go no where, not that any Yoruba man alive today have the balls to mention secession or rather seek it.

look in the mirror, whenever you want to see the cause of power remaining in the North.

31 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by meetme01: 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
Oksman:

Endsars was not play play o. When they (youths) are united, they will achieve it.

Let's pray, the elders settle their political differences before 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by budaatum: 1:00pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

A Northerner has not succeeded yet, and if a Northerner does succeed and we Yorubas increase our secessionist struggles, we'd just be announcing how incompetent we are at democratically getting what we want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by obiekunie01: 1:00pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

Let Atiku emerge as president first

and what if lawan gets APC ticket nko?

Abi you still believe tinubu will get APc ticket? cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

and what if lawan gets APC ticket nko?

Abi you still believe tinubu will get APc ticket? cheesy grin

APC is not that daft as PDP
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by obiekunie01: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
meetme01:

Endsars was not play play o. When they (youths) are united, they will achieve it.

Let's pray, the elders settle their political differences before 2023

oh! so endsar is not play play na abi??

AND YET YOU ACCUSED NDI IGBO OF INCITING ENDSARS TO DESTROY LAGOS!

the hypocrisy of ndi Afonjo is just on a different level you cant find elsewhere!

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

Who are those that will lead the secession?

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by tollyboy5(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

nonsense talk.
We can never have a dunce like nnamdi kanu. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by tollyboy5(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

oh! so endsar is not play play na abi??

AND YET YOU ACCUSED NDI IGBO OF INCITING ENDSARS TO DESTROY LAGOS!

the hypocrisy of ndi Afonjo is just on a different level you cant find elsewhere!
Blame kanu for the voice note asking ipob to destroy tinubu property

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by obiekunie01: 1:13pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

APC is not that daft as PDP

IF ONLY YOU KNOW!

Let me tell you one secret.

you afonjas destroyed the chances of presidency coming to the south in the next 8 years the day your irrigbiji POOPOO DRUG LORD and HIS SATANIC PASTOR political son declared their intention to run for the presidency instead of supporting a candidate from the south east as it should be.

the ab0ki/fulani instantly took the opportunity to keep the presidency to themselves instead of giving it to Southwest.

they knw that the south east will support them to keep it RATHER THAN THE AFONJAS HAVING IT - and they know the greedy Southwest cannot gather the liver to question their reason for keeping the presidency till 2027!

SEBI UNA FEEL SAY NA ONLY UNA GREEDY ABI?

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING!

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:
Atiku is a shameless old man.

Is it fair that a even more core Fulani Muslim will take over from another Fulani Muslim, if not that Atoku is a greedy fool.

Anyways Sunday Igboho is warming up in Benin Republic.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by obiekunie01: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

[s]We can never have a dunce like nnamdi kanu. [/s]grin

tollyboy5:

[s]Blame kanu for the voice note asking ipob to destroy tinubu property[/s]

he! he! he!
una never see natn yet!

you reap what you sow!

you Southwest has sown whirlwind,
wait for the coming thunderstorm - it maybe your destruction man. cheesy grin

2023 is the year of redemption - if you know you know.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by after4: 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
yeterday it was "tifnubu on your wiggling hand i stand"
today(after dem don dey get signs of the premium breakfast wey dem dey cook for them in za oza room) it is now "if atiku win it will increase seccession call of yoruba nation"

hypocrite, stand one place make you no dey confuse thunder

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
obiekunie01:

IF ONLY YOU KNOW!

Let me tell you one secret.

you afonjas destroyed the chances of presidency coming to the south in the next 8 years the day your irrigbiji POOPOO DRUG LORD and HIS SATANIC PASTOR political son declared their intention to run for the presidency instead of supporting a candidate from the south east as it should be.

the ab0ki/fulani instantly took the opportunity to keep the presidency to themselves instead of giving it to Southwest.

they knw that the south east will support them to keep it RATHER THAN THE AFONJAS HAVING IT - and they know the greedy Southwest cannot gather the liver to question their reason for keeping the presidency till 2027!

SEBI UNA FEEL SAY NA ONLY UNA GREEDY ABI?

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING!
[/s]
A Muslim did 8 years so it makes sense to you that another Muslim should do another 8 years in a multi religious setting just because you want to prove one agenda.

If they make sharia law legal in the South it is still your useless type that will be crying that they want to islamize Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by gentleman82: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
If the west should threaten and dare to secede out of Nigeria ,then the rest of the country will join forces and annihilate them by declaring war and killing them till they surrender. One Nigeria is not negotiable.

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Atiku is a shameless old man.

Is it fair that a even more core Fulani Muslim will take over from another Fulani Muslim, if not that Atoku is a greedy fool.

Anyways Sunday Igboho is warming up in Benin Republic.

I dislike Sunday igboho for calling for Yoruba nation,if another Northerner emerged as president igboho will have my support
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by after4: 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
did you say thunder storm? abi tonado!
i am deliberately waiting how buhari will force GEJ to pick the ticket in APC.

imagine when you joined outsider to fight you brother and after killing him, the same outsider use that your brother you killed to kill you. that betrayal will be studied in school for a very long time to come. it will only be second to afonja

history always repeating itself

obiekunie01:

he! he! he!
una never see natn yet!

you reap what you sow!

you Southwest has sown whirlwind,
wait for the coming thunderstorm - it maybe your destruction man. cheesy grin

2023 is the year of redemption - if you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
gentleman82:
If the west should threaten and dare to secede out of Nigeria ,then the rest of the country will join forces and annihilate them by declaring war and killing them till they surrender. One Nigeria is not negotiable.
[/s]
Go and anhialate nah you think Yoruba's are land locked like Igbos.

You don't know anything, Nigeria sef will not want to go against Yoruba cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

I dislike Sunday igboho for calling for Yoruba nation,if another Northerner emerged as president igboho will have my support
If Tinubu does not become president.

I am for Yoruba nation then.
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ZombieSlaughter: 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

This one will energize everybody in South west. It will be glaring that Nigeria is all about the affairs of Hausa Fulanis

Stop making noise yoruba. Atiku will win and if you monkeys try rubbish, your ewedu skulls will be used for target practice. Go ask Igboho and co. wetin their eyes see.

Democracy means majority carries the day. The North are the majority and there is nothing you can do about that.

You don't have right to ask for seccesion that you denied others after ruling others through OBJ and Osinbajo. You must sit your ass down and get ruled.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by after4: 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
which reat of the country? the ones you killed in their farm or you have schemed out of things for years? hope you are not having igbos in mind? because you will suddenly see how igbos and yoruba will drop our fight and face you

this is the result of drinking too much cow urine
unity beggar
gentleman82:
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ajekpaks(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2022
Not exactly... Tubunu has stolen enough to quiet them down

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by gentleman82: 1:28pm On May 29, 2022
after4:
which reat of the country? the ones you killed in their farm or you have schemed out of things for years? hope you are not having igbos in mind? because you will suddenly see how igbos and yoruba will drop our fight and face you

unity beggar
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by obiekunie01: 1:29pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

he! he! he!

see how ab0ki/fulani just dey look you dey laff!

IF I HEAR A YORUBA MAN CALLING FOR SECESSION, I WILL JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP. Gen IBB.

as for we south easterners, na laugh wan tear our belle! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ZombieSlaughter: 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
after4:

unity beggar

Oga. Hear this from me now. If you yorubas declare oduduwa after losing at the polls. You will be seriously dealt with, and we Igbos will stand aside watching hands akimbo. We no send una any seccession message o..

You love injustice when it happens to other people until it happens to you. Better concentrate on insulting Biafrans and IPOB as usual and forget oduduwa.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Atiku Ever Won His North East Region? / How Can APC Score Zero In A Polling Unit In Kano?? / Trend For Election Results: Update Your Polling Unit Result Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.