Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg (2268 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by gidgiddy: 5:48pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:
If Northerners should vote for Atiku, it will leads to secessionist struggle among the Yorubas and further devide Nigerians. I still don't understand how a Northerner will spend 8 years and another Northerner will succeed him. This is a recipe for political crises.

Why is PDP so daft is everything about money?

But many Yorubas wanted another 8 years after 8 years if Obasanjo even though they know that the SE has not had anything

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
Please let create breakup Nigeria now trend
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by OfoIgbo: 6:32pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:
If Northerners should vote for Atiku, it will leads to secessionist struggle among the Yorubas and further devide Nigerians. I still don't understand how a Northerner will spend 8 years and another Northerner will succeed him. This is a recipe for political crises.

Didn't you guys vote out the southerner in PDP in 2015?

So who is daft?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Pinklygul: 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
Tomek09:

Useless kai kai sipping clowns grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Omo.., you are a comedian grin grin

See the way I burst out laughing suddenly grin grin
No kee me abeg grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by amuwo1980: 6:41pm On May 29, 2022
We will put it down so fast , you will be in the wilderness for the next half a century starting from next year , what a people .
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Tomek09(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2022
Pinklygul:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Omo.., you are a comedian grin grin

See the way I burst out laughing suddenly grin grin
No kee me abeg grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by HenryWilliams(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2022
Tomek09:

Igbos will have no choice than to associate with Hausa-Fulanis to decimate and subdue Yorubas as a pay back or revenge to what Yorubas did to them in the past.

So it was the Yorubas that massacred y'all in 1945 and 1952? It was the same Yorubas that killed y'all in Kano 1966? It was Yoruba that killed the Premiers, Finance Minister and several high ranking military officers in January 1966?
Y'all better get sense..Yoruba isn't your problem or enemy..for that you need to look within your ranks.
Yoruba can liberate itself from Nigeria with or without you..seems y'all can't do that by yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Miracle2020: 7:13pm On May 29, 2022
Biodun556:

you are in pain
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by ZombieTAMER: 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
Siwel25:

Why should they allow Ibos vote for PDP but get gifted the APC ticket? How can U work in Zenith bank but ask UBA for salary? The Ibos were warned to give at least 35% to APC to give them a stake but they all voted for Atiku. See how Atiku has refused to support the SE now? Ibos miscalculated.

Kalu is in PDP?..Onu,
Umahi, list in endless..

you that calculated,
go and take APc ticket let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by 1881oon: 7:56am On May 30, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep quiet Lazy Youth.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by 1881oo: 7:57am On May 30, 2022
[s][[s]quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=113285689] Very stupid & senseless assertion, what did Hausa Fulani President Buhari do for Hausa Fulani Atiku & Saraki of pdp?[/quote]
[/s]
[/s]
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by BloomingDale(f): 9:27am On May 30, 2022
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Bravetunde: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2022
gentleman82:
If the west should threaten and dare to secede out of Nigeria ,then the rest of the country will join forces and annihilate them by declaring war and killing them till they surrender. One Nigeria is not negotiable.
Ss/se will be too happy keeling them.
Let them continue making noise online.
If ameachi don't get the ticket,lawan will.
And ss/se has said severally they will rather vote a dog than a ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass and theivesss.
Declare oduduwack republik,let dss use una shine grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Una ku ku no get mind or streghntt grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Bravetunde: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Which rest of the country? Is it the South East, the South south, or the middle belt?

I hope you realize that aside from the Yorubas, no other ethnic groups like to associate with Hausa Fulanis
Now we love it.
Ss/se now love to associate with them.
Example is ameachi,wike oil,etc.
We love it.
Please when are you guys starting.
I want to watch how dss we use you people to really shine.
I support oduduwack oduduwack republik.
The republik of skull miners grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by colorsofrainbow: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Tinubu's slumdogs have started crying already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu's slumdogs have started crying already grin grin

No way for Atiku and PDP
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2022
budaatum:

A Northerner has not succeeded yet, and if a Northerner does succeed and we Yorubas increase our secessionist struggles, we'd just be announcing how incompetent we are at democratically getting what we want.

Precisely. Problem is that most Nigerians can't see the big picture.

If Yorubas follow our political leaders to agitate for what is shown below then it won't matter who is Nigeria's President ever again.

From regionalism will come regional policing which means we immediately begin securing Saw lives and property better than Nigeria can ever secure Nigerian lives and property.

Most importantly, regionalism will give the SW control over her own socio-economic policies which means the region will be free to develop rapidly because it will be shielded from the deliberate and self-inflicted socio-economic sabotage that has crippled majority of Nigerians but made a few stupendously rich.

I am only backing Tinubu because I believe he has the power, political leaning, political will and conviction to do what is right and set all Nigerian people and regions free once and for all.

Otherwise I don't give a toss anymore about a Presidency that is worthless in an unworkable centrist system doomed to continually fail Nigerians.

Majority of Nigerians cannot think critically and they focus on the wrong considerations all the time. That is our main problem as a nation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Carlosdd: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2022
It used to amaze me how southerners attack each other to the advantage of northerners, what i see here is hatred, envy, bitterness and jealous, as if it’s a curse people that dwell together in pretense, what is bad if south west aspire to be president and south east and south south too present their candidate canvass vote for your candidate and let’s see who will emerge . Tinubu is not aspire to be president as a pdp , how many aspirant from south east,south south and south west bought presidential ticket from apc , pdp that denied to give their party ticket to south east despite the fact that they follow this party from 1998 till date is not your enemy but Tinubu that form alliance with other people to grab power from pdp is your enemy, you will soon realize who your real enemy is till then you just hate Tinubu and south west region for your ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ss/se will be too happy keeling them.
Let them continue making noise online.
If ameachi don't get the ticket,lawan will.
And ss/se has said severally they will rather vote a dog than a ritualisst, backstabbetrs, betrayass and theivesss.
Declare oduduwack republik,let dss use una shine grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Una ku ku no get mind or streghntt grin cheesy grin cheesy

Just inspect your own imbecilic talk here and compare with the comments of Yorubas.

You will notice a consistent theme, the same on all threads here, that shows why Yorubas leaders are agitating for regionalism and why Yorubas in general are confident they have all it takes to thrive exemplarily if Nigeria embraces regional governance.

You guys talk like you're 6 years old and drunk. Almost as if you're all born with the brain and intellect of lizards.
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by a4cube: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

If Tinubu does not become president.

I am for Yoruba nation then.
You complained about Muslim succeeding Buhari in the case of atiku but you are rooting for another Muslim (Tinubu) to succeed Buhari. How come?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by SarkinYarki: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Is this a threat by Bourdillon boys?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Biodun556(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Is this a threat by Bourdillon boys?

PDP shot itself in the foot by bringing a Northerner. The votes will automatically goes to another party with a southern candidate
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by SarkinYarki: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

PDP shot itself in the foot by bringing a Northerner. The votes will automatically goes to another party with a southern candidate

Well if APC brings PYO I will campaign and vote for PYO but if not na Atiku I dey vote for as a loyal party man

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by OBALOLA55(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2022
meetme01:

You are just on point.

YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

WE DIE HERE angry
Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by OBALOLA55(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2022
meetme01:

Endsars was not play play o. When they (youths) are united, they will achieve it.

Let's pray, the elders settle their political differences before 2023
NOR BE IGBOS AGAIN WAN BURN DOWN LAGOS DURING THE END SARS grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidency Will Boost Call For Yoruba Nation And Other Secessionist Strugg by Bravetunde: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Just inspect your own imbecilic talk here and compare with the comments of Yorubas.

You will notice a consistent theme, the same on all threads here, that shows why Yorubas leaders are agitating for regionalism and why Yorubas in general are confident they have all it takes to thrive exemplary if Nigeria embraces regional governance.

You guys talk like you're 6 years old and drunk. Almost as if you're all born with the brain and intellect of lizards.
Sufferisticated ritualisst.
Is your fada that is you guys.
Coword,just try to fight for that oduduwack republik and watch how dss will unleash the dragon.
Fish they talk, crayfish too want put mouth.
Even bravee tribes like ijaws,igbos are still trying to wrestle powers from fulanis and british.but has not.
Is it now cowords,fearr fearr slavves without streghntt.
Fightt for oduduwack republik na if you people are mann enough.
Just like one of my mentors ibb that know afonjs very well,I will pretend I didn't see your cowordly post, because is only online you guys can make mouthh but runaway to Benin republic if there is small stress grin grin cheesy wink cheesy wink.
Good morning coword,how is your family,I hope you are all fine.
Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola / What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan? / Formation Of Apc........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.