Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (28888 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by danhans(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
Oga u no fit
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by ufuosman(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
Dis one dey hype himself
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Croixcomedy(f): 3:53pm On May 29, 2022
Like & follow #normacrooz

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Karemarealty288(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2022
This short man wants to use bragging to heighten himself.... grin

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Mrtaye: 3:57pm On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish man . I'm Igbo but I will personally vote against umahi. Umahi was expecting to gain northern love by destroying his fellow Igbos
Oga stop the hate on your fellow man and look beyond your hate and vote for glaring performance that is staring at you...I am from Abeokuta but damn I detest your hate for someone that has achieved a lot with meager resources
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by okorogodwin4(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
Umahi is a game changer a wonder working governor

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Mrtaye: 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
Ebubu3:

of course you hate him because you can not belly the fact ebonyi man wants to become president

what has obi done that umahi did not overdo as governor ?

Exactly I am Yoruba but I feel disgusted when some hateful people rubbish Umahi's legacies
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ebubu3: 4:11pm On May 29, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Who is this child?
You no do English land secondary school.

I'm not sure he meant literarily.

Abeg make I ask oo. Umahi na your papa? I hope you aren't one of those that can do anything (even kill) for a Nigerian politician for money or not?
go and sleep
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by blessed2share: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Afonjaa be proud of your skull mining region. No igbo man will vote against his brother at this time against the same northern people you claim are destroying igbos. Afonjaaa skull miner

I'm not interested in Nigerian politics beyond the comic relief that comments like yours give me. If the bolded statement is true, where did all the Igbo votes go when Atiku won the primaries? How many Igbo delegates were at the primaries? How many votes did all the Igbo aspirants get?

The earlier laymen like us face realities, the better for us. I lost faith in Igbo Presidential aspirations when Ojukwu could not even get Igbo votes in a presidential election. Nigerian politics is the more you look, the less you see.

anyways what do I know? Let me go and play ludo, at least I can understand the game.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Excuzeme: 4:19pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Afonjaa be proud of your skull mining region. No igbo man will vote against his brother at this time against the same northern people you claim are destroying igbos. Afonjaaa skull miner

Story for the Gods! Its time we get honest with ourselves, abeg.
Did Igbos not vote against Anyim, an Igbos Son, in the PDP primaries or how did you think Atiku, of the same Fulani Herdsmen fame, got the PDP Ticket?
Out of the 50 Igbo delegates, only 14 voted for Anyim, the rest (36), voted for Atiku's Dollars.

Igbos are not ready, not serious, to greedy, lack political foresight and too politically incompetent to pose any challenge to other tribes in Nigeria.
Despite their numbers and suffering in PDP, if Atiku can just come and buy IGBO delegates with Dollars, is it in APC where we are in a tiny fraction, that Umahi who came just yesterday, want to make an impact?

NIGERIA IS FINISHED, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by anonimi: 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
Image123:
Atiku has suddenly become the name on everyone's lips. The man that just sat down in Dubai for years, did some tweeting and came in for the usual elections. Wasn't even running around for any consultations or campaign.

Ariwo ko ni music.
Theifnuibu who has been running around for consultations with his leaky pampers on looted money, how far

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by anonimi: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
blessed2share:
I'm not interested in Nigerian politics beyond the comic relief that comments like yours give me. If the bolded statement is true, where did all the Igbo votes go when Atiku won the primaries? How many Igbo delegates were at the primaries? How many votes did all the Igbo aspirants get?

The earlier laymen like us face realities, the better for us. I lost faith in Igbo Presidential aspirations when Ojukwu could not even get Igbo votes in a presidential election. Nigerian politics is the more you look, the less you see.

anyways what do I know? Let me go and play ludo, at least I can understand the game.

cheesy grin

You na sabi man.
However instead of just going to play ludo, please find time to also share your knowledge about the realities of our political landscape far & wide.
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Image123(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2022
anonimi:

Ariwo ko ni music.
Theifnuibu who has been running around for consultations with his leaky pampers on looted money, how far

Who cares, i just dey observe as Nigerians remain the same easily deceived people. Tinubu has his election later this week i think. BTW, Atiku and Tinubu are very close friends and business partners. Birds of the same feathers so don't stress your life over them, they are in government together next year any which way.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by ogbuefi677(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
Ebubu3:

liar

he cant win senatorial but he won governorship back to back and had been deputy governor 8 years before that

umahi is well rooted

better join the winning team
Deputy governor 4yrs,not 8yrs
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by anonimi: 4:41pm On May 29, 2022
Image123:
Who cares, i just dey observe as Nigerians remain the same easily deceived people. Tinubu has his election later this week i think. BTW, Atiku and Tinubu are very close friends and business partners. Birds of the same feathers so don't stress your life over them, they are in government together next year any which way.

What is stressing one's life about who will have the role of deciding every aspect of each Nigerian's life through his public policy choices?
Are you for real or you simply enjoy cruise control hoping for a perfect messiah to do everything right instead of working your own bit of improvement

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Mikkeal: 4:56pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Look at this cannibalistic idiot ,I know if you have running stomach you will blame it on the Yoruba man,why don't you be realistic for once and shun racial bigotry ,the thread was about an igbo man saying he will defeat an hausa man in an election ,if you don't talk about Yoruba for a day you go mad abi?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2022
Small Yansh sef wn dey shake...
Dem go teach una politics 101 just as it happened in PDP primaries..
Southern Mumu candidates..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by pharmaking: 5:12pm On May 29, 2022
Umahi thinks we are joking here
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Mrtaye: 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
9jaRealist:

Umahi in Ebonyi State is a case study on how NOT to develop a state…
Development is about PEOPLE, not about building flyovers for a population that doesn’t need it.

Dude is busy building flyovers in a city/state where vehicular congestion is hardly a problem (doubt there was even a traffic study) and a large percentage of the population are rural and ride around on bicycles and “Muhammad Buhari presidential lodge” and “presidential lounge” as well as “Aisha Buhari First Lady’s Office” while Ebonyi is the ONLY educationally-disadvantaged state in the SE and is mired near the bottom of Nigeria’s human development index (that is, at the bottom of an index that is at the bottom of the global index).

Building a shopping mall that is the province of the private sector (if there’s actually market demand for one) and a huge “university teaching hospital” (named after himself, no less) which is all building and NO teaching - because the state does NOT have the human intellectual resources (ie, medical professors, lecturers and professionals) to operate such an institution. And the clown keeps blathering on about how this carbuncle will stem medical tourism as if Nigerians going abroad for medical treatment were going to admire big buildings.

Sadly, flyovers have become to Nigerians what shiny trinkets were to our forefathers deceitfully lured into slavery and servitude.
>
I am from Abeokuta but I tell you boldly that Umahi is the best governor in Nigeria so what's your fuse about, even your state governor is nowhere close so please stop the hate on your fellow brother
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by FireUpNow(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2022
Anuofia ewu
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by victorsola: 5:59pm On May 29, 2022
Ebubu3:

of course you hate him because you can not belly the fact ebonyi man wants to become president

what has obi done that umahi did not overdo as governor ?

abi oo.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by poiZon: 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
Ebubu3:

your papa na lizard

have you achieved more than him ?
Who is bankrolling u?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Manpasman: 6:25pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=powerfulguy post=113282906]
https://ait.live/pdp-presidential-primary-gov-umahi-reacts-to-atiku-victory/ this one that cannot do good advert
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ekpeitit(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
Why are Biafran politicians always delusional?
Maybe it's because they smoke too much meth.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Image123(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2022
anonimi:

What is stressing one's life about who will have the role of deciding every aspect of each Nigerian's life through his public policy choices?
Are you for real or you simply enjoy cruise control hoping for a perfect messiah to do everything right instead of working your own bit of improvement

You are free to vote and even campaign for the candidate of your choice, don't stress your life trying to throw mud and slander others in the process. Like i said, they are both very close friends and business partners. They'll both be involved in the incoming government if they are still alive. Don't kill yourself over it.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by mhmsadyq(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2022
LOL!
Being modest!
Them never born the igbo person wey go defeat a Northerner for national election.

Wetin dem dey call Umahi?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by mhmsadyq(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

I am from Abeokuta but I tell you boldly that Umahi is the best governor in Nigeria so what's your fuse about, even your state governor is nowhere close so please stop the hate on your fellow brother

Best governor for ebonyi state ba?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by maxzzo1(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
See this gorilla wey no get mind.....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Mrtaye: 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Best governor for ebonyi state ba?
Oga based on visible performance and not baseless or unverifiable shenanigans Umahi is the best governor in Nigeria of today
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by mhmsadyq(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

Oga based on visible performance and not baseless or unverifiable shenanigans Umahi is the best governor in Nigeria of today

Ok.
Let him win the APC primary election, then we can start from there.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by HRMK: 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
I THINK THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENT FOR UMAHI IS HOW TO RETAIN EBONYI FOR APC!THAT OF THE PRESIDENCY IS SECONDARY!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by anonimi: 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
Image123:
You are free to vote and even campaign for the candidate of your choice, don't stress your life trying to throw mud and slander others in the process. Like i said, they are both very close friends and business partners. They'll both be involved in the incoming government if they are still alive. Don't kill yourself over it.

It’s not about killing oneself over anyone.
It’s about sharing factual information about the candidates for the one who has a better public policy record to win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos / Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.