Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Quitting Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quitting Nairaland (575 Views)

How Can Ph.d. Students Avoid Quitting Their Phd? - Rod Pallister / ...........quitting Medical School Soon / Quitting Mbbs For Computer Programming. Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quitting Nairaland by thinkmoney(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
I am thinking of quitting Nairaland because majority of the time I spend on this site just remind me of the many problems we face in this country and the hopeless, educated illiterate and Ill mannered people I share the country with.
The trend that disturbs me most is the tribalism. Because the users of this site are mostly faceless, they take the opportunity to show who a lot of us are really inwardly-rotten tirbalistic humanbeings.
Ignoramous and illiterates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quitting Nairaland by blazepascal(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
I swear I'm quitting for the rest of this year

1 Like

Re: Quitting Nairaland by Felimax(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Are you seriously serious?
Grow up please!
Re: Quitting Nairaland by thinkmoney(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
Felimax:
Are you seriously serious?
Grow up please!
You can say this easily like many others because nobody can trace u or hold u accountable for your words here.
Most likely, your brother or friends that use this site too can't even recognize you here.
So peace

1 Like

Re: Quitting Nairaland by Felimax(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2022
thinkmoney:

You can say this easily like many others because nobody can trace u or hold u accountable for your words here.
Most likely, your brother or friends that use this site too can't even recognize you here.
So peace

So you intend to know people here, so that you will do what exactly?
Re: Quitting Nairaland by 1Alex: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
thinkmoney:
I am thinking of quitting Nairaland because majority of the time I spend on this site just remind me of the many problems we face in this country and the hopeless, educated illiterate and Ill mannered people I share the country with.
The trend that disturbs me most is the tribalism. Because the users of this site are mostly faceless, they take the opportunity to show who a lot of us are really inwardly-rotten tirbalistic humanbeings.
Ignoramous and illiterates.
then ignore politics section and go to other areas.
Re: Quitting Nairaland by thinkmoney(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2022
1Alex:
then ignore politics section and go to other areas.
It pervades every area. I don't even visit anywhere in particular I just read the ones in front page....and my Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Quitting Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
You can do that, without telling nairalanders

Simply click on deactivate on your profile

Or

Do u want us to beg/transfer money to u before u do it

3 Likes

Re: Quitting Nairaland by Shineoneday: 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
Lol...
One advice ...don't let everything you see or heard from any social platform get to your heart. Most nairalander here are catching cruise. Many things being posted here are lies. Even some threads are fictions to draw traffic
Most of it are fake and not real. So if you're the type that let things get to you meaning you won't be able to stand any environment be it online or physical,

2 Likes

Re: Quitting Nairaland by thinkmoney(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
Shineoneday:
Lol...
One advice ...don't let everything you see or heard from any social platform get to your heart. Most nairalander here are catching cruise. Many things being posted here are lies. Even some threads are fictions to draw traffic
Most of it are fake and not real. So if you're the type that let things get to you meaning you won't be able to stand any environment be it online or physical,
My friend, I understand more than anyone that many of the things posted here and on many other sites are fictional, just so people can get validation and gratification from likes.
However, where I get this feel is from peoples reactions and comment. It is scary and toxic. Real life hasn't become that bad. It's from here I learnt the word Igbo, I have never heard it in real life.
People still pretend and hide their vile nature in real life, but here, most probably because of the anonymity, they go all out
And that's not catching CRUISE....its concerning. Not cruise at all. That's not how to play. Its animosity against each other

1 Like

Re: Quitting Nairaland by meobizy(f): 9:58pm On May 29, 2022
Boy, bye.
Re: Quitting Nairaland by stamapro(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2022
Nairalanders will surely miss your space. I presume Ghana version of nland go make sense

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike... Buhari To Decide On Utas Wage Increase For University Lecturers / Nigeria Airforce Ranks And Salary Structure 2023 / CBN Should Push Out More N5,N10,N20 And N50 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.