Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: (856 Views)

That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own / Parent Keep Your Will Away From Your Children Until Your Demise. / Why Should Poor Couples Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
Majority of Nigerians are poor and become poorer by increasing their liabilities.

Personally¬, I recommend that poor couples should not be allowed to have children until they can prove that they can provide for the number of children they want to have. It is inhuman to have children you cannot provide for. No child asked to be born into poverty.
Re: Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
Some people will be poor for life.

Are saying that couples like does should not have kids? tongue
Re: Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: by Godalone(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
Is it a crime to be poor? I know it is not good to have kids you can not train. Do you know that they enjoy their marriage more than the rich? They shabi do that thing well well.
Re: Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: by Smilenw(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ OP
Totally agree with you.

rokiatu:

Some people will be poor for life.

Are saying that couples like does should not have kids? tongue

Well sadly yes. Unless you are a sadist and want to bring into this world another being just so that he/she can be starved to death.

Godalone:

Is it a crime to be poor? I know it is not good to have kids you can not train. Do you know that they enjoy their marriage more than the rich? They shabi do that thing well well.
Parenthood comes with certain responsibility and one of them happens to be providing atleast the bare necessities to the child until they are old enough to fend for themselves. If you can't, stay away from siring just for the sake of siring.

1 Like

Re: Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: by obowunmi(m): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2011
Two things:

Not all rich people are good parents.

2) This child of a poor man or woman can become rich someday.

I think OP has some severly flawed reasoning.

Since most black people are poor, you insuatinating something deeper ? Go get yaself checked.
Re: Poor Couples Should Not Be Allowed To Have Children Until: by Roland17(m): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2011
Marriage is about Good planning and forecast, Children are gifts from God and many of them come with life changing positive lucks, my advise to poor couples is to plan child bearing properly, analyze the financial strength of ur family before child bearing and evaluate how many kids it can cater for, i advise 1or 2 pls, live simple lifestyles and always cut your coat according to your sizes, with hard work, dedication, good planning and projection, your financial status would improve and you can live better lives,

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Need Ur Help To Win This For My Mom-in-law! / Woman, Arise And Shine / What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.