Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Sold - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sold (1667 Views)

Solid 5weeks Old Long Coat German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes / 14wks Old Long Coat Male Slant Back Gsd For Sale / 1 Year Old Long Coat Slant back German Shepherd Male Imported From Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Godoverevery: 2:57pm On May 29, 2022
Sold
Re: Sold by Eveezy(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2022
Godoverevery:
Well taking care pups.
55k .....call or whatapp 08153447271 for enquiries......

What makes these pups showline

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 4:53pm On May 29, 2022
Eveezy:

Try to get to know meaning of showline before asking.
Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

The person asking owns showlines and knows the meaning of showline. He, like me is asking what makes your pups showline that you are claiming they are.
Re: Sold by Eveezy(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

Hmmm, A Showline dog is a dog bred from a lineage of dogs bred for the show-ring. One can only tell a Showline dog through its pedigree. For a Puppy to be called a Showline, both parents should be showlines.

Please educate me if you have anything contrary

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 10:03am On May 30, 2022
Eveezy:

Hmmm, A Showline dog is a dog bred from a lineage of dogs bred for the show-ring. One can only tell a Showline dog through its pedigree. For a Puppy to be called a Showline, both parents should be showlines.

Please educate me if you have anything contrary
Is this the general definition of showline or your own definition of showline??

I don't understand why you just want to be overzealous.....

Anyone who is interested in knowing the meaning of showline gsd should just simple Google it.
Re: Sold by Eveezy(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

Anyone who is interested in knowing the meaning of showline gsd should just simple Google it.
Please tell me what is the meaning of Showline since I do not know. Because I tried to google it, and I didn’t see anything different from what I said it is.

You have very nice pups. I only wanted to know if they were truly showlines, but since it seems I do not know what a Showline is, please educate me
Re: Sold by PeraGSDshowline: 12:08pm On May 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

You claim the pups are showline....what makes them showline. You are dogding the question.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Haroldjunior: 12:13pm On May 30, 2022
I’m still trying to see the “show-line” puppies sha

1 Like

Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
PeraGSDshowline:

You claim the pups are showline....what makes them showline. You are dogding the question.
The problem about this people in this country Is alot just follow bandwagon blindly.

We am very sure you don't know the meaning of showline.....so I will help you out.

They are showline because both parent are pet dogs, friendly and very calm.

Hope you can sleep well now.
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 12:30pm On May 30, 2022
Haroldjunior:
I’m still trying to see the “show-line” puppies sha

I have answer your brother up there..

You still trying see your future as well so I understand.
Re: Sold by Itawon: 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
How old are the puppies and can we see parents pictures
Re: Sold by ebonyoyas(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2022
I taya oh
Eveezy:

Re: Sold by ebonyoyas(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin
PeraGSDshowline:

Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 4:22pm On May 30, 2022
Itawon:
How old are the puppies and can we see parents pictures
5weeks old.......finding it difficult to post the parents pic here.

Pls you can WhatsApp me on for it.... thanks.
Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

The problem about this people in this country Is alot just follow bandwagon blindly.

We am very sure you don't know the meaning of showline.....so I will help you out.

So that is what makes them showline? Both parents are pet dogs, friendly and very calm is what made them showline?
This is why we kept on asking the question cos we suspected you do not know what you are saying. You just confirmed same.
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 5:28pm On May 30, 2022
kolokolobi:

So that is what makes them showline? Both parents are pet dogs, friendly and very calm is that made them showline?
This is why we kept on asking the question cos we suspected you do not know what you are saying. You just confirmed same.

Like sometimes I just wish this forum isn't faceless......
Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Oga, what you wrote that makes them showline is wrong. The only way you can let us know they are either American showline or West German showline is through the lines from which they were bred from.
This claim "both parents are pet dogs, friendly and very calm" by you is a fallacy and in no way on this earth to claim they are showline. We only showed interest so you do not mislead people.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nastymarz(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

Blood of Jesus. You really need to look up things on the same Google you advertised before posting. So the friendliness of a dog is how u know a showline. Even Google is ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Itawon: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

They are absolutely cute puppies no doubt, but we can not be 100% sure they are showlines GSD until they are fully grown

This is the meaning of a showline GSD below
“In general, show line German Shepherds have lower prey drives, larger and thinner bodies, and more uniform coats than their working line counterparts. They also tend to be friendlier and more well-suited to being kept as pets than the working line German Shepherd, which was never intended to be a pet.”

This is the meaning of working line GSD
Basically, working lines German Shepherds are bred and trained to work especially in law enforcement and military functions. The breeding process and training is so intensive to develop the dog's endurance to strengthen its survival rate and pain tolerance.

You can find pictures of showline and working line GSD below

1 Share

Re: Sold by Itawon: 9:43pm On May 30, 2022
Itawon:

They are absolutely cute puppies no doubt, but we can not be 100% sure they are showlines GSD until they are fully grown

This is the meaning of a showline GSD below
“In general, show line German Shepherds have lower prey drives, larger and thinner bodies, and more uniform coats than their working line counterparts. They also tend to be friendlier and more well-suited to being kept as pets than the working line German Shepherd, which was never intended to be a pet.”

This is the meaning of working line GSD
Basically, working lines German Shepherds are bred and trained to work especially in law enforcement and military functions. The breeding process and training is so intensive to develop the dog's endurance to strengthen its survival rate and pain tolerance.

You can find pictures of showline and working line GSD below
I hope this helps people understand the difference between showline and working line German shepherds

This is based on my knowledge about this breed, I might actually be wrong who knows smiley
Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2022

You can be sure they are showline GSD before they are fully grown. The reason you can be sure is when you are sure they have come or bred from any of the showlines (American or West German)

@Eveezy put it out simply as bolded here
A Showline dog is a dog bred from a lineage of dogs bred for the show-ring. One can only tell a Showline dog through its pedigree. For a Puppy to be called a Showline, both parents should be showlines.

What you have copied and pasted are characteristics of the line which they generally conform to.

1 Like

Re: Sold by Itawon: 9:04am On May 31, 2022
kolokolobi:

You can be sure they are showline GSD before they are fully grown. The reason you can be sure is when you are sure they have come or bred from any of the showlines (American or West German)

@Eveezy put it out simply as bolded here
A Showline dog is a dog bred from a lineage of dogs bred for the show-ring. One can only tell a Showline dog through its pedigree. For a Puppy to be called a Showline, both parents should be showlines.

What you have copied and pasted are characteristics of the line which they generally conform to.
You are right about this, I was wrong when I said we have to wait for the puppies to be fully grown. The best way to know that the puppies are showline is when the parents are showline GSD as well, it’s that simple

1 Like

Re: Sold by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2022
PeraGSDshowline:

Boss I had someone like that too
Who claimed German shepherds are not bred for work grin
He was claiming to be a more experienced gsd breeder “called me a baby in the industry which I didn’t argue grin “ then I asked him to tell me what they were actually bred for omo that’s how the guy kept going round and round in circles that day ehn I couldn’t stop laughing

To top the whole scenario he doesn’t even know the difference between a workingline gsd and a showline
But then I kinda understand him cos I was once like that but I sought to know more and it turned out to be helpful
Re: Sold by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
Itawon:
I hope this helps people understand the difference between showline and working line German shepherds

This is based on my knowledge about this breed, I might actually be wrong who knows smiley
It’s actually Workinglines that are thinner
Showlines come out bulkier than Workinglines
(That’s the only error I saw in the write up)
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Still available
Re: Sold by AchichaMmuo: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:
Still available

You never answer the question Bros..
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

You never answer the question Bros..
Which question??
Re: Sold by Muhylonaire007: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Godoverevery:
Still available
E gree 30k?
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Muhylonaire007:

E gree 30k?

Re: Sold by verminnel(f): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Post parents picture
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
verminnel:
Post parents picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Big Headed Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale / I Want To Get A Pet, Recommendations Needed Pls. / How Do I Kill A Stray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.