Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sold - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sold (1685 Views)

Solid 5weeks Old Long Coat German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes / 14wks Old Long Coat Male Slant Back Gsd For Sale / 1 Year Old Long Coat Slant back German Shepherd Male Imported From Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Poster the parents pics you shared do not match the topic. Both parents are not long coat/ hair. They are not also showline as you have not been able to show us how they are showline.

Again, not trying to spoil your hustle but so that misinformation does not thrive.

Peace.
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
kolokolobi:
Poster the parents pics you shared do not match the topic. Both parents are not long coat/ hair. They are not also showline as you have not been able to show us how they are showline.

Again, not trying to spoil your hustle but so that misinformation does not thrive.

Peace.

Like what all this for .......the pups I posted are they long coat or not??

U are just too dull to know there what they call genetic traits....FYI the bitch belong to my sis...she from imported parent who are showlines and long coat.

she is also a long coat herself but because the hair tangle alot my lil sis decided to shave her.

Ask questions or get busy doing something better with your life bro.

Ps: what the dog eat even if she was a local dog she will beat 70% of pure gsd in nigeria

Whatever breeds you getting what matters most is feeding....I will rather buy a non pedigree well feed and vaccinated than buy a pure breed who isn't well feed and vaccinated.
Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Godoverevery:

Like what all this for .......the pups I posted are they long coat or not??

U are just too dull to know there what they call genetic traits....FYI the bitch belong to my sis...she from imported parent who are showlines and long coat.

she is also a long coat herself but because the hair tangle alot my lil sis decided to shave her.

Ask questions or get busy doing something better with your life bro.

Ps: what the dog eat even if she was a local dog she will beat 70% of pure gsd in nigeria

Whatever breeds you getting what matters most is feeding....I will rather buy a non pedigree well feed and vaccinated than buy a pure breed who isn't well feed and vaccinated.

The problem you seem to have is that you are too quick to insult and abuse without much knowledge of what you are talking about. You goofed from the beginning when you claimed the reason why the pups were showlines. After you have been overwhelmingly corrected by superior knowledge you are now readgusting your narrative.

Let me help you in the journey of discovery again. What makes the pups long hair? Cos even if your story of the hair of dam was shaved the Sire is not a long hair and from a few tips on long hair pups I can see very few of it if not totally absent.

Finally, you think because this is a faceless group and people engage that you know better or they have not seen what you are bragging about ....sorry. What you are putting out here is actually child's play to what some of deal with in terms of GSD. Again the main interest is to stop misinformation as this is the most misrepresented breed in this country. So relax. Learn. It'll do you good.
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
kolokolobi:

The problem you seem to have is that you are too quick to insult and abuse without much knowledge of what you are talking about. You goofed from the beginning when you claimed the reason why the pups were showlines. After you have been overwhelmingly corrected by superior knowledge you are now readgusting your narrative.

Let me help you in the journey of discovery again. What makes the pups long hair? Cos even if your story of the hair of dam was shaved the Sire is not a long hair and from a few tips on long hair pups I can see very few of it if not totally absent.

Finally, you think because this is a faceless group and people engage that you know better or they have not seen what you are bragging about ....sorry. What you are putting out here is actually child's play to what some of deal with in terms of GSD. Again the main interest is to stop misinformation as this is the most misrepresented breed in this country. So relax. Learn. It'll do you good.

Ok Dr pol.

Now go do something better with your life and don't forget to always mind your business so you can live long..
Re: Sold by kolokolobi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Godoverevery:

Ok Dr pol.

Now go do something better with your life and don't forget to always mind your business so you can live long..

Same lane you take. You put out wrong info and expect it not to be challenged? So wrong of you to think.

Peace.
Re: Sold by Godoverevery: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
kolokolobi:

Same lane you take. You put out wrong info and expect it not to be challenged? So wrong of you to think.

Peace.
Dr pol the challenger get something better to do with your life man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k / Meet Todd, The Adopted Fox That Is Just Like A Regular Dog / Dog Business Does Not Generate Profit. Share Your experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.