Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote (18035 Views)

Kano University Suspends Student For Proposing To Female On Campus / Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University / Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by APCnaPDP: 4:19pm On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
With the jeopardy of headslamming they're unfortunate with they still join am with Money worshiping...tufia

What concerns you with what is happening in Kano?

1 Like

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by irunoko(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:

What concerns you with what is happening in Kano?
I know they'll show their ugly and murderous selves in my mention

A thread was created on a public forum not by your father and you have the audacity to ask me what concerns me with what happens in Kano? grin

NL na your papa sitting room Abi E be like your slaughter slab wey una dey kill? grin

You this aboki mind yourself o
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Way4orward: 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
No meaning.

Senseless
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
Kingpele:
The money man ,he deserves it ,do u know how many southerners his trucks have killed over the years, have u heard of dangote truck killing anyone in the North, no. it is only in the south his trucks break fails ,so why won't they reward him with this ..infact he deserved better ..they should rename kano state to dangote state and every Airport in the North after him ..he's a legend joor

Gibberish
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Focwireless17(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
Good move
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by APCnaPDP: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
I know they'll show their ugly and murderous selves in my mention

A thread was created on a public forum not by your father and you have the audacity to ask me what concerns me with what happens in Kano? grin

NL na your papa sitting room Abi E be like your slaughter slab wey una dey kill? grin

You this aboki mind yourself o

Simple question you dey vex. I ask you again, what is your business with Kano Uni’s name being changed to Dangote’s name? Is it in Enugu or Ondo? What is your business ?

1 Like

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by 9jaRealist: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
HonNL:

I wonder if Aliko Dangote will be happy about this…
Dangote does world-class, not glorified secondary school standard.
grin

Hopefully, they get an endowment from him.
>
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by kwembehA: 4:33pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by 9jaRealist: 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
Britishcoins:
Missed priority... Will renaming it add value to already messed up Nigeria education sector.. Will it stop ASSU STRIKE.
I do pity youths who puts all their energy to attend education in Nigeria with hope of getting job...

I will advice people to learn skills and attend to education later...

I am waiting for APC to finish their own primary election and denied South Eastern candidates...

That is when I will support every actualization of Biafra..
Nigeria is messed up...

Yes, if renaming it will attract an endowment…
The best universities are funded by endowments (not government).

Meanwhile, “attending education” (as you put it) should NOT be just about “getting job”…
The real value of education is to be EDUCATED, and the possibilities a truly educated mind is LIMITLESS!
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Richy4(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2022
The Nigerian format that we know is that... They used to rename institution or monumental places when the person was already dead as an honour... This new format seems fishy .. Ass-licking for donation Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Zchi1052(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2022
Well worth it
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Realists(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2022
Britishcoins:
Missed priority... Will renaming it add value to already messed up Nigeria education sector.. Will it stop ASSU STRIKE.
I do pity youths who puts all their energy to attend education in Nigeria with hope of getting job...

I will advice people to learn skills and attend to education later...

I am waiting for APC to finish their own primary election and denied South Eastern candidates...

That is when I will support every actualization of Biafra..
Nigeria is messed up...

Politics is a game of numbers & bridge building.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Babamide(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
Wait till the dude is dead first now abi what is wrong with this Kano state government
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by NTOKON: 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
CELEBRATE ME, WHILE I DEY BREATH NO BE WHEN I DIE UNA COME DEY JONES.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by WideMouth333(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
why Davido joined instagram......

The strength of darkness is the absence of The Light.

The strength of fools is the silence of the wise.

When good people keep silent, bad ideas become the law......

That is why Davido Himself marketed his music shamelessly and commanded His followers to do the same.....

Everywhere you go- Instagram, Twitter, schools, and even prisons, people are "selling" the music there.....

That is also why you are evil if you have a good idea, product or skill and you refuse to sell it shamelessly......

There are others out there who have terrible ideas and harmful products but because you're not selling your stuff, they're getting all the customers and making all the money......

You are essentially helping the bad guys with your silence and God will judge you for it******

Unless you start marketing those good things you have now.....

I was a teacher when I met this email bombing software online and it turned me into a marketer within 3 days.....

this software can do the same for you if you really want.

Rush now to Get this SUPER-class email sender software today.....

you can get this super fast email sender software downloaded to your PC or android phones.....

bonus.....

1.)premium EMAIL SENDER software with licence keys....
500 million valid emails....
EMAIL EXTRACTOR software......
EMAIL VERIFIER software.....

Order now for 10k only.....
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by irunoko(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Simple question you dey vex. I ask you again, what is your business with Kano Uni’s name being changed to Dangote’s name? Is it in Enugu or Ondo? What is your business ?
my buisness with it be say since una dey advocate for 1 nigeria anything wey concern any part of nigeria or her sector equally concerns EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN.nigeria or Kano state University of science and technology no be una papa company,na we get am (every nigerian) since we don dey for this One nigeria with aboki headslammer and associates grin wink

Secondly if Aliko no be billionaire Abi bambiala no master una,una go name am after Aliko Dangote? Why una no name am after one almajari kid ? Abi One of the Chibok girls still in una master's den wink
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by ultimateprof: 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
Na shakara!
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by concho(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2022
I was reading patiently to see the part where you would say that Dangote owe your grandfather some money
Generalwoodz:
Dangote could afford to change overnight the midnight pains, tears, and sorrows of ASUU if he desires, but he won't. All what he's waist deep interested in are the full monopolizations of sectors that holds a generous portion of the Nigerian economy. Albeit, for his own gain, and self gratification and not for the very poor compatriots in this nation.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by emmzo(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2022
Learn web design and programming now for free

Message Code A-Z on WhatsApp. https:///message/M6DXVIH2UASSI1

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Lamasta(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2022
Its a welcome development, the man has done so much for Nigeria in his own little way
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by APCnaPDP: 4:58pm On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
my buisness with it be say since una dey advocate for 1 nigeria anything wey concern any part of nigeria or her sector equally concerns EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN.nigeria or Kano state University of science and technology no be una papa company,na we get am (every nigerian) since we don dey for this One nigeria with aboki headslammer and associates grin wink

Secondly if Aliko no be billionaire Abi bambiala no master una,una go name am after Aliko Dangote? Why una no name am after one almajari kid ? Abi One of the Chibok girls still in una master's den wink

You see, you claim to be educated but can’t answer questions without insults. Learn courtesy Mr. Irunoko.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by irunoko(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You see, you claim to be educated but can’t answer questions without insults. Learn courtesy Mr. Irunoko.
where's the insults aboki? Highlight the insults? wink

Wonders shall never end grin even aboki sef dey write courtesy sotey E dey give advice grin

Who teach you English? grin tongue wink
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Nova1988(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Dangote could afford to change overnight the midnight pains, tears, and sorrows of ASUU if he desires, but he won't. All what he's waist deep interested in are the full monopolizations of sectors that holds a generous portion of the Nigerian economy. Albeit, for his own gain, and self gratification and not for the very poor compatriots in this nation.

mtcheew.

Dangote is a business man, not a politician. he owes no one money. he can do what ever he likes with it.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Nova1988(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
where's the insults aboki? Highlight the insults? wink

Wonders shall never end grin even aboki sef dey write courtesy sotey E dey give advice grin

Who teach you English? grin tongue wink

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIMAID Students Protest Fees Hike(pictures) / Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) / Ogun Isoye: Medicine For Retentive Memory And Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.