Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote (17835 Views)

Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University / Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture / Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by autodevice(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Generalwoodz(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2022
concho:
I was reading patiently to see the part where you would say that Dangote owe your grandfather some money
Yes, he owns him grin

1 Like

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Britishcoins:
Missed priority... Will renaming it add value to already messed up Nigeria education sector.. Will it stop ASSU STRIKE.
I do pity youths who puts all their energy to attend education in Nigeria with hope of getting job...

I will advice people to learn skills and attend to education later...

I am waiting for APC to finish their own primary election and denied South Eastern candidates...

That is when I will support every actualization of Biafra..
Nigeria is messed up...
what's your business with a State University when u finish taking Meth you ll be disturbing people with your nonsense of biafra...
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Generalwoodz(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Nova1988:

mtcheew.

Dangote is a business man, not a politician. he owes no one money. he can do what ever he likes with it.
Business man? Mtcheww undecided
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Okobola146: 5:11pm On May 29, 2022
abraham324:
That's a good one
what made it to be good?
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Trustedpronet: 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
I'm not surprise even if kano state is changed to dangote state..because He is richer than the entire state
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Ilaje1: 5:24pm On May 29, 2022
Govt needs to stop renaming schools after people build something you can name after them.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Bbbw: 5:34pm On May 29, 2022
Why
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Kpengla(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2022
HonNL:

Hausa and their mumu moves. Dem for wait make e die first na
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Safyqueen: 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
With the jeopardy of headslamming they're unfortunate with they still join am with Money worshiping...tufia

Look for sense any where you see it and buy.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by irunoko(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2022
Safyqueen:

Look for sense any where you see it and buy.
abeggg getat jare

All this aboki headslammers avoid me please.i no follow una knack head for ground
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by adefitim(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
Aliko Deserve it

1 Like

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2022
Great idea.

I'm sure the renaming will bring development to the University. I'll be surprised if that University ever goes on strike from now on, as long as Dangote is still alive

1 Like

Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Perspicacity: 6:59pm On May 29, 2022
Good. It shouldn't be only politicians that should have institutions named after them.
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by aku626(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
Lol it is well. Eating for LASU to name theirs after to name theirs after the former nurtw boss
Re: Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote by Busarijega: 11:10pm On May 29, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Why?

Kano is more prestigious undecided undecided undecided

He is the chancellor and he is also a Kano indigne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Residents' Grammar Diary... / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.