Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau (12931 Views)

Insecurity: NYSC Relocates Plateau Orientation Camp / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Christane: 5:07pm On May 29, 2022
only God can save dis country cus to me dis country z gone
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by iTommysco: 5:07pm On May 29, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
no! pdp and Apc have failed

You lied

Atiku have big chance of winning

Wait who no you think can defeat Atiku

Internet voter?? Loll
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Orpe7(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
To think I served in 2010
Hausas sure know how to destroy things

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Corporate2020: 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
dyera:
Buhari's failure to defeat terrorism and banditry after 7 years proves that he was made a general by quota system even though he was not qualified to be a general, in other words Buhari is a quota system general.

You are very correct. El-Rufai told us this earlier

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by BabaIbo: 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
iTommysco:

You lied

Atiku have big chance of winning

Wait who no you think can defeat Atiku

Internet voter?? Loll

You are a big fool o, someone said the parties have failed in their performance so far, you are still arguing about Atiku have a chance of winning.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by fyncutz01(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
Better
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by bablon20(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
Must corp members serve in the state?
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by blazingblender(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
Chrisnrld:
specification of a good laptop to use
a core i5 will be good for a start
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by BigBills: 5:16pm On May 29, 2022
Buzz us up... For serious minded people only!

Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by atheistandproud(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
NYSC is a conduit pipe. It's totally useless as it has outlived its usefulness.

Was a conduit

It's now a dead end.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by pharmaking: 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
Relocated from zamfara to zamfara, what is the difference?

Yet, another Fulani is trying to make his way to aso rock, and the southerns are busying celebrating and fighting themselves at the same time.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by carl90(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2022
It makes sense.
However,the security situation in the state should be improved.
Meanwhile,I do not support those calling for the scrapping of the NYSC programme.
There should always be a programme in which every youth of a country should serve his or her nation for a period of time.
Those calling for the scrapping of NYSC should be lucky they are not in countries like South Korea where every youth must serve in the military for at least a year.
Jail await those that dodge that call to serve.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by iTommysco: 5:28pm On May 29, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are a big fool o, someone said the parties have failed in their performance so far, you are still arguing about Atiku have a chance of winning.

They supposed to they do screening before they allowed some idiot like you to into nairaland,

He is talking about failing in the up coming election you are opening your smelling mouth to utter nonsense.

Becareful boy

You don't know where the talk start.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Thomthom(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2022
unclejb2:
If you are not a northerner and you still went for NYSC in Zamfara, you are completely out of your mind
Is it the corper that post themselves is it not the NYSC.. if posted to Zamfara or other hostile Northern states, you mean the individual should just decline and stay at home and not serve.. when NYSC discharge or exemption letter is a requisite for getting a job..
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Simisima(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2022
Nigeria is officially a failed state.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by unclejb2(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2022
Thomthom:
Is it the corper that post themselves is it not the NYSC.. if posted to Zamfara or other hostile Northern states, you mean the individual should just decline and stay at home and not serve.. when NYSC discharge or exemption letter is a requisite for getting a job..
you never heard of redeployment
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by TemmyT002(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2022
They will still post Corpers to the villages o
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Esulaalum: 5:39pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Egbeda1(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Served my NYSC in Zamfara in the very same Tsafe.
Its not even a built-for-purpose camp.
Its a school with the usual large field and mammy market
But there are military camps close by.
Wonder why it wont be safe
Very true,served there as well.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2022
Buhari made terrorism worse
Terrorist are now germinating from everywhere in the country
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Sheriman(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2022
If you're Southerner and you still planning to go to North for your NYSC I think I'm sorry to say that you must be......... I don't want to finish my statement.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by shadyLP(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
You're correct dear..
Served the same place.. Tsafe
That area is vulnerable and trap zone for corp members
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by bayelsaowei(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2022
Cancel the NYSC programme or suspend it for now oh ye foolish government..
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by onomej4u: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
After 3 weeks orientation weeks at the new camp, will NYSC not still post corpers across the State that is not safe. This people think always with their anus.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Thomthom(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2022
unclejb2:
you never heard of redeployment
Yeah but then, how many redeployment request do camp D.G grants.. when I was in Sokoto State in 2015 the boko haram issue was on a high side.. We wrote for deployment it was not granted.. it was only one corper guy that came with doctor report that he has mental problem and he could lead to commit murder... he was immediately redeployed back to his state.. But to cut the story shot, am just trying to say that Corpers don't have much say in were they are posted to..
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by BabaIbo: 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
iTommysco:

They supposed to they do screening before they allowed some idiot like you to into nairaland,

He is talking about failing in the up coming election you are opening your smelling mouth to utter nonsense.

Becareful boy

You don't know where the talk start.

You're d*mb and you're proud of it, tufiakwa!

I pity those living with you, na wa o.

And to think of it, one innocent woman will end up as a wife to you. God have mercy on her o!

How will someone fail in something that has not been done? Is it not after the election has been done, that you can now determine who passed(won) and who failed(lost)?

In his words, "both APC and PDP have failed...."
This is clear enough na, it simply means both have been given chances and have failed, that another party should be given a chance.

You are a big Otelectualistic otele o.

Dear Seun Osewa, kindly come up with IQ test as part of requirements to open or register a moniker on this site. Cl*wns are taking over this forum and it's not healthy or ideal for a proper forum.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by Tonyblessed(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Talking trash. Are you sure you know what is going on in your country when even baracks are being attacked in the north.
Re: Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau by tradepunter: 8:49pm On May 29, 2022
Any southerner going there is poverty stricken, senseless idiot, useless piece of crap that deserves anything that happens to them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau / Cancellation Of Relocation / 2021 NYSC Batch A Registration Begins On March 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.