Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] (5731 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by uchebest20(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2022

Lady Goes “Naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [Watch Now]

Following the termination of their relationship, a young lady went live to cast a curse on her boyfriend and his manh00d, causing a commotion online.

The Ghanaian woman identified her boyfriend as Amankrado and proceeded to tear off her pantyhose, which she clutched while cursing him.

She was overheard suggesting that because he entered the world through the vaginal canal, his nemesis will do the same. Her ex-manhood boyfriend’s will no longer function, and the day he inserts it into any woman’s vaguna, he will be tormented with a slew of deadly maladies, according to the dissatisfied lady.
See The Video
https://metastar.com.ng/lady-goes-nk3d-to-curse-her-boyfriend-after-break-up-watch-now/

1 Share

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by blazingblender(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2022
.why this gender like doing this thing
Abeg olosho curse de work
She didn't even go naked sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Cashio(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2022
She acts like she's mentally unstable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Juliusmomoh2: 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
They keep giving me reasons to call them useless gender cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2022
Effect of a good dick grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Emma2Seconds: 6:10pm On May 29, 2022
[b]Indaboski bahose!![/b
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by bjprodint1: 6:25pm On May 29, 2022
If d guy na student,curse no go catch am,as mapoly students dey talk am dat year"curse no dey catch student".but on a serious note,no man will take a lady with dis kind of mentality serious.if man dump u,na another beta man go still make you happy.
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Savedday: 6:26pm On May 29, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Bruno3000(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
That's how they roll. Like egg roll
Cashio:
She acts like she's mentally unstable
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Bluezy13(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
Curses still work
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Bruno3000(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
For peace to reign, BAT should step down for Osinbanjo. I do not trust these Islamic people. By the way atiku go still receive breakfast las las. Him never escape.
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Johnycastro18: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
This our female gender's self......

When would they realize that not all relationship would work out at the end of the day......

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Goldbw122(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2022
Na another man go marry this one for house abi?
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Fuckyoumod: 9:05pm On May 29, 2022
Craze girl......

Who told her she can curse a man?
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Mercury12(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2022
Ghana and Nigerian gals going naked to curse an ex isn't a new thing. Lol
I am jux curious about the passion behind such absurd act.
That must be a hell of strong undiluted hate lol.
Curses doest work in many of these their kinda case, She is not even his wife yet lol.
The gods are wise.

But God is the wisest

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Mercury12(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Effect of a good dick grin

If a gal doest tell u she hates u after breakup ehn. In fact the guy didn't do a good job cheesy
The hate will come. It is in their nature. Women sucks at handling rejection or when things doest go their way
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by wiseone28: 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
Nonsense with them bad character.

I met one the character she got cannot even be manage.

I have never seen someone with a very terrible character like hers.
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2022
This one has lost the remaining gray matter she ever had. Silly things.
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Ofunaofu: 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
Borrowing the words of Lord Mosdii

Ghanaian girls are useless........all of them
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Demigod22: 11:57pm On May 29, 2022
Someone's daughter will just show us black pants and OP will rush to tell us she is naked.

If she is really serious, I want to see her naked, I mean pantless.

We can talk about the curse later, let's see the unclothedness first.
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by Jmichael1(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Effect of a good hard dick grin
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by phemmyfour: 8:21am On May 30, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
You can't even afford data to watch the video....smh

The lady is a Ghanaian
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by IchbinAB: 10:15am On May 30, 2022
When they meet a cool and gentle guy, who they say he is novice. But when they meet the crazy one and get dumped, they will start crying. The major problem with these folks is that they don't know what they want. Akwosine me?
Re: Lady Goes “naked” To Curse Her Boyfriend After Break Up [watch Now] by lalasticlala(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2022

(1)

How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant / Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.