Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries (59801 Views)

Alleged Party Primaries Bribe: DSS Submits Report On Oshiomhole To AGF / Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu / APC Party Primaries Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Nobody: 7:39am On May 30, 2022
EFCC should arrest this one, and get to the root of this
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by phemmyfour: 8:46am On May 30, 2022
This country is gone

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Nigeriainpeace: 9:07am On May 30, 2022
He should be ashamed of him self at his age 2008 car
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by foreshore(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by IDIOTmoderators: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
Look at what people are celebrating! Ha! we are shameless in this part of the world.... ordinary car to replace your conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Mentorkaryhm(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2022
The future will reap the consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by baretalk: 9:10am On May 30, 2022
Poor old man, mortgaging your nation's future for a corrola... tomorrow your child is kidnapped or died in an accident via bad road, you go blame President and witch, you forgot the role you played, and karma!

3 Likes

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Nonexisting: 9:11am On May 30, 2022
I will be waiting to see cars bought by Helinus, Seunmsg, and co after APC primaries. I will keep saying it that real APC zoneBs cash out big time while fake ones collect 30k a month for constituting nuisance online.

2 Likes

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Cantonese: 9:12am On May 30, 2022
No apology to anyone.

Some hypocrites here point accusing fingers at the PDP as it is just a PDP problem. Without doubt we all know that APC is worse and has more money bags than PDP. It is even clearer now to everyone that the presidency is up for sale to the highest bidder in the political parties. It is now very clear that those who purchased nomination forms, use them for bargaining purposes. We are waiting to see what transpired with the APC too when they elect their candidate.

Politicians compromise whatever laws are used to elect political leaders. The direct and indirect primaries are compromised as they have their own shortcomings.

Too many things have gone wrong with our country and something must be done very quickly about it.

Unfortunately the youths who are supposed be the tomorrow of every nation are active partakers in the abuse of their destinies too. They are the ones used by politicians as thugs; to hijack ballot boxes and destroy the electoral system. The youths collect huge bribes too ensuring that wrong candidates are elected.

In all we truly need a good leader to hold this country together and move the country forward. Anything short of that and this country would face the reality of the American prediction about Nigeria not remaining one country in 2015.
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by spencekat(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2022
post=113299489:
Tear rubber car 24 hours after you voted as a delegate?!
Only in Nigeria.
PDP,APC etc are same in corruption.

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Nonexisting: 9:14am On May 30, 2022
foreshore:

He just sold his birth right. May God help Nigeria
I dey tell you. The whole money will finish in highest one year and he will go back to square one condemning political leaders for bad leadership. He had the opportunity to do something but chose to sell his birth right. Anyway, no matter the condition of this country, I can never fail to afford my basic needs and I thank God for that.

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Osulaalu: 9:14am On May 30, 2022
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Tonitoniton(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
So, this kind of elderly man is not remorseful that he sold his conscience instead he jumping up and down in social media.

The Nigerian society has gone to the dogs.

No moral

No ethics

Every body wan cash out.

It is very appalling

2 Likes

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by winterfell007(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
hisgrace090:
This is why it is very hard for Nigeria to move forward.

Very good question. The answer is simple because we have lost our values, we show too much love for mundane things coupled with and enthic and religious differences. That’s why it’s difficult for us to elect good leaders. It’s only leaders that have bullion vans we love to elect. Keep it at, it’s your future, they’ve toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by duduade: 9:18am On May 30, 2022
That car wey go become right off
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Ladymillion(f): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
Politics is the new Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by baretalk: 9:20am On May 30, 2022
Nairalanders share this, and tag EFCC, police, PMB and everyone, this is fraud, corruption of the process, this man will be arrested. We can do it, to serve as lesson. This is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:20am On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Wike's loot

MUMU Why always Wike, this is a delegate from Delta State, everything Wike, child of hate.
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2022
Yeah... He has bought a new car! Congrats to him!

What's his business with making Nigeria great by ensuring his party elects the right man for the job!

Nigeria can burn on the altar of his personal wants.
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2022
Tonitoniton:
So, this kind of elderly man is not remorseful that he sold his conscience instead he jumping up and down in social media.

The Nigerian society has gone to the dogs.

No moral

No ethics

Every body wan cash out.

It is very appalling

You can just imagine... If an elder can lack grace and remorse or even common sense to do the right thing for his children and generation, what then do you expect or demand that youths be better?!

The young ones can only do as they have learnt from these elders!

I have looked beyond 2023... This nation is irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Barristter07: 9:24am On May 30, 2022
otipoju:
Na so one Bros dey do for my neighbourhood that year. Party agent dey see money for election period in 1999, As young as i was , i told him he us destroying the future of his children.

Decades later i see bros..him dey diabetic from excess alcohol consumption dey beg me sey even if na one thousand make i give am him go collect am like that.

Life
Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by mukthar2000(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2022
What's the Requirements to khwalifay for delegate?

Re: Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:25am On May 30, 2022
BrownRoofRep:
Wike's fraudulent Rivers loot doing wonders. cheesy

Obio Akpor clown dreaming of ruling Ikwerre republic not Nigeria.

MUMU Thats a Delta State delegate, everything is Wike, hatered will only give you ulcer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.